[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your mommy/daddy issues.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: loving skinhead daddy.gif (2MB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
loving skinhead daddy.gif
2MB, 250x202px
Tell me about your mommy/daddy issues.
>>
File: 1487333592408.jpg (19KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1487333592408.jpg
19KB, 500x411px
>>7809226
>Father works for a successfull company with his phd in accounting
>Present during all my life
>Always came with manly things for me
>Taught me how to drive and shoot, also how to play chess and dozen card games
>Mother is head at a private school, has PhD in Language and literacy
>Present during all my life, always cared for me when shit gone wrong for me or my older sister
>Still a tranny

Well sometimes the person itself is a degenerate, some people don't need external help for it.
>>
>>7809226
I have this really strong attraction for (handsome) older men whose life is a terrible mess. Like, a divorced, alcoholic, slut fucker guy. I don't even have Hero Syndrome or anything like that. I don't want to fix them. I just find the idea of a man like that lusting after me so very hot.
To make things worse, I sometimes can't help but fantasize I'm an innocent, fragile woman who gets seduced by a guy like that and gets trapped in a disastrous but very sex filled relationship.
I'm not trans (I think), not even a femboy. Just a regular dude who happens to be gay and who wants a sexually frustrated drunk daddy forcing him on me.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1487907055549.gif
>>
>>7809366
Your dad was a divorced, alcoholic, slut fucker?

>>7809395
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>7809486
>Your dad was a divorced, alcoholic, slut fucker?
Well afaik he hasn't fucked any sluts and my parents are still happily married. And neither of them is an alcoholic either.
>>
> Father is a clinical narcissist.
> Tried to kill my mother slowly over time with poison not once, but twice
> Physically abused her, I have heard eye witness testimonies
> Parents divorced at 5
> Made me sleep in the same bed with him while he was naked until I was 7 and my mom found out
> Held me against a heater grate after I took a shower once, 2nd degree burns and bandages for a month
> Emotional and mental abuse out the wazoo
> Fucking RICH, though
> Sued my mom every year for full custody until my brother literally turned 18 and he legally couldn't anymore
> Despite this, refused to buy me shoes or glasses or shampoo to show how "poor" he was since my mother "wouldn't chip in"
> Dad made 250K/year. Mom made 8K/Year.
> Dad was fucking obsessed with appearances
> Would do literally anything to Look every bit the rich white guy

And I'm a straight FtM. Go figure, a crack psych might say I'm trying to do right what he did wrong.

The fucking kicker though?

> Fucking obsessed with appearances
> Lives in Portland, OR
> Where appearances means "who can be the most hippie liberal of them all"
> Is INCREDIBLY "supportive" of my transition
> Tells his lesbian neighbors all about how hard it must be for me
> Still misgenders me when no one but family is around

I'm actually no-contact now, which has been good for me, but my health insurance is through him. Eventually he'll pull me off it for not returning his emails but for now his insurance is why I can afford my T.
>>
File: nicechassis.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
nicechassis.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>mother was always overbearing about things like makeup and dresses
>dolls and ponies
>13 million grandbabies I'm expected to shit out
>father was always
>go outside and play, fucks sake its a nice day
get some dirt under those nails and mud on those clothes
>not your nice ones retard
>you can have as many boyfriends as you want, I just get to kill the first one

now three years out of the closet
>mother is still all
>muh grandbabies
>father jokes about me finding a loophole by "being the boyfriend some other girl's father gets to kill"
three guesses as to who I still talk to on the regular
>>
>>7809226
My parents are communists who identify as untermenschen. I thoroughly despise every shred of them. People like them need to die, as do the kinds of people they like.
>>
>>7810073
you should feel ashamed that's not your insurance cut it off yourself be an adult have some pride as an individual
>>
>>7810602

hahahah your dad's an asshole, but a cool one
>>
File: 1480344372630.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1480344372630.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>7809226
>father was always supportive and tried to take an interest in what I liked
>didn't push me into doing anything I didn't want to
>only real common interests we had were the outdoors, cub/boy scouts, and a light amount of video games
>he always tried his best to be there for me when he wasn't working
>I bitched out on pursuing learning to ride a bike after I fell and skinned my knee
>never brought home a girlfriend (kissless virgin trying to focus on career since a young age here)
>never had the father-son girl talk
>he was much more successful at my age (pretty much all ages) than I am
>Many other father-son bonding moments and life lesson opportunities were missed due to my life choices
>he still says he supports and loves me
>tfw I regret not spending my youth doing more shit with him and robbing him of those milestones

>mother worked and was always supportive, present, accepting, and all that
>she was a bit overprotective though, probably where I got my trust issues from
>always tried to help me do well in school
>sometimes got mad at her over stupid bullshit
>memories of me sulking in my room because I was pissed at her for reasons lost over the years are burned into my mind and I can't forgive myself for doing that to her
>she tried to relate to me as best she could, but we had less in common than my dad since she doesn't really like the outdoors much
>still says she loves me and is proud of me

>tfw I can't help but think I'm a disappointment in their eyes
>tfw I love my parents dearly, but I feel that I am undeserving of their love and respect.
>tfw I should have nothing to complain about since my parents are great people.
>tfw this song popped into my head while typing this out https://youtu.be/7OqwKfgLaeA

Why the fuck do I even come to this board? I'm not even sure if I'm trans or not at this point and all I do is just type out shit that makes me really fucking depressed.
>>
>>7809366
>To make things worse, I sometimes can't help but fantasize I'm an innocent, fragile woman who gets seduced by a guy like that and gets trapped in a disastrous but very sex filled relationship.
AGP
>>
>>7811119
*hugs u* :( <3
>>
File: 1420474009655.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1420474009655.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>7809352
Driving and shooting are manly now?
>>
>parents are abusive and sheltering
>have to be careful not to get father mad
>if he sees me playing games or watching tv, he will get very very mad.
>when father is home, either read or quietly watch his shows
>every time i try to make a friend parents warn me about getting murdered
>find out i made an account on okcupid
>cry that i'm going to get murdered
>used to touch me but now im too old for him

yeah idk why i have issues.
>>
Bisexual cis male here.

I got some issues I suppose. My parents aren't bad people they just failed as parents. They both have serious mental issues. My dad seems to be antisocial and afraid of responsibility, or perhaps he just doesn't care. I don't know him very well. Despite looking and acting exactly like he does apparently. My mom was just plain stupid and has acted like she is a teenager her whole life. Neither of my parents even know what parenting is really. They both seem to think that feeding the child and providing material things is enough. Neither has made any effort to teach me things, help me through stressful times, or make me feel loved my whole life. I have always been alone. I virtually raised myself. I learned what I could from the people around me through observation. It has all resulted in me being a very callous, stoic, confused, and depressed robot of a person. I constantly feel alone but I refuse to get help from anyone because I am conditioned to think I should work alone.

I'm not the only one they have affected. Every single one of my sisters have went through long periods of depression and suicidal thoughts in their teenage years. Who knows how fucked up they are. I don't speak with them much.

I'm not sure if I hate my parents or pity them. Maybe I really don't even care about them at all. You reap what you sow mom and dad.
>>
>>7811207
>Doesn't know how to read greentext

No you idiot, it means he was really present in my life.
>>
>>7810725
The state I live in does not offer a public insurance without trans-exclusion clauses. My career is with a very small company that does not offer insurance.

If I purchased my own insurance I would have to move states - making it more difficult for me to take care of my terminally ill mother.

I don't feel bad for taking advantage of a man who abused me for sixteen years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.