[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen FFS in person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1855.jpg (68KB, 535x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
68KB, 535x766px
Have you ever seen a patient who had FFS and their face was still masculine? I have personally seen two cases in real life and both of them had had extensive FFS but their faces were still manly. Why is it that? I can't put my finger on what was wrong but the faces just read male
>>
>>7808607
Spiegel
>>
>>7808607
Atleast she has nice looking boobs.
>>
>>7808615
Yes, the nice looking boobs will help her pass and blend in and she will have a good life thanks to the nice looking boobs
>>
I met two turkish prostitutes the other day. I assume the work on their face was FFS and not just general facial surgery.

They looked like surgery monsters. Then again i doubt they went anywhere good.
>>
>>7808701
FFS doesn't generally make you look like a monster, bad FFS just doesn't do enough to make you look female.
>>
Mostly its two things that screw trannies, since both are very hard or impossible to resolve surgically
Midface distance--distance from your lips to your eyes, as a proportion of the distance from your eyes to your hairline. Cis women usually have lip-to-eyes distances that cut off well below their hairline, guys, just below or at it. As an andro tranny my midface is kinda inbetween. Thankfully my upper lip is small so if i get that fixed and fixed actually good (fuck those bimbo lips) it can help

They also might not have gotten a very good browjob. Forehead is powerful as a feature
Facial mask--the proportion of the size of the bones around your eyes vs your face. This can potentially be helped with some side shaving but eh
>>
>>7808607
>photo is from 2014
>well maybe she got FFS or something
>check twitter
>oh no..
>>
>>7808712
They had a lot of surgery done. Their skin was rough. Their lips were cartoonishly huge. It was no simple ffs for sure. But they're the only ones i've met irl that have had any facial surgery.
>>
>>7808750

>Facial mask--the proportion of the size of the bones around your eyes vs your face. This can potentially be helped with some side shaving but eh

So if your face is wide at the cheekbones, you're fucked?
>>
>>7808787
They weren't talking about the cheekbones, this is more about the ridges above and to the sides of your eyes.
>>
>>7808750
What does it mean that the distance cuts off at the hairline???
>>
>>7808787
You are fucked because cheekbone width is dimorphic
>>
>>7808997
This is a classic demonstration of the dimorphism. I actually tend to find that a lot of trannies, transbian included, have a more androgynous variation of this dimorphism. Interestingly enough; a lot of them already looked sort of uncanny as a guy.
>>
>>7809008

That's what I've been thinking for a while, and a photo I saw of a somewhat male looking underwear model at Walmart today seemed to confirm it. But then I see pic related and I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>7809046
Upper female mouth to eye distance and tiny bones around her eyes, setting them close together.
>>
>>7808607
That's a nice body desu
>>
File: IMG_20170223_220753_800.jpg (37KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_220753_800.jpg
37KB, 618x416px
>>7809054

I don't want to post my whole face, but what do you think of this?
>>
>>7809130
ive seen cis girls with that upper face it depends on the rest tho
>>
>>7809203

No need to post the lower half because I know that shit is fucked without FFS.
>>
>>7809130
you have a girls hairline/forehead
>>
>>7809038
>tfw when mtf tranny and facial plane match the cis women perfectly
Life is good aint it folks?
>>
>>7808750
you are forgetting skull scale. I havve educated you people enough. You still fail to mention scale. Idiots.
>>
>>7809371
Young tranny skulls aren't actually bigger than female skulls though. And Cara is a way better shitposter than you will ever be, nobody cares about you anymore.
>>
>>7809046
its because you are being confused by scale. Look you are SOOOOOO common. EVERY tranny gets confsued by scale. I did too. You look at women in magazines and they seem to have strong boen structure. The difference is their SCALE is INCREDIBLY smaller than yours. Their cheek bone distance. Their jaw width. Their forehead height and width. All incredibly small.

These people only look "strong" to you because there are no males next to them to show what true masculinity looks like
>>
>>7809130
you look like yoiu have a big head. A typical masculine scale. You look like you have a quite wide bicondylar distancce. This determines the width of your face.

Also your cranial vault looks tall
>>
>>7809302
nah its not good because you don't have a females facial scale. Proportions are not enough and I doubt you have the proportions anyway.

S C A L E
C
A
L
E
>>7809377
wrong wrong wrong worng youa re an idiot
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (32KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
32KB, 852x480px
>>7809371
>>7809378
>>7809388

What do you even mean by scale? Scale is about how the size of one thing compares to another, but you never say what you're comparing. Here's a pic of a man and a woman standing next to each other, their heads are of equal length.

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-6060065-stock-footage-girl-and-man-in-business-suit-stand-in-hall-of-business-center-and-talk.html

And this thing about the cranial vault. If >>7809038 # is true, then it seems like women are all about open forehead space. I want to verify it before I believe it, but preliminarily it seems true.

Just what textbook told you, "This is what's wrong with a tranny's face when compared to a woman's face and not some other thing"?
>>
>>7809540
hes standing behind her. And even though he is you can still tell her head is large than hers by far. Look at how wide his face is compared to hers at the cheek bones and forhead. Look how tall his forehead is from the eyes compared to her.

If you cant see this then I can't help you and you must be blind
>>
>>7809540
"open forehead space".. That refers to less frontal sinus and rounder, more convex features. This doesn't mean having a big wide broad forehead is feminine lmao
>>
File: scale.jpg (42KB, 757x590px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
42KB, 757x590px
>>7809540
how could you possibly say that the woman and the man in the picture have the same face and skull size? Can't you see that the man's head is taller, wider and also looks deeper?

Despite being on this board for several months, you guys are still confusing shape with size. Halle Berry might appear to have prominent cheekbones, but, when you put her next to a man, the man's cheekbones will be wider, the cranial vault will be taller, the facial planes will be more expanded. Wow, I am shocked after months and months of discussion you still don't get it.

Look at the picture. See the phones have IDENTICAL shapes but different scale
>>
>>7809951

Did you watch the linked video? Their heads are the same size.
>>
File: 95_P360_i220_540.jpg (55KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
95_P360_i220_540.jpg
55KB, 540x400px
Did someone say midface?
>>
>>7810840
eww
>>
>>7810840
Like I said.. surgical correction would be difficult if not impossible. That looks like a hackjob I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Hey anon, we can always hope for better total bone restructuring in the future. I think proper full FFS will come alongside proper rib, shoulder, hip recontouring. I shudder to think how expensive it will be though. Start saving now trannies.
>>
I dont think that skull size is that big of a problem.
There are differences between the average male and female head and yeah males tend to have larger heads but what is often forgotten is that men are taller on average so their heads are larger on average too. Its easy to make your head appear to have a different shape and size with makeup and hairstyles too.

http://www.refinery29.com/average-head-size
This says that the average circumference for women is 22.5 - 23 inch. That's not that small.

I agree that a small head looks more feminine but it isnt the end of the world to have a 24 or so inch circumference especially if you are tall. And cis people most likely wont clock you because of that.

TL;DR
Skullautists get out.
>>
>>7810840

I'm laughing hard at this. I can't stop thinking about how their sinuses would be forever fucked up, they would probably lose feeling in parts of their face, they would get a massive overbite if their jaw could evendors close all the way anyways, they would have massive scarring...

And they would still look male
>>
>>7811219
just kill chinese convicts and steal their skin and face.
>>
File: 1484088979236.png (130KB, 439x521px) Image search: [Google]
1484088979236.png
130KB, 439x521px
>>7810840
>>
>>7808607

Large heads, tall cranium, long eye to mouth distance, small deep-set eyes, wide and heavy cheekbones etc.

These are only a handful of the many subtle (and sometimes not so much) differences between male and female heads that cannot be changed through the procedures offered by the main western FFS doctors.
>>
>>7811246
Deep set eyes can be partly fixed with type 3 brow and cheekbones can be shaved a bit.
>>
>>7811341
>>7811246
oh and lip lift can help a tad w midface but that looks rather plastic in its current form
>>
>>7811246
>long eye to mouth distance
it's called "long midface" you autist
>>
>>7811358
Lift lips don't look "plastic", unless you're saying they make you look too effete.
>>
>>7808607
Hugh Laurie really let himself go
>>
>>7811083
you are incredibly stupid, ignorant and misinformed. A woman and a man of the exact same height will have different skull proportions, scale and shape. There are three parameters, you fucking idiot: a) shape b) proportions c) scale. Scale is the most important factor. You are a fucking idiot when you talk about head circumference, you dumb ass piece of shit. We said over and over and over again that it is NOT the circumference the determining factor because if two people have the exact same circumference, the one with a wider but shorter head will appear to have a bigger head than the one with a narrower but longer head (longer, not taller!). You are a stupid ass idiot.
>>
>>7809371
I thought you left us for good, Skull-kun <3
>>
>>7809046
>But then I see pic related and I'm not sure what to think.
"Wow, niggers sure are closer to chimps than people, huh"
>>
>>7812395
Autism.
>>
>>7812406
No she was just goin through her own ffs issues.
>>
>>7808701
How'd the Yeson go?
>>
File: 1000yearsinphotoshop.png (288KB, 535x766px) Image search: [Google]
1000yearsinphotoshop.png
288KB, 535x766px
>>7808607
>>
>>7811219
>says the people willing to use a section of intestine as a vagina after cutting off their dick
>>
>>7808607
>that fucking pic
ahahahaha
>>
>>7811219
You know that double jaw surgery use it too? They fix bite problems by it.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.