[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtfs and ftms, if 1 day you woke up as a cis, would you be happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 301x168px
>>
File: perfectlycalmloafofbread.gif (1MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
perfectlycalmloafofbread.gif
1MB, 375x250px
yeh
>>
File: vegeta rain.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta rain.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
mtf

strangely i'm not sure...

i want to be female really fucking bad and just tucking my shirt in at work makes me literally want to throw up but...i really like the idea of working towards things .

I don't want it just handed to me i guess...i have a plan and i want to feel accomplished, i want to tranition my way and feel really amazing at the end of it and spit on those who shit on me in the bad days.

Can anyone else relate to this?
>>
>>7814665
Is it permanent?
Fuck yeah

If not?
I'll be even more depressed later.
>>
are you people mtf or ftm?
>>
File: existential-dread.jpg (55KB, 960x782px) Image search: [Google]
existential-dread.jpg
55KB, 960x782px
>>7814688
>Can anyone else relate to this?
Yeah but then I got to "the end" just to feel aimless, lost, and unsatisfied. I see why there's so much suicide after SRS. You build this mindset from the start saying to yourself "if I could only just come out I'd be happy", "if only I could get on hormones I'd be happy", "if only I could get FFS I'd be happy", "if only could get SRS I'd be happy" then when you've found yourself with nothing to look forward to. You look around at your life and realize that you're still unhappy, but now there's nothing more you can change.
>>
>>7814731
this is a big part people miss

as looming as the tranny stuff is it's just your gender at the end of the day.

you have a whole life to live.
>>
>>7814731
>>7814746
(cont) some people get so wrapped up in the transition phase they miss out on actual living.

transitioning is only the first step of many
>>
>>7814731
Oh wow, who would've thought a mental illness can't be cured with hormones and LARPing.
>>
>>7814665
FtM here, do I also get the effects of years of testosterone and top surgery undone?
If no, I'd be miserable. No boobs, facial hair, deep voice, etc. Only thing I'd have on the average mtf would be natural vagina.
>>
Yes, god. I would be...I wouldn't have words. I hate thinking about this, because reality hurts.
>>
>>7814665
This is way too open ended.

>you wake up cis but with crippling disablities.
>wake up cis but with cancer.
>Wake up cis but 300 lb+
>Wake up a cis woman in a olden time woman hating era/country
> ... Insert w.e ...

Like if I woke up a cis equivilent of myself. Absolutely. In a heart beat! However, if I have no memory of having been trans I don't know if I would fully appreciate it even.

Although not having gender dysphoria etc would imply I would be happier by default so yeah hard to say exactly but likely.
>>
Also we wake up cis as our assigned at birth gender or the gender we are transitioning to ?

This is kind of a key point which is what I think is fucking up >>7814796
>>
>>7814731
>I see why there's so much suicide after SRS.

When will this meme end.
>>
is the rest of my life the same?
>>
Yeah!

I mean, I'm already happy. I'm a geeky 20-something living with other cool geeky 20-something room mates. Zero student debt, finished degree, career using that degree for a company I have substantial growth opportunity with. I travel a few times a year, I have friends in a couple different circles, and I have enough extra cash to enjoy my geeky hobbies (which are pricey, whoo boy).

I mean, the trans stuff isn't even that bad right now. I'm on T. I'm talking with my trans-friendly-insurance to schedule my top surgery date. I click really well with my trans-specialized therapist.

But if I woke up and never had to deal with dysphoria ever again? Hell yeah I'd be happy!
>>
>>7814816
You forgot this one
>you wake up cis but in your birth sex
>>
>>7814830
I assumed it was birth gender, because otherwise it's really no duh kind of question unless factors like >>7814816 menitoned come into play.
>>
>>7814875
What trans woman would ever want to wake up as their birth gender? I'm already way better off than that.
>>
>>7814881
If they were cis they would feel the same way about being male as they do about wanting to be female now.
>>
what is wrong with me? am i the only one who likes the journey?
>>
>>7814881
Because cis means you wouldn't have any dysphoria any more.
And it's a much more interesting question to me because you gain one thing, but lose another.
Just being cis of your actual gender identity is total gain.
>>
>>7814836
Seriously. I'm so sick of seeing it.

>>7814731
I've always suspected this to be. It's somewhat similar to people who lose a fuckton of weight.

If you can't find a way to be at peace prior to transition, you won't be at peace after. This is so important.

>>7814776
Nobody thinks we're "curing" a "mental illness" by transitioning in the first place, tard.

You're just plain stupid. You're literally on a board full of trans people who could answer any questions you have. You are willfully choosing to be ignorant.
>>
>>7814731
>I see why there's so much suicide after SRS
The only study done on this says the opposite, actually
>>
I'd be so happy i was a real girl I'd pretty much die from a heart attack literally
>>
>>7814688
i kind of feel this way. i don't like to think too hard about stuff like "what if i'd been born cis," because at that point, you might as well wonder about what if you'd been a different race/class/sexuality/disabled/whatever and on until you hardly even know what part of the current you is yourself and what part is just your environment. but i guess that's kind of a different thing than the actual work put into transition.

to answer OP's question, though, i'd absolutely be happy about it. it wouldn't solve all my problems, but it would make everything a million times easier.
>>
>>7815059
>Nobody thinks we're "curing" a "mental illness" by transitioning in the first place, tard.
The why does the trans community demand it's covered by health care plans?
>>
>>7815059
>You're literally on a board full of trans people who could answer any questions you have. You are willfully choosing to be ignorant.
Literally "it's not my job to educate you," the post.
>>
Obviously. Is this really a question?
Also I'm ftm.
>>
If I became a cis girl yeah
>>
>>7815721
Also I'm going off the assumption that OP means the gender you're transitioning to.
>>
>>7814665
Cis as the gender I'm transitioning to? I can't say for sure I'd be happy in general, but definitely a hell of a lot happier than I am now.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.