[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some serious help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Majora's_Mask_Artwork.png (161KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
Majora's_Mask_Artwork.png
161KB, 426x382px
How do I even begin..
So I have a childhood friend who I mainly play games with nowadays, I really really rarely see him, last time I have seen him he told me to come play games n shit in his place, and I refused for some reason. I regret that now.
He's still a really good friend, but there's one damn thing.
I consider myself bisexual who leans 99% towards females, and literally.. only that childhood friend which I will call X from now on, is the 1% male.
He's just really fkin cute, and I wanna like.. just cuddle and kiss him and do alot of naughty stuff to him?
Anyways, he has always, literally since I can remember he had always dropped shit like "wanna fuck" or "I need dick" and you know, just random shit to be funny.
But today, he just hit me up and started speaking really bad about this entire "wanna fuck" thing. It sounded really fking real, like he was trying to seduce me or some shit. He kept speaking about his kinks and stuff like that, and told me he is in bad terms with his girlfriend, and he spoke in a very serious manner. I know how to spot his serious manner, to say the least. The entire conversation, each time he said stuff like "wanna fuck" and shit, I just said "yes" randomly, nothing but just a plain "yes". Naturally, in any other day that would've been just a joke, but of course in my head I really wanted it to happen. Of course even if it would have happened it wouldve been so god damn awfully awkward.
I would still really love to do it of course.
Also, now and then I was dropping jokes like, he asked me how big is my dick and I just said
"I can almost see it" but honestly now that I think about it I regret not answering it in a more serious manner just for the slim chance I can 'do it' with him.
This is not a shitpost, if it seemed like it.
I have no idea what to do next. How can I verify that he was serious or not? mind you, he always says shit like this, but like I said this time it was just really.. too much. gonna reply the rest
>>
>>7814148

Now, I don't really know what can I do next.
I don't know what kind of shit he is trying to pull, if it's just a massive prank it's gonna be weird. I don't know, maybe me being serious 60% of the conversation with him, made it funny for him or some shit.. maybe he had somoene else in his room and they were laughing their ass off. I honestly can't know at this point. Even though its late night right now, so probably not. Anyways, what should I do guys?
>>
>>7814174
Meet up, hang out, see where it goes if he makes those jokes when ur there..... ect. If he doesn't then you get to hang with your friend and maybe it's a bit awkward
>>
>i want to have sex with you
>i want to have sex with you too
GUIZ HOW DO I KNOW IF HE WANTS SEX
>>
>>7816458
Today's youth in a nutshell.
>>
>>7814148
Look, you need to just fuck that guy already
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.