[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonbinary discord that isn't sjw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Do these exist? Preferably without self hating mtfs in denial being super agp. That ruins every discord for me.
>>
>Do these exist?
I doubt it
keep hunting that great white buffalo
>>
>>7810648
How can one be non-binary and not an sjw?
>>
non binary discord without moralfags?

Oh weight that doesnt exist because most people are worthless failures and have to tell themselves they are good human beings to feel better.
>>
You have my sympathy OP, but I have yet to find one myself. Keep on keeping on
>>
im starting to consider nonbinary, im amab and for a while all i wanted to be was one of those qt skater boy butch lesbians, which over time turned into a general pursuit of androgyny.

i have some opinions that thjs website would consider sjw and some opinions that tumblr would probably have a heart attack over. anyway id be glad to talk OP
>>
I am not sure if i would ever count as non binary, i like my male features, body, long hair, facial hair but hate my genitals and i am working on changing them, vagentleman or whatever it is called
>>
If someone tells me how to set up a discord i'll do it rn, we have 4-5 willing participants, that's a pretty good crew.
>>
Alright yo, I set one up! let's talk about nonbinary feels
https://discord.gg/PQwFY
>>
>>7810648
>isnt sjw
>isnt self hating
Yeah sorry /pol/ never even liked lgbt, not even close to non binary.

/polgbt/ are retarded
>>
>>7810648
So you want a discord to call people fags and stuff?
>>
>>7811382

No, I want a place where I belong. Every place I go to is literally an MTF space and I don't feel comfy in one since they're constantly trying to turn me into a girl. Even the so called "NB" friendly spaces are so fucking tranny they're not even worth being in.
>>
https://discord.gg/Ma8HqSm
I made a new invite that doesn't expire. Come over!
>>
>>7811239
Not sure if vagentlemen/cuntboys are non binary, i mean in sense they could be but many would just see you as a male anyway since they dont have xray vision

non binary needs to be more specific
>>
>>7811440
nonbinary = anyone who feels that current gender markers of male and female or woman and man do not apply to them, a status which is reflected in both the way people perceive you and the way you perceive yourself
>>
>>7811454
So a guy with a vagina cant really be considered non binary even if he calls him that because everyone perceives him as male due to male outer features.
>>
>>7811461
I disagree. Like I said it's a combination of how other people see you and how you see yourself. Like you could say "I'm nonbinary but everyone perceives me as male"
>>
>>7811467
Damn that can be so confusing, because the word male and expectations people have about it are completely social based.

What is male? Behavior? looks? genitals? chromosomes?
Like men can still do girly shit like enjoy vampire diaries and not being a brain dead brute but than can come as simply quirky male?

damn that is annoying
>>
>>7811493
Gender as a whole is pretty annoying imo.
>>
>>7811461

nah, it just means im uncomfy and don't identify as either gender. I'm not trying to be a snowflake, just trying to find people that know this feel and aren't /tumblr/ or simply closet mtfs not wanting the mtf label. Last nonbinary server is just infested and I can't deal with it anymore.
>>
>>7811397
>constantly trying to turn me into a girl
Anon said it so it must be true.
>>
>>7811536

No, but it gets annoying when people invalidate your identity. Especially other trans people. I don't even care about pronouns, just stop trying to convince me to identify as female/mtf and going fulltime. I don't care to train my voice, I don't care to be perceived as female, I do have dysphoria though. I just want to be able to be myself without someone shoving what I should be down my throat. You would think trans people would be better about that due to cis people being anal to them, but no. Trans women all think you are just in denial or that you're in a phase. Whereas these so called "non binary" servers are straight up mtfs just saying they are men or enby. Which is fine, I don't mind them but when discussion is only mtf discussion it gets annoying and impossible to talk about anything else. If I wanted to be mainsplained to by an annoying fetishist MTF I would just hangout on /lgbt/.
>>
>>7811577
>but it gets annoying when people invalidate your identity
Sounds like an sjw
>>
>>7811588

You're right, I should just tell all MTFs they're just men and to stop being such faggots.
>>
>>7810648
Implying
>>
>>7811239
>>7811525
I'm female and am the same way as you. I'm fine with some of my girly features and wear both typical girly clothes and some more andro, but I can't stand my vagina. Wish we could switch genitals, bro~

I don't call my self "nonbinary", tho. Guess I'm to old, find too little satisfaction in a word and think most people who call them selves that is just young sjw's who wants to "stick it to gender roles" in some way (but only end up reinforcing gender roles instead)
>>
>>7812865
Yeah trading genitals with someone who doesn't want them would be so much easier.

Well depends on how you define male or female, there are many ares which you can divide those do, from chromosomes, genitals, to appearance, to behavior etc.
At the end you would end up with a percent of being male and another for female, nobody will get 100% on either, but I think non binary does sound fitting to people being closer to the middle and leaning towards one side, else you can just describe everything as man/woman when is x behavior wise etc, but I think non binary helps a lot since it is quite flexible and some professional gender therapist recognize it and will allow you to have your surgery done without having to pretend to be an mtf in my case.
>>
>>7816982
If people should use nonbinary only for those closer in the middle, why do you call yourself one? You're just a man who wants a vagina, that's not really "in the middle".
>>
>>7817101
Like i said, genitals is just one part.

Even if you take a normal every day cis man if you get his answers for all the categories he wont be 100% man either.

So i guess it depends on how much value each area from behavior to genitals etc
I am no ultra manly musclefag either.
>>
>>7811239
What is the opposite of this called?

Inb4 fag
>>
>>7817971
transmasculine/transfeminine, but youre basically just trans really. not the first time i heard of a trans person not having sex dysphoria
>>
>>7817971
futa?
>>
>>7817971
shemale?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.