[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaire White - Already when known, caused an early transitioner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bbww.jpg (55KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
bbww.jpg
55KB, 600x730px
Blaire White - Already when known, caused an early transitioner to commit suicide and then tried to cover it up by getting the girl's gender therapist to conduct an "interview" with Blaire in which she coaxed him into "admitting" that the girl was illegitimately trans.

Does anyone have any proof on this?
>>
>>7809175
That lie is literally even worse than the kind Cara makes up about Nicole Maines. What do you have against Blaire White OP?
>>
>>7809175
Her forehead/brow bugs me, needs another surgery.
>>
>>7809175
Yes I have proof. The girl she got to kill herself was my BROTHER you fuck. Blaire is a murderous stalking psycho
>>
>>7809190
I love Blaire :3
>>7809199
Post it
>>
>>7809199
>SISTER*
>>
>>7809175
Cara when are you going to transition?
>>
File: fml.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>7809241
>tfw not Cara
>tfw have been called Cara like 4 times
>>
File: pence look anon thats nonsense.png (142KB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
pence look anon thats nonsense.png
142KB, 360x332px
>>7809199
>girl she got to kill herself was my BROTHER
>>
>>7809263
If other people are mistaking you for Cara OP, you fucked up.
>>
>>7809190
kek, cara is the op
>>
>>7809263
Then like others have said post some proof you are not Cara and some evidence to back up your claims about Blaire, otherwise everyone will just assume you are the only other person on this board who would make such a wild accusation.
>>
>>7809290
Stop posting, Cara.
>>
>>7809380
They literally just quoted Cara from another thread and are asking if it's true.
>>
>>7809391
This. Did anyone even read my post? Or do you all go CARA whenever someone doesn't go out of their way to flatter Blaire?
>>
>>7809391
I was assuming >>7809263 >>7809199 and OP are Caraposter samefagging which she is known to do but yeah I should have originally replied to the post claiming to have proof my bad.
>>
>>7809175
>Does anyone have any proof on this?
of course there's no proof on it, cara made it up
>tfw certain incidents mean cara's going to be focusing on my waifu even more now due to the loss of her previous subjects
>>
>>7809175
i watched her do it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.