[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many MtF have lesbian conversion fantasies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: C5KZ6hMUEAI1a6q.jpg (54KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
C5KZ6hMUEAI1a6q.jpg
54KB, 500x700px
Why do so many MtF have lesbian conversion fantasies?
>>
>>7806697
I have fantasies of being converted from lesbianism to being bi.
>>
>>7806697
Every lesbian has such fantasies.
>>
Because they envy real women the most
>>
>>7806697
>Why do so many MtF have lesbian conversion fantasies?

Conversion into what, cyborgs?
Also, I feel like you are making this up like so many other "why do mtfs/late transitoners/early transitioners do x?" Threads.
>>
File: 1483734905472.png (3MB, 1516x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1483734905472.png
3MB, 1516x1388px
Because it's wonderful. Who honestly wants to date men?

I was trying my hardest to be straight because I hated myself for liking girls, then a cute girl did lewd stuff with me and now I admit I'm 100% gay. She saved me from a life of hating myself and doing sexual acts I was uncomfortable with, with people I detest.
>>
>>7806881
As an mtf this kind of hatred of men makes me really sad, and I can't tell if it's because I used to be one/kind of am male still or because I like them myself.
>>
>>7806891
Misandry is a natural reaction to exposure to men. You are truly sheltered if you aren't slightly misandrist.
>>
>>7806899
I am very sheltered but I've had more exposure to women than men and I'm more misogynistic than misandristic.
>>
>be me
>look like a femboy with double D tits
>say I'm a boy on dating site
>get qt virgin straight gf
>skype date a little before we meet
>strip on cam but leave it at my shoulders so she cant see breasts
>wear big coat on date
>fall in love
>tell her I'm self conscious about my body
>teach her that sex = non penetrative
>6 months later finally tell her
>ask her how she never got it when everyone ma'am'd me in public
>she's angry but she loves me
>tease her relentlessly for being a fag while she gets all flustered and red faced for the rest of the relationship while she keeps up airs that she's still dating that boy you can't meet to the rest of her family
>hold her hand in public while she tries to act like she can't because that's too gay
>remind her she's going to get married to a woman some day and watch her jump on you and start slapping you and then kiss you knowing it's true

it's pretty glorious I'm not going to lie
>>
>>7806881
>I was trying my hardest to be straight because I hated myself for liking girls
Iktf anon.
I still struggle with it and kinda still wish I was into guys just because it would complicate things less. Im slowly starting to accept it though. I just have deal with being lonely hun.

>>7806937
You know, I want to be mad at your for such blatant deception but how she didn't pick up on you being a girl is frankly shocking. Especially with all that intimacy over 6 goddamn months.

>look like a femboy with double D tits
So Jelly
>>
because they secretly want to be women
>>
>>7806952
She was kinda mad for a day or two

But like, if youre sucking on a pair of nice perky breasts, and your partner is encouraging you to do it, she is probably a girl for future reference
>>
>>7806697

I have no idea what you mean unless it's what >>7806701 said.
>>
Because women are beautiful. And I mean all women, trans women included.
Men are entirely superfluous to society. They're loud, annoying, entitled, and they all smell like shit. Robots are literally taking over all work that requires men to do it. In a couple generations the natural physical strength of men won't be needed at all.

The future is female indeed.
>>
>>7806697
but not all trans seek lesbian fantasies. i have fantasies of ahegao... by a group of 5-8 men, fucking me till i break.
>>
>>7807221
>Men don't matter, women do
Implying any human life matters.
Genocide when?
>>
>>7807234
That sounds wonderful. It'd be even better if it was girls though.
>>
>>7807269
maybe if they have giant strap-ons.
>>
>>7806937
Faye you are so gay
>>
File: 1486621514387.jpg (241KB, 1129x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486621514387.jpg
241KB, 1129x800px
>>7807303
YES.
Its like you read my mind.

>You will never have a gaggle of horny lesbians with strapons run a train on you

>You will never get spit-roasted by big tittied dykes

This world is so cruel.
>>
>>7806820
>Conversion into what, cyborgs?
are you retarded? MtF seem to actively go after lesbians in hopes that they will try the dick. it's the same as straight men trying to do it only more sinister
>>
>>7807573
>MtF seem to actively go after lesbians in hopes that they will try the dick

Oh please. Maybe you got some overzealous hons. I highly doubt this is as rampant as you say considering that most transwomen lust after cock. You're making it sound like trannies are roaming the streets, rubbing their magically erect cocks on anything vaguely female shaped.
>>
>>7807609
Even the ones that lust after cock have lesbian conversion fantasies. It's the ultimate 'test' to them.

It's very rampant, there's a reddit group called /r/actuallesbians where most trannies just want to talk about their 'lesbian penis' and ask if lesbians would be okay with a "woman" who has a dick and balls
>>
>>7807221
>Men are entirely superfluous to society.
no, that's women.

>Robots are literally taking over all work that requires men to do it.
mfw women are so incapable of thinking they'd need ai to do it if men weren't around.
>>
>>7807753
AI is not necessary for mechanical arms and lifts to function. You know that, right? You can't produce energy in your bodies cells without the mother - you do know that, right?
>>
>>7807829
women have no idea how much men do for them.
>>
>>7806697
>lesbian conversion
Ew ew ew no.

I initially thought you meant why are there so many lesbian MtFs and I was going to say it's probably due to projection and self hate of their own body so they dislike males too.
>>
>>7806697
Is OP talking about MtFs trying to fuck lesbians straight? Because I've literally never heard of that.
>>
File: fingerless.jpg (84KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless.jpg
84KB, 600x638px
>>7807659
Wait.... What? THAT'S what you meant by """lesbian conversion fantasies"""?

That's fucking gross, I thought you just meant my fantasies about being an earnest, naive Christmas cake in a new work setting, and being introduced to a new world of lesbian love by one of my younger, yet more experienced female coworkers. Like, being a cis "straight" woman who gets converted into a lesbian.

But this just turned out to be another TERF concern trolling thread, I'm honestly disappointed.
>>
>>7808077
Never mind OP, let's hear more about your fantasies.
>>
>>7808077
>Christmas cake
What does that mean?
>>
>>7808119
W-well... I just like the idea of growing up as a repressed girl who never really gets to explore her sexuality, and then getting introduced to it by someone much different from myself, more intense, more experienced.

>>7810408
26+ year old
>>
>>7810415
same except instead of a girl it's actually a colourful genderless rock from space
>>
File: 35345.png (2MB, 1122x1500px) Image search: [Google]
35345.png
2MB, 1122x1500px
>>7806697
Because they're pathetic straight male failures who of use it as a means of inverting and projecting the straight male desire to "convert" lesbians on themselves.
>>
>>7810415
>W-well... I just like the idea of growing up as a repressed girl who never really gets to explore her sexuality, and then getting introduced to it
I'm a trans girl and I get to know this feel.

>only think about guys in a lewd context when I was younger
>transition
>start dating guys
>it's terrible
>repress super hard because I want to be normal
>find qt lesbian girl I hit it off with
>feel gay as fuck, never want to touch a man again
>>
>>7810415
>I just like the idea of growing up as a repressed girl who never really gets to explore her sexuality

Yeah that part isnt fun. I generally have to repress my love of ladies because of being mtf and a hon. Its really not fun but in a fantasy context, being introduced to the wonderful world of lady love would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>7807659
I went on that sub and searched 'trans' just for fun and the first post that comes up includes this little gem
>Trans women are women. They are often indistinguishable from cis women. They can't get pregnant, but neither can almost 10% of cis women, and fortunately in a lesbian couple there's usually a womb to spare. (With enough forethought you might not need a sperm donor!)
>please let me fuck your tight lesbian pussy with my feminine benis
>>
File: 1483703420570.jpg (349KB, 838x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483703420570.jpg
349KB, 838x1000px
>>7807221
this.
>>
I don't have any such fantasies, but I've actually converted a lesbian to girlcock. Fucking oops.
>>
>>7806820
>I feel like you are making this up like so many other "why do mtfs/late transitoners/early transitioners do x?" Threads
Well there are literally a handful of people who make these sorts of troll/bait threads constantly.
There's Cara poster who's a repressed tranny, and the overweight underage pedo, and that other pedo that keeps getting banned.
It's kinda weird how much overlap there is between anti-tranny and pro-pedo individuals and groups.
>>
>>7810549
" With enough forethought" is obviously about banking sperm.
You're either purposefully misunderstanding to shitposting or you're just a retard.
>>
>>7808077
Same, except I would rather have someone the same age or older. I don't want to convince anyone who doesn't like me to like me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.