[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/-What they say vs what they mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: a unsurprise.jpg (52KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
a unsurprise.jpg
52KB, 789x960px
Welcome to /lgbt/ what they say vs what they mean-

What they say:
>I'm a conservative LGBT member

What they mean:
>I'm more than likely self loathing
>>
>>7813279
What Cara says:
>[autistic screeching]

What Cara means:
>help i'm so repressed and lonely
>>
>>7813279
I'd still be conservative even if I wasn't self-loathing. OP BTFO.
>>
>>7813375
You really got me there
>>
>>7813279
Nah, I just hate YOU.
>>
>AGP isn't real

>I can't wear panties without getting a boner
>>
>>7813548
Autoerotic attractions and projections exist, anon. The typology is complete bullshit, though.
>>
>>7814997
>The typology is complete bullshit, though.
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1430094351289.gif (910KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1430094351289.gif
910KB, 600x422px
when will this meme that right-wing lgbt hate themselves stop
>>
>>7813279
What they say:
>I'm bisexual!

What they mean:
>I'm straight and fully intend to marry a woman and breed, but I'll fuck a dude in a pinch until then.
>>
What they say:
>I'm a tranny

What they mean:
>I'm a child molestor that rapes women in bathrooms
>>
>>7815083
a day in the life of /mtfg/ poster
>sees girl talking about kissing girls being nice
>immediately tells her she's agp
>feels horny a few hours later
>describes, in detail, how badly she wants to be fucked like a 'real woman'
>>
>>7815635
When right wing LGBT people stop being self-loathing perhaps
>>
What I say:
>I'm fine

What I mean:
>I'm not fine
>>
>>7817057
This disproves the typology how?
>>
>>7816952
What they say:
>Oh I'm pansexual

What they mean:
>I have zero self-respet and will fuck anything that moves, but I'll still come home to daddy when I get the ovarian tug later in life
>>
What they say:
>I'm gay/bisexual/trans/polywhatever/whateverqueer/whateverfluid
what they mean:
>I am worthless scum and will never amount to anything because I'm a pathetic mentally ill manchild who thinks the world revolves around me
>>
File: 1474811971430.png (128KB, 604x493px) Image search: [Google]
1474811971430.png
128KB, 604x493px
>>7813279
>conservative
What does this even mean at this point? The rules have changed. I supported Trump over Clinton, mostly because of his fresh ideas on foreign policy and because of her record on foreign policy, but I've always thought of myself as somewhere on the left. A lot of registered Democrats voted Trump.
>>
>>7817666
Ah sorry you might've missed it but this is /lgbt/ not /pol/ while both have a lot of worthlessness please direct your special brand of it to where it belongs
>>
>>7817678
Sorry fag did I step in your safe space?
>>
>>7817676
> I supported Trump over Clinton
I get both are idiots but come on, Trump is just asinine and appeals to stupid Americans who like hearing "everything is going to be great" that's what you tell a child when everything is not fine but you're trying to stop them from crying like aaaaa
>>
File: 1487930861693.png (856KB, 818x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1487930861693.png
856KB, 818x1100px
>>7817666
>>
>>7817685
No I just thought you might have the wrong board my friend
>>
>>7817686
>appeals to stupid Americans
So Clinton voters are supposed to be geniuses? Come on. In light of her horrifying record (as Secretary of State) not to mention her corruption in the DNC, Trump seemed the lesser evil. His approach to Russia is actually incredibly fresh thinking from Washington (unprecedented kind of thinking), and quite smart. I really like how he cuts through the cold war bullshit. We have a common enemy and it's time to work together.
>>
>>7817702
No don;t get me wrong I think the super delegate system in the democrat party is extremely stupid on all levels. Clinton represented the thing everyone hated and Trump seized it well but he is, at his core, a fool
>>
>>7817707
He is definitely rude and a major megalomaniac, but he's no fool. The entire political establishment wanted him to lose and he won.
>>
>>7817709
maybe not a fool at increasing his own power but when dealing with criticism (which he clearly never gets in his work environment) he is a fool as he responds with childish insults and character assassination.
>>
File: Trump on Coca Cola.jpg (26KB, 634x343px) Image search: [Google]
Trump on Coca Cola.jpg
26KB, 634x343px
>>7817715
Yeah but his insults are actually really hilarious to be quite desu
>>
>>7817718
It's hilarious lol but it beggars belief, if a European politician started making controversial tweets there would public outrage. Just last week a British MP was exiled from his party for making ridiculous tweets.
>>
>>7817718
I'm still waiting for him to be like "IT'S A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRAHHHHH"
>>
>>7817725
America is different! I think these tweets are a big part of why he won and will win again

>>7817728
It kind of is, but I don't think he ever meant it that way
>>
>>7817743
>I think these tweets are a big part of why he won and will win again
I get where you're coming from here but it really is depressing "funny tweets" will be what sways America to elect one of the most powerful people in the world to office
>>
>>7817725
Like that Tory MP a few years back who said "Black people play divide and conquer"? She must have been exiled right away, right?
>>
>>7817755
I assume you're baiting me into saying "OMG YEAAHAHHAHA OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE SO BAD IF SHE WASN'T" then you're gonna be like "well actually that's Theresa May hahahahaahaah"
>>
>>7817765
Yes, except not Theresa May. A Tory MP couldn't really get away with saying that about black people.
>>
>>7813279
What OP says:
what they say vs what they mean!
what OP means:
I'm from tumblr and I'm trying to spread my toxic behavior everywhere. hello fellow redditors!
>>
>>7817770
yeah I'm pretty sure they would never get away with that. The difference between US Republicans and UK Conservatives is that the conservatives are socially liberal while Republicans are not. They would be harassed out the party
>>
>>7817781
What anon says:
>what OP means
What anon means:
>I'm a conservative LGBT member and this made me cry
>>
>>7817783
>yeah I'm pretty sure they would never get away with that.
You're right.

A Labour MP talking about white people though...
>>
>>7817797
I'm not conservative, but this mean comment did make me cry.
>>
>I'm a bi guy
>I'm gay but won't admit it

>I'm a bi girl
>I'm a huge slut and probably a drug addict
>>
>>7817798
I will state now that I believe you can be racist regardless of race and while these comments are horrible (as labeling an entire race is never good) as minority they will have the power to say these things I just don't let it get to me because I know it isn't all white people
>>
>>7817809
>I'm a bi guy
>I'm gay but won't admit it

This unfortunately is way too true sometimes
>>
>>7817753
America is all about style, Anon.

>>7817815
> as minority they will have the power to say these things I just don't let it get to me
I hate to use this word, but you really do sound kind of "cucked", racist hatred targeting your race should get to you
>>
>>7817815
>I just don't let it get to me
It's being propagated by the most powerful people in the country, whose decisions impact every hour of every day for everyone else.
>>
>>7813279
>I'm genderqueer
I don't understand gender and want to be different

>LGBT for islam
I lack basic survival instincts
>>
>>7817828
>ANON WHY DON'T YOUR RAGE CONSUME YOU
I told you I think it's wrong it would be "cucked" to state they can't be racist. I'm just not a very angry person there are bigger problems than a minority kicking the hornets nest
>>
What they say:
>I'm non-binary

What they mean:
>I confuse gender and gender roles
>>
File: war is hell.jpg (109KB, 657x466px) Image search: [Google]
war is hell.jpg
109KB, 657x466px
>>7817851
Deep down inside, you know that you are a hornet too, and that your rage merely slumbers for the day it will be needed
>>
File: hornet.png (142KB, 970x750px) Image search: [Google]
hornet.png
142KB, 970x750px
>>7817857
I'll save it when Trump wins again because the Democrat super-delegates elected another useless presidential candidate
>>
What they say:
>I'm genderfluid/queer/nonbinary

What they mean:
>I'm an original character DO NOT STEAL
>>
>>7817890
What they say:
>I'm genderfluid/queer/nonbinary

What they mean:
>I have no distinctly interesting features hence I seek to fill the void by becoming LGBT by choice so I can be unique too
>>
What they say:
>Traps aren't gay!

What they mean:
>I'm too embarrassed to admit that I find penises to be sexually arousing, so I come up with a half-assed excuse to explain why I'm not a flaming homo.
-or-
>I'm too confused about my own sexuality, so I am experimenting with different genders. But either way, I'm still in denial about myself because I just want to fit in with the normies.
>>
File: 1486768282558.jpg (176KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486768282558.jpg
176KB, 1024x683px
>trans are more likely to be involved in sex crimes
>as the victim
>>
>>7817685
Edgy.

But no, you haven't stepped on our safe space, because this board is not a sfe space, as you can see, your post has not been deleted, and you're allowed to post anything that isn't unrelated to the board's topic, or breaks the global and board rules (blue board).

So, as this board isn't a safe space, people are allowed to disagree with you, just as you're allowed to post edgy garbage.
On a related note, care to prove any of the claims made in >>7817666 ?

Technically, the burden of proof is on you, but i'm going to make it easier on myself and respond to your unverified statement.

>mental illness
Homosexuality is not considered a mental illness, as it does not fit its definition, and the same applies to bisexuality, polyamory is not really related to the movement, but it also doesn't qualify, while gender transition is a treatment, so far the only (kind of) succesful one, for gender dysphoria, and queer is a dumb blanket term, while I take it fluid id ssupposed to mean genderfluid, which is just teenage girls trying to feel special.

>worthless
As LGBT people can still hold jobs, and through these jobs contribute to society in some way, this is false, and LGBT people are capable of making astounding contributions, for example Alan Turing, whose findings greatly contributed to the creation of the modern computer, and played a part in the Allies' victory over the Axis Forces.

>manchild
As many LGBT people don't live with their parents, have no job and are obssessed with popular culture from their early teenagehood, I need you to define manchild.

>world revolves around me
While narcissistic LGBT people exist, unless you have non-anecdotal evidence that narcissism is inherent within LGBT individuals, this claims holds no weight whatsoever.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.