[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an MtF and my worst nightmare is shopping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1854.jpg (19KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
19KB, 150x225px
Shopping for clothes lr shoes is a torture for me. I have been on HRT for 10 years and have changed my name legally 6 years ago and yet there is nothing I hate more than shopping for clothes and shoes. Am I the only trans-woman who hates with every fiber shopping for clothes and shoes? Every single MTF I speak with says how much they love shopping and that they live for shopping.
>>
>>7815602
If you've been on HRT for 10 years what's the issue? You're just buying clothes.
>>
>>7815606
You think HRT changed my bone structure? I feel incredibly dysphoric when I shop for clothes and shoes. It's as if every single blouse or skirt I try in makes me look like a man in a dress. Do you REALLY believe that hRT makes you look like a woman? Really?
>>
>>7815602
I don't understand why Westerners hate burqas so much, I think they look pretty cool.

t. Mexican
>>
>>7815723
literally cool. they keep the sun off your skin.
>>
>>7815602
>>7815613
>skull-chan typing style so distinct you can see it in a post on a completely unrelated topic
really makes you think
>>
>>7815613
Uhhh is this another weird skull-chan post or what's going on
>>
>>7815756
>>7815769
Busted!

OP please cheer up you aren't going to be happier by trying to make other people as negative as you.
>>
>>7815756
What the fuck does skull chan have to do with this?
>>
>>7815602
>Every single MTF I speak with says how much they love shopping and that they live for shopping
see it's shit like this which is why I hate most mtf's, they think being a woman is conforming to a stereotype

I'm female and I hate shopping. The fabrics suck, the clothes don't fit, the styles suck, and it takes forever just to replace the last pair of cheaply made pants that you got lucky to find
>>
File: niqab2.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
niqab2.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>7815723
I prefer the niqab tbqh
>>
>>7815602
cis female reporting in
shopping sucks
except grocery shopping
im a fatass
learn to sew
bye
>>
>>7817584
>they think being a woman is conforming to a stereotype
They mostly have to because they need to convince other people they are women.
>>
File: questionmarkmuslima.jpg (273KB, 1100x1099px) Image search: [Google]
questionmarkmuslima.jpg
273KB, 1100x1099px
>>7815723
I'm an MTF Muslim and I think burqas are too much. I can rock a hijab like no one else though.
>>
>>7817584
Well, the OP is a ruse I'm pretty sure. But I'm MtF and I don't really have any feelings about shopping, or see why people would, it doesn't seem like something to love or hate.

I remember hating it when I was a kid because it was boring, but now I'm there to buy clothes, which can be rewarding when you actually find something that looks good on you and you know you'll actually wear it more than five times. But it's not really something to get excited about either.

I'll probably hate it a lot more when I have to drag bored, screaming kids around.
>>
>>7817584
what if im mtf and i love looking for clothes and trying them on but never do cuz INSECURITY
>>
>>7818627
>which can be rewarding when you actually find something that looks good on you and you know

you THINK it looks good on you, but chances are you look like another ugly man in a dress
>>
>>7819253
Skull-chan, Cara graduated from this board and you're still screeching autistically here, it's sad
>>
>>7819432
Cara didn't graduate she's going to jail lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.