[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the cis lesbians here feel about the fetishization of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 983405.png (2MB, 1676x1524px) Image search: [Google]
983405.png
2MB, 1676x1524px
How do the cis lesbians here feel about the fetishization of lesbians by transwomen?
>>
>>7810497
I asked them and they said start HRT or else.
>>
>>7810507
no they didn't you stupid intrusive piece of shit
>>
I think it's disgusting and they'll never be actual, desirable women to me or any other sane non-SJW lesbian :3c
>>
>>7810497
talking about this thread btw
>>7806697
>>
>>7810523
>I'm totally a 11/10 at lesbian :3 <3 kawaii uguu :^)
>>
I feel more fetishized by straight men.
>>
>>7811090
This.

Trannies are not doing anything as bad as cis men...
>>
>>7810523
At the point where you feel the need to label yourself a "non-SJW", I'm already stuffing breadsticks into my purse.
>>
I'll always try to be polite to them, but I think they're kinda skeevy and I feel really bad for them sometimes
because they want so hard for something they can never really have.

>heavy hormone therapy and body modification
>most of civilised world will never view them as a 'real woman,' in spite of what the internet may lead you to believe
>people like myself who don't want to say they won't fug because of benis
>but say they won't fug because benis

I'd probably be an overemotional little shit all the time too

stay strong, I believe in you

I just don't want to fug you
because benis
>>
>>7810523
>>7811848
One of the more annoying things about Cara is that her bait threads provide a space for other people to post their shitty bait.
>>
>>7811848
it's cool lesbro, I'm really absolutely cool with it if you don't wanna fugg me

are you cool with it if I hang out around dykey folks though? its my best chances of finding the right bislut for me.
>>
>>7811868
oh yeah its cool
most of my issues are subconscious and don't really affect my friendships

>>7811859
>saying things I don't like is trolling
shh, its okay
>>
>>7811848
Quick survey: what if I just want to hold hands, cuddle, make out, occasionally frot, and would never ask you to touch my bikini area but I'd go down on you and please you all the time? Because that's all I wanna do with anyone. Would you accept dating an MTF on those grounds?

I don't get the "feminine penis" meme, I have no interest in using it and it's so small I can invert it. What's the point?
>>
>>7810497
>trans
>women

Choose one.
>>
>>7811904
I mean how would you feel if someone just wanted to give you oral and you cant reciprocate and feel their orgasmic pleasure at your hands?

some can deal with this some cant sis welcome to the tranny boat
>>
File: xgVXmi7B.jpg (102KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
xgVXmi7B.jpg
102KB, 1252x1252px
>>7811859
Idk why you think it's in your right to dictate to women wether they should or should not take this seriously.
>>
>>7811904
I feel really shitty saying this, but I would never willingly date a mtf
its that terrible
>you're not really a woman
mindset

I wouldn't burn you over it, let you down soft, even chill with you all the time
but you'd be arm's length pretty much at all times

I wish it wasn't as bad as it sounds, but it do
>>
>>7811934
>a literal stalker is telling me this

Have you started hormones yet Cara?
>>
I wouldn't date a transgirl, but I have no problems hanging out with trans people and supporting them. Just no dating/sex
>>
>>7811939
Meh, it's cool. Thanks for being honest. I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna live a solitary life. I don't know how to have friends and I feel like most people I'm attracted to share your mindset about trans women. I know I'm not a woman to a lot of people and I don't take it for granted that people will treat me like one. I just try to be kind and mind my own business.

It's a somewhat sad life to live what feels like my truth but what is perceived as a lie. So it goes.
>>
File: tumblr_mvphapBqRK1slnf7ro1_500.png (141KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvphapBqRK1slnf7ro1_500.png
141KB, 316x400px
>>7811973
It's not worth it now.
>>
>>7812032
It's pretty fucked up, isn't it? It's not like we ever did anything wrong to deserve this sort of life. People will always see us as some kind of freak and keep us at arm's length, and that's if they're the nice ones. We can barely even talk to each other.

I have friends, but I don't feel like I'm a good friend to them in turn. I'm too lonely by nature and tend separate myself. I forget to contact them. I never understand why someone would like me, honestly. I don't deserve as much.

It's only upsetting when people have the naive position to ask why transwoman always have such sad looking eyes.
>>
>>7812038
Don't you want to look pretty for your court date?
>>
File: le shitposter face.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
le shitposter face.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>It's another cara makes the same bait thread and gets a ton of replies episode again.
>>
>>7811939
so you're basically just a bigot then? cuz there aren't any valid reasons for "never willingly" dating a fully transitioned mtf who you'd otherwise be attracted to if you didn't have a prejudiced view of trans people.
>>
>>7812058
Meh, 5 years into transition and I wouldn't describe it as
>fucked up
We all have our burden to bear. The key to happiness isn't getting everything you want, it's being thankful for everything you're given.
>>
>>7812137
I'm only 16 months in. Everything has went better than I ever expected it to and I have more friends than I ever did. I'm thankful for all of that to be sure. It just makes me very sad that this is the way it is.
>>
>>7812226
How about, don't listen to 4chan, and just go out and find a girlfriend?
>>
File: depression.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>7812090
it sounds bad, but I guess so?
fully transitioned or not, I don't think I'll ever get over it
we can hang out and be close friends, but I won't be shamed into a relationship
at worst, it may even lead to me to be less and less empathetic towards transwomen

I don't want to hurt them, but that just happens
>>
>>7812038
Enjoy being a masc chaser than. If your gonna be repressionmode you might as well start getting swole.
>>
i dont get why some trans girls get so salty over cis girls not wanting to be with them, if someone dont like penis they dont like penis, doesnt matter how much you think you pass

trans girl btw
>>
>>7813162
Because the penis thing is just an excuse, it's not like those types of girls will date us after surgery or anything. Best thing to do is just ignore them and find other people to date.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.