[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo must be seen as Champion for all Homosexuals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

He has been one of the most outspoken Queers in recent few years and literally turned thousands of people who were against us in to becoming pro-gay.What have YOU did?
>>
Agree.
>>
>>7812106
I made polgbt great.
Then i raided r9k with gay bait for two years.
Then i memed trump into the whitehouse.
And made polgbt great again.
>>
File: alt-centrism.jpg (44KB, 756x560px) Image search: [Google]
alt-centrism.jpg
44KB, 756x560px
>>7812106
fuck off /pol/
stop making pedo threads
stop trying to associate pedos with us
>alt-right
take the true red pill.
>>
>>7812106
This freak boasted about being in parties where they had kids as sex slaves https://www.google.com/amp/observer.com/2017/02/breitbart-milo-yiannopoulos-joe-rogan-podcast-child-sex-abuse/amp/

The Feds better bust him down soon or deport his pedo ass
>>
Don't like him. At the same time, don't think what happened to him made all that much sense. If his critics really cared about the wording, they wouldn't have waited this long to call him out on it. Their only interest is to attack and hate him.

I also watched his press conference where he admitted he fucked up and understood where he was coming from when he better explained himself.

Still don't like him, but the response to him continues to be moronic and hyperbolic.
>>
>>7813194
The most damning thing you can say about Milo is how little of interest he has to say. Why is this faggot speaking at Berkeley? I've watched his youtube videos and they're all about how SJWs are shitty people...what a revelation!

I would like Milo if he had something interesting to say but he's just preaching to the choir and it's not particularly interesting or academic.
>>
>>7813194
He goes to parties where they traffic children and rape them.

He thought it funny and refused to expose the hosts.

He's nothing but a criminal alien who needs to be arrested and held till he squeals about these sex trafficking rings
>>
>>7813194
>If his critics really cared about the wording, they wouldn't have waited this long to call him out on it.
The people who publicized the story were conservatives who didn't want a gay guy speaking at CPAC, they had little reason to care about him before then.
>>
>>7813246
You are now accusing him of something he never said.
>>
>>7813032
This article is nonsense
>>
>>7813207
Joe and Gavin said it best: he's a merchant of outrage. That's all really. Take away the British accent and he'd just sound like any gay idiot trying to get attention. It's no wonder he keeps copping out of debating with people like Ben Shapiro.

>>7813246
>He thought it funny and refused to expose the hosts.

I'm sure the issue has more to do with the fact that the event occurred several years prior and he wouldn't have had enough evidence to substantiate his claims. That would get Milo into trouble for lacking evidence, not the hosts. The instances of pedophilia he exposed during his time at Brietbart were probably because he did have enough evidence to substantiate those claims in particular. Also, I don't recall him thinking the trafficking was "funny."
>>
>>7812106
>literally turned thousands of people who were against us in to becoming pro-gay

LOL
no. They still think you're disgusting. He's their clown, their dancing monkey. He's the definition of an uncle Tom saying that he wishes he wasn't gay, won't hire gay guys because "they don't show up to work on time" and all that other trolling bullshit. They'd throw him under the bus in a second, and they will.
>>
>>7812106
Republicans aren't people anon-y
>>
>anti tranny
>Pedo supporter
Yeah no
>>
>>7812106
>What have YOU did?

I never implied it was okay to fuck kids. I'd say I'm feeling pretty content about my accomplishments compared to his.
>>
>>7814366
>>7813533

He laughs about it in the video and says he doesn't dare report them because he's afraid. Which is bullshit given his whole act.

http://observer.com/2017/02/breitbart-milo-yiannopoulos-joe-rogan-podcast-child-sex-abuse/

He never exposed anyone either, just made allegations, some more unfounded than others.

But he still protects the sex traffickers who have child slaves and feels no shame in that and can just laugh it out in a interview.

What the Reagan battalion needs to do now is draw law enforcement attention to this so they can detain him and force him to out the rings.
>>
>>7816382
I went back to watch that segment of the full unedited podcast a few times.
1. He did not laugh about the boys - or as he described them: the "very young...twinks" who took drugs and had sex with older men because they were "desperate for a job" - in the Hollywood parties. Not once. At all. The only thing he did was a fake chuckle when Joe jokingly said "statute of limitations."

2. Joe had the opportunity to call Milo out for saying "I don't want to be indiscreet about specific people", but he didn't. The viewers who gave feedback for the original airing of the podcast didn't either. Their gripe had to do with his views on religion.

https://youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=8745

So this brings me to my issue:
Law enforcement was not being called for around the time the podcast was released. Not only that, but the Reagan Battalion clearly isn't trying to escalate this either. That lets me know that this is not about concern over pedophilia; this is all about attacking Milo's character and career and just using the subject of pedophilia as the tool to do so.
>>
>>7814554
Exactly. There are very few conservatives out there who are actually pro-gay. The vast majority of them might tolerate the occasional gay (provided that gay also hates brown people and women, and says appropriately homo-transphobic stuff on cue) but they'll still vote GOP and roll back our rights anyway.

So far as I'm concerned, these alt-right weirdos that Milo has ingratiated himself to are absolutely the enemy of any self respecting queer out there.
>>
File: 58177a15150000d804530d10.jpg (82KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
58177a15150000d804530d10.jpg
82KB, 720x480px
>>7817597
Donald Trump
>>
>>7812106
>outspoken

He sides with literally every shitty regurgitated generic opinion that conservatives/Republicans hold dear even if they go against his own basic human rights.
He was against gay marriage at one point and you're really going to call this fucking cuck bitch 'outspoken'? Fuck, you're pathetic dude. I'm not even a libshit, I like Donald Trump, but Milo's Ted Cruz-tier autistic. Donald Trump is less homophobic than Milo is. The dude reeks of internalised homophobia.
>>
>>7812106
>outspoken
He's annoying, obnoxious, a fool who would say anything for attention
>>
>>7817285
He said thirteen year olds are adult, so every reason to belive those are minors. So they need at start a second phase or people here need to start a second phase where they give the feds info indicating he knows about a vast sex trafficking ring.

The feds can then pick him up and threaten him in to dropping his protection of the traffickers.
>>
File: Lfc5zEb.jpg (64KB, 400x492px) Image search: [Google]
Lfc5zEb.jpg
64KB, 400x492px
Milo stopped leftist from normalizing peadophilia.

4D chess.
>>
>>7818281
No,he was talking about himself what happened to him when he was 13.Watch his press conference where he clarify what he said.
>>
>>7819838
Press conference clarification is damage control
>>
File: Milo_LA.png (502KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Milo_LA.png
502KB, 600x448px
I sure would have sex with him
>>
>>7819838

Go find the actual video where he explains for like ten minutes how intergenerational sexual relationships can be a normal and beneficial part of mental and sexual development in young boys.

He and sympathetic folks online are doing a great job of twisting it, but this is completely separate from when he made that joke about learning how to suck dick from a priest.
>>
>>7819881
Some things may be edited/taken out of context
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.