[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find your significant other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How do I obtain a bf? I feel like my tastes are to specific, and that they probably are in a league too high for me.

No, don't say in real-life: not only is it nearly statistically impossible (seriously, there's not that many of us), but the area of the U.S. I am just isn't one where I'm likely to find what I want. Don't say hook-up or dating apps, because those never work. I think I have to find him here on 4chan, but I don't know WHERE.

I've had a super-attractive ex-bf from /r9k/, and I've met really attractive people here that at least talked to me for a while before disappearing - how do I repeat this again? How do I make it work?

Fuck, the loneliness is killing me.
>>
I'm sorry but if you're serious about finding someone you need to try a dating app
>>
>How do I find a person that is hard to find?
>Don't say go where that person is most likely to be looking for someone like me, because I'll never find him there.

I dunno anon.
Maybe you should go to church and ask God to help you?
>>
File: sad dongola.png (36KB, 1109x645px) Image search: [Google]
sad dongola.png
36KB, 1109x645px
>>7814278
But dating apps are awful: the decision to reply or even initiate conversation with someone is reduced to 'how attractive does he look on his profile pic?'. Plus most people on dating apps are the same people from the hook-up apps who are trying every possible way to get laid. At least that's how it is in my geographical area: last time I was on OKCupid, I could recognize every single one of the people there because I'd seen them on the other usual places like Grindr, Adam4Adam, Jack'd, and even Craigslist.

Lastly, dating apps don't have the 'organic' feeling of meeting someone from an imageboard. They feel way too formalized, too ritualized, and that's bad for someone like me who's not social to begin with.
>>
>>7814329
I met my first boyfriend on Jack'd.
>>
>>7814882
Story time
>>
>>7814255
Well why don't you start by telling us what type of guy are you looking for? Is there anyone you've had a crush on lately?

Also which state are you from?
>>
File: gift-b.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gift-b.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7815005
>Well why don't you start by telling us what type of guy are you looking for?

I like guys who fit the 'bara' definition: muscly, burly, stocky. I don't mind a bit of a belly, either. And I also like blue eyes, and fair/bond hair. Which makes it hard for me, since I'm not blue-eyed or blond or even especially attractive (if at all), and those features are considered the cream of the crop.

>Is there anyone you've had a crush on lately?

Yes, I suppose. I talked to this guy on /soc/ some three weeks ago, and I thought he was really handsome. He deigned to talk to me on Skype, and he said I was cute, too: he even said he wanted to talk more with me. But then he never replied afterwards to any message I sent him, the asshole. Pic-related is him, a pic he sent me when he got flirty. The only other person was my ex-bf, who was also blue-eyed and white, but that was more than two years ago.

>Also which state are you from?

Texas.
>>
im on the same boat op

I like nice guys with nice faces that are geeky, chubby, have a beard and an interest in any art form. people who are modest, smart and most important of all: logical
by that I mean someone who listens to reason wether he is angry or sad or whatever
so definetely not a woman

I know a guy like that but he doesnt want to date me, so I wont settle for less than that
we had the most amazing date (it was awful but we really hit it off), he said he didnt want to keep seeing me a week after that and it literally broke my heart

ive seen a lot of people and no one ever felt like someone I could love
one guy seemed promising but I fucking hate him and I want him as far as possible
>>
>>7814927
>recently joined gym and got healthy so feeling confident
>join jack'd and make profile
>chat with a few guys
>one guy keeps messaging me but I think he's clearly out of my league
>have small talk with him but don't lead him on
>keeps asking me to hang out with him
>finally decide to just get it over with
>drive over to his place and fully expect him to tell me to fuck off
>opens door and has huge smile on his face
>invites me in and takes me directly to his bedroom
>we make out and it feels better than it ever has before
>has annoying roommate so we end up going to my place
>talk a bit and fool around
>actually want to cuddle after instead of wanting to kick him out
>next day is saturday
>spends the whole day at my place and we play video games and watch movies and get to know each other better
>have sex again that night, feels even better than before
>keep hanging out every night
>drags me to the health department to get us both tested for free
>both come back clean
>fuck like crazy after that, best sex of my entire life
>go out together
>take candle-lit baths together
>go grocery shopping together
>etc

We broke up because even though all that shit sounds great, in-between all that was a lot of not-fun shit that I ignored because I "felt" so good.

I don't regret the relationship at all. It was a decent first relationship / learning experience. It taught me how good it could feel, but made me understand how much better it could be if it actually works, and how its not really worth it unless it actually works so don't ignore the warning signs and get out early so you don't end up dragging yourself through the mud.
>>
File: 1462752010425.jpg (116KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1462752010425.jpg
116KB, 540x534px
>>7817150
>I know a guy like that but he doesnt want to date me, so I wont settle for less than that

I know that feel. I've settled in every other aspect of my life, so I won't settle in this part of my life, over which I still retain all control. I know what I want, and I'll either have it, or won't have anything at all. Because anything else would make me feel miserable everyday.

>>7818611
>in-between all that was a lot of not-fun shit that I ignored because I "felt" so good.

What do you mean?
>>
Does cuddling with bf feel nice?
>>
>>7818754
ikr
plenty of relationships you could be enjoying but that feeling, its like its either him or dying alone
I cant move on, that or everyone I met is literally trash and everyone is insufferable except from him
>>
>>7820541
how would I know? :(
>>
>>7821187
I'm the same, I already fell in love with the guy of my dreams, I was so shocked when I found him, he's like everything I've ever wished for. And it will never happen because he's straight. But every other guy I instantly lose interest in them, I can't help but compare them to the one I love. I guess I could settle for something less, and have a guy who isn't that perfect, but at least loves me. But I just can't. I'm so sick of having to let go...

And it's shit because in the end this impossible situation is going to kill me.
>>
>>7821187
>>7821273
This happened to me - but he broke up with me.
>>
>>7821447
>>7821273

there is no hope anons, we are going to die alone even if we can find a different bf
>>
>>7821590
Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>7814255
how hard is it to find a gf as a mtf ts? i like women.
>>
>>7814329
>the decision to reply or even initiate conversation with someone is reduced to 'how attractive does he look on his profile pic?

Believe it or not, this is actually a very effective way to find a potential partner. Physical attraction is one of the first, basic, and most primary factor in mate seeking hardwired into us via evolution. There have been studies done on the effectiveness of LTR's from dating apps, and the results are actually better than old fashioned methods of meeting in bars or clubs.

After all, if you don't find someone physically attractive in the first place, would you bother dating them? Apps have streamlined this process.
>>
>>7822720
tell your qt3.14 bf that you will kill yourself if he doesnt love you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.