[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trans prefer obama or trump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 24

File: obama-trump-meeting.jpg (82KB, 625x359px) Image search: [Google]
obama-trump-meeting.jpg
82KB, 625x359px
Both mtfs and ftms please reply
>>
Obama
>m-muh these elites with phds don't know what their doing.
>let's give power back to the people(tm)
Democracy was a mistake
>>
>>7805440
>mtf
>trump but wish he was more anti-russia
>>
File: 1464363637749.jpg (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464363637749.jpg
14KB, 224x225px
>>7806528
Why would we want to fuck with Ivan Ivanovich when he will help us with Muhammed al-Derka-derka?
>>
>>7805440
Obama of fucking course.
Trump is anti-LGBT, pro-russian, pro-climate-destruction (wanting to burn more coal), and a general bible thumper conservative.
>>
File: trump lgbt.png (627KB, 1044x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump lgbt.png
627KB, 1044x700px
>>7806598
>Trump is anti-LGBT
He was an ally before Obama was actually.

Obama became an ally only when it was politically expedient. Trump fought to get LGBT people more acceptance in the Republican party.
>>
>>7806617
You deserve this hole of sectarian hatred and misanthropy that you and the rest of you Trumpian dipshits who even tries to cover for him. Suffer in Trump's America you gurgling mountains of trash.
>>
>>7806617
>unironically believing trump is pro-lgbt
>>
>>7806636
>Trumpian
Wow a new word for Trump support. That was fast! Just shows how this is Trump universe now. He has the media by the balls. Enjoy discussing President Donald Trump every day for the next eight years at least. You deserve to be upset by him constantly, for ever thinking that corrupt old witch would be a good president.

>>7806644
Republicans at Trump's rally cheered for the promise of protecting LGBT people from radical Islamic terrorism. Trump is bringing the GOP into the 21st century.
>>
File: retards4Trump.jpg (1MB, 2248x1964px) Image search: [Google]
retards4Trump.jpg
1MB, 2248x1964px
>Just cut protection from trans people at schools
>asks that question
Only trans people who support trump are mentally ill
Such as this retard right here
>>7806617
>>
>>7806656
"Trumpian" isn't a new word to anyone that reads. I just really hate dipshit "Gays for Trump" because you're either sockpuppets or just really, really stupid. Also, I don't live in the US, but enjoy your dictator. You made your burger, now lie in it.
>>
>>7806676
wew
triggered
t. tranny for trump who feels no regrets
>>
File: cnn.png (654KB, 1005x600px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.png
654KB, 1005x600px
>>7806676
>"Trumpian" isn't a new word to anyone that reads
sure if you're reading fake news
>>
File: trumpsuppoerts.jpg (193KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsuppoerts.jpg
193KB, 1000x1050px
>>7806705
>reeee everything is fake
>reeeee everything bad about supreme leader is a lie
>reeee everything is fine
>reee everyone loves supreme leader, only liars disagree
>reee ignore facts, only what supreme leader says is true
lol cuck
>>
File: C2oLcvNXEAA8YT1.jpg (256KB, 1200x457px) Image search: [Google]
C2oLcvNXEAA8YT1.jpg
256KB, 1200x457px
>>7806705
How are those "1.5 millions" treating you ;^)
>>
>>7806656
>Republicans at Trump's rally cheered for the promise of protecting LGBT people from radical Islamic terrorism
no, they rallied at hating muslims, and if you believe anything else you're delusional
>>
File: C5MyBcdXUAAU-OC.jpg (71KB, 501x492px)
C5MyBcdXUAAU-OC.jpg
71KB, 501x492px
>>7806717
Of course they believe otherwise, /pol/tards are delusional hypocrites.

They pretend this is about homophobia but they ignore that far bigger threat that is white christian cucks affecting laws so insted they pretend sharia law is a serious thread to avoid being called out in their hypocricy
>>
>>7806711
>here let me put a bunch of words in your mouth
How about focusing on what I actually say and not what you imagine I might say?

"Trumpian" is the kind of invented word used by the most devoted, entrenched ideologues in the news, people with zero self awareness like pic related's authors

>>7806713
Whoa what a surprise, Washington DC, with a large black community, had a really huge fucking inauguration crowd for the first black president...

>>7806717
You don't get to tell other people what they believe in just because it better suits your narrative. What Trump said is what he said, and they cheered for it. Trump's record on supporting LGBT is strong. Obama's not so much.
>>
>>7806723
http://www.snopes.com/muslim-medical-demographics/
>>
>>7806747
i enjoy how i used one word that was a bit too long for him to comprehend and he loses his fuckin mind with confusion and rage LOL
>>
>>7806723
Libs love to show this picture but how about a source that 1 in 10 doctors is a muslim?
>>
File: 1464327798541.gif (480KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1464327798541.gif
480KB, 434x444px
>>7806761
>I am so clever with my newspeak! Let me just jerk myself off on how clever I am!
>>
>>7806747
>Trump's record on supporting LGBT is strong.
I'm always amazed at the ability of Trumpettes to doublethink. How does it feel?
>>
>>7806496
Where not for that mistake, which allows corrosive minorities to believe they have a say in history, you wouldn't be living your fantasy of mutilating your body and you'd still be living under a rock, where you belong.
>>
>>7806748
not them but it seems the image is not really true

however that snopes link also says around 12% of US doctors are asian and pakistanis + indians make up the largest part

so if we go by most american's definition of a muslim (anyone with brown skin) then yes it seems there are many """muslim""" doctors, maybe not quite 10% though
>>
>>7806831
>tfw would actually prefer if Trump was less "LGBT friendly" despite being LGBT
>>
FtM, and not American, but I supported Trump from the sidelines.

Obviously. Because if you voted for Hillary, you're too stupid to breathe, let alone vote.

And if you voted third party in an election this important, see above.

LOL @ all the assblasted faggots who can't see past the end of their own dicks. I mean, sure, your country was getting swamped in third-world trash, and sure, Hillary was the most corrupt candidate to EVER run. BUT MUH MARRIAGE RIGHTS!

If you voted this election and based your vote on queer self-interest, kys desu.
>>
>>7805440
there is only one choice,

one man allowed trans kids to go into the bathroom, the other man said the law didn't mean trans people are protected at all as a class of people to try to fuck over trans kids using the bathroom
>>
>>7806943
pls b in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7806943
I mean when you want to get married, adopt, keep your military job, and be able to pee and get changed without being sexually abused in the mens room (for the third time mind you, it's not like I didn't try to not use the women's)

and one party wants to take that all away, it's not self interest, it's self preservation.

this isn't a black man voting for someone to have less police, this is literally voting to have basic human rights as a person
>>
>>7806963
>adopt
never understood this tbdesu, children are terrible
>>
>>7806968
when youre 30 all your friends leave you and have one and it's the only way they socialize and then most bisluts want one eventually
>>
>>7806943
>Trump was the better choice

Nice maymay. Trump is a retard, bottom line. Unfit to be president. Doesn't inform himself on important issues, twitters out ludicrous bullshit you would expect from someone who just recently discovered /pol/ and meme.

Trump is shit. Muslims shitting up countries is a meme. You're delusional but cover it up with "sjw cucks I'm going against the grain lmao xD".

Nice forced martyrdom btw.
>IM LGBT AND SUPPORT TRUMP LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL

You're no better than the resurgence of sjw's in the wake of the recent election.

Now calm your tits and stop pretending everyone who disagrees with you doesn't deserve to vote.
>>
File: 1480468811643.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px)
1480468811643.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
>>7806831
>doublethink
Guessing that you probably never even read 1984, since you're using that newspeak word incorrectly. I didn't even assert two things, let alone two contradictory things at once. I already posted about Trump's history with LGBT and how it compares to Obama's, or Clinton's... now the ball is in your court. And please no more pretending to know Orwell.
>>
>>7807096
>Unfit to be president.
True. Shame he was still the best candidate.
>>
>>7805440
Is there a neither option?
>>
>>7805440
Daddy Pence will have to shock me if I start to love Trump any more.
>>
>>7807185

Autism
>>
>>7805440
I was on the fence, but after last night, Trump officially killed all delusions that he was ever going to be pro-LGBT in his governance. I don't give a shit what the man himself believes (he himself probably just doesn't give a shit).

He just now publicly came down on the aide of idiocy and emotional fear-mongering.

That's it. Trump is done. The dream has died.

Only LGBT Trump supporters left are mentally ill.
>>
>>7807274
No. Choose your side, fag.
>>
File: kys.jpg (51KB, 879x657px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
51KB, 879x657px
>>7806951
Holy shit, you voted on bathrooms? Can you put your own pants on in the morning? What is wrong with you?

>>7806961
Why?

>>7806963
>I mean when you want to get married
I don't support gay marriage atm, queers have not demonstrated any respect for the institution, and typically back people trying to destroy it.

>adopt
NO.

I wanted kids too, but I'm not a selfish piece of shit.

>keep your military job
nigga wat

You're literally defective, you shouldn't be in the goddamn military.

>be able to pee and get changed without being sexually abused in the mens room (for the third time mind you, it's not like I didn't try to not use the women's)
I literally cannot tell what you're trying to say, I lost track of how many negatives are in that last bit. Are you using the women's or the men's?

I have passed poorly in both. I have used the men's for half my life now, and nobody has ever "sexually abused" me in the men's, even when they clearly thought I was either female or the world's biggest faggot. The fuck are you DOING in the men's room that you've been "sexually abused" THREE TIMES?

>it's not self interest, it's self preservation
Doesn't look like it from here.

>>7807096
>Trump is a retard, bottom line.
New IQ test to vote: answer the question, "do you think Trump is stupid?"

"Yes" answers disqualify you.

Trump BTFOed the entire political establishment and their MSM lapdogs the entire election, yet you still think he's "a retard." What is he, Inspector Gadget?

>Muslims shitting up countries is a meme.
Please test this by moving to a Muslim country.

>Nice forced martyrdom btw.
That's not what "martyrdom" means, kiddo.

No, I really wish I wasn't special. Queers would be better-respected, for one thing.

>You're no better than the resurgence of sjw's in the wake of the recent election.
Jesus christ.

>stop pretending everyone who disagrees with you doesn't deserve to vote.
They really don't, though.
>>
File: 1486893107041.jpg (78KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486893107041.jpg
78KB, 800x595px
>>7807307
>Trump is done. The dream has died.
Not yet. All he has done is prevented Obama's vision of being pro-lgbt. Trump may have something "alt-lgbt" up his sleeve yet. And hey, at least he isn't Secretary Clinton who was caught working with the kind of people that did Pulse nightclub massacre, in Syria and Libya.
>>
>>7807337
>look at my retarded opinions and my ability to btfo people on the Internet :D
Lol.
>>
>>7807337
It's refreshing when LGBT people, especially trans people, have views like this. Especially the gay marriage one, in contrast to leftists who talk about it as though it's the same kind of "LGBT rights" as not being thrown off a building.

>I really wish I wasn't special.
Why?
>>
FTM Trump
>>
>>7807337
>No, I really wish I wasn't special. Queers would be better-respected, for one thing.
i just wish i was a cis girl.
>>
>>7805440
I prefer Trump, and it's not close.
>>
>>7807421
Contrary to what Jon Stewart may have taught you, snide mockery doesn't automatically make you correct and more enlightened.

>>7807431
Thanks, anon. The occasional kind word is nice.

I didn't start out this way, I went through a long super-liberal period too. But I always had hesitations about a lot of it, and moving to a more conservative stance definitely resolved my silent nagging feelings that something was wrong.

>Why?
Why wouldn't I want my views to be the majority, anon? It's not like being into indie music. (I think. I dunno, I'm not into indie music.) It's frustrating to be surrounded by people who hold utterly different views than me, while the people who would agree with me would generally also hate me and not have me around. It's a lot of keeping my mouth shut so I don't get fired/lose my home/lose my friends.

>>7811665
If you meant me, no, I'd prefer to be a cis guy.

But I'm not, like, ASHAMED to be trans. I'm disappointed in queers for not doing better to support society, though.
>>
File: C2pNBuGXEAAthOI.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px)
C2pNBuGXEAAthOI.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>ftm
>hahaha
>>
>>7805440
THE 'T' IN LGBTQIAPPS+ STANDS FOR TRUMP MORANS
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>It's a brainwashed leftist destroys the thread, thread
>>
File: RIP.jpg (67KB, 680x621px)
RIP.jpg
67KB, 680x621px
>>7806943
>I mean, sure, your country was getting swamped in third-world trash
U wot m8? Accepting a few thousand refugees after the US destroyed their homes is hardly being "swamped" with them, and I don't see how being born in a poor country makes someone inherently worse than anyone else. The whole "ZOMG THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING" crap is nothing but gaslighting, he and his cronies have already made up 3 nonexistent terrorist attacks- or technically 2 I suppose, since there WAS a terrorist attack in Atlanta like Spicer mentioned... performed by a conservative Christian.
>Hillary was the most corrupt candidate to EVER run
I supported Sanders the Berninator and I'm still salty about the level of bias the DNC had in her favor, but even I know that statement is bullshit. Trump has a long history of screwing over his own employees and evading taxes, along with enough other shady business practices that banks in the west want nothing to do with him (but the ones in Russia still do, HMMMMM...). He "drained the swamp" by filling his cabinet with wealthy campaign contributors, such as DeVos for secretary of education, who not only has zero experience with public schools but wants to defund them in favor of private schools for the wealthy.
>>
File: 1464139123336.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464139123336.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>7806636
not an argument

mtf here, this is why i voted for trump. people like this poster just start ranting and crying based on emotion alone

#traps4trump

thank you anon for making me realize why i'll never vote democrat again most likely
>>
File: lul.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
like seriously, lmfao

trump is the first republican to ever wave the lbgt flag, was literally put in the blender for what he said about them at the RNC by evangelicals...

has been a lbgt advocate for longer than obama and hillary both lololol.

In what universe is trump anti-lbgt? the people who say he's anti lbgt almost NEVER have an argument...like it's fucking weird.

like i'm an emotional person but at SOME point you have to think for yourself and think logically for just one fucking second
>>
>>7813654
>people like this poster just start ranting and crying based on emotion alone
>Implying trump supporters don't base their views entirely on emotions
>>7813673
>In what universe is trump anti-lbgt? the people who say he's anti lbgt almost NEVER have an argument...like it's fucking weird.
Picking Mike "turn the fruits into vegetables" Pence as his VP illustrates that he's more interested in pandering to Christian fundamentalists than helping LGBT people. Even when he was still campaigning he mentioned that he wanted to get the supreme court to overturn gay marriage, and just the other day he removed protections for transgender school students.
>>
>>7813652
>a few thousand refugees
The white population of your country has declined by ~30 percentage points since the 1960s. Only a tiny portion of those non-white people have genetics that originate from areas of the world that are successful. If the successful founding stock of your nation dipping by nearly a THIRD in favour of Third-World immigration isn't being "swamped," then what the fuck is?

And Hillary wanted more of that. Much more. Not "a few thousand." MILLIONS. Liberals can whine all they want about voter ID laws (oh no!). but nothing says, "I respect democracy!" like arranging for the only meaningful opposition to never be able to meaningfully oppose you again.

>I don't see how being born in a poor country makes someone inherently worse than anyone else
"Better" or "worse" is irrelevant. I'm not here to argue some kind of cosmic value of human life here, anon.

I'm talking IQ, the ability to plan ahead and innovate, the ability to delay gratification, crime rates, etc.

"Poor" isn't some attribute that comes from the fucking ether.

Whine "racist!" at me all you want. I'd like to know what you think living in a world where the West has VANISHED into, effectively, New Africa, New Syria, New China and New-New Mexico would be like. Let me know.

>Trump has a long history of screwing over his own employees and evading taxes, along with enough other shady business practices
In a normal election, this would matter a lot.

But when the other candidate is an international crook, this becomes small potatoes.

LOL @ believing the Ruskies meme while finger-wagging at me about Muslims. Yes anon, Muslims really ARE a terrible problem (though not the only problem), and information about how bad it is in Europe is strongly suppressed. But if you paid attention to anything besides CNN and MSNBC (and no, I'm not suggesting FOX either), you would know that already.
>>
>>7813762
>>/t/umblr
>>
>>7813427
As a right-wing FtM, what are your opinions on gender roles and the different culture of men and women?
>>
>all those tards saying they like trump better literally a day after restricting their rights
I guess /pol/ was right after all, you really are mentally ill.
>>
>>7813762
>Picking Mike "turn the fruits into vegetables" Pence as his VP illustrates that he's more interested in pandering to Christian fundamentalists than helping LGBT people.
Nah, I doubt he even likes Pence much. He got called out in the debates for not knowing or caring what Pence's stances were.

Pence is literally assassination insurance against insano lefties. Kill Trump, you get Pence.

>Even when he was still campaigning he mentioned that he wanted to get the supreme court to overturn gay marriage
He never was a fan of gay marriage. He supported legally equal civil partnerships back in 2000.

>and just the other day he removed protections for transgender school students
No, he rescinded Obama's bullshit ultimatum to schools that they had to let kids use whatever bathrooms they wanted or lose school funding. That was a STUPID fucking move on Obama's part, it inflamed the situation and mobilized people AGAINST protections for trans people. It was really poorly handled, and now we have to go back to a point where we can negotiate these things with cis people again. I fucking hate Obama for what he did, that "tranny kids bathroom" order was done so poorly (and just for virtue-signaling points) that it shifted me from disliking to outright hating that fucker.
>>
>>7813652
>DeVos for secretary of education, who not only has zero experience with public schools but wants to defund them in favor of private schools for the wealthy.
Throwing less money at the public sector will reduce corruption.

>>7813654
Based. Don't let the identity politicians speak for you or tell you you're a traitor for having your own views.
>>
I wonder if all the people in this thread are just being contrarian, or if they actually support Trump to the extent that they'll actually be upset when he gets ousted.
>>
>>7813799
>>7813835
>/r/eddit
>/g/aschambers
>>
>>7813762
pence? wtf does pence have to do with trump? Vps don't have power

Pence is literally my govenor i didn't like pence at first either but he's grown on me a bit.

The shock thing is kind of overblown desu, he never really advocated for shocking gays but he said he'd sign a bill that included it when running in this redneck af district in the early 2000s, none of this ever came to fruition btw.

but your issues seem to be with pence...okay? Trump is trump pence is pence. Hate pence? then stop retweeting your friends screaming

"impeach trump...kill trump! trump is an evil nazi!"
>>
File: 1483541274599.jpg (59KB, 650x503px)
1483541274599.jpg
59KB, 650x503px
>>7813835
If Trump gets ousted, guess who takes his place?
Faggots have a point in wanting Trump to stay in power.
>>
>>7813851
>that feel when you realize that this tard would likely be still sucking up to trump even after he was sending him to an actual gas chamber
kek
>>
>>7813861
It's time to go back to the containment board, these threads are no longer fun after you out yourself as a shilling /pol/tard.
>>
>>7813863
Libtards, Commies, Muslims and SJW's go to the chambers.

I wonder which one you are.
>>
>>7805440
Problem with trump is that he kinda got some retarded people in his cabinet and the fact everyone else will do everything they can to make his time in power literal hell in a bureaucratic way.

This means even things that could be beneficial to lgbt people may not be fruitful so people can bash the retarded orange tv guy.

I just stopped caring, there's no winning when my self declared allies shoot themselves in the foot, it's not like the god fearing bibletards would ever be on my side.

tl;dr;
>reps are overall retarded, with some minor alright people
>dems somehow managed to become more retarded than reps, with same or even smaller numbers of alright people.
>Can't wait for mars to be colonized so I can stop living on this gay earth.

>inb4 uncle tom.
>>
>>7813880
You should keep in mind that pretty much any republican would send you there over any cishet libtard, commie or SJW in a heartbeat.
>>
>>7813813
>No, he rescinded Obama's bullshit ultimatum to schools that they had to let kids use whatever bathrooms they wanted or lose school funding. That was a STUPID fucking move on Obama's part, it inflamed the situation and mobilized people AGAINST protections for trans people. It was really poorly handled, and now we have to go back to a point where we can negotiate these things with cis people again. I fucking hate Obama for what he did, that "tranny kids bathroom" order was done so poorly (and just for virtue-signaling points) that it shifted me from disliking to outright hating that fucker.
The left never does anything for good. Even for the causes it does pretend to care about, it just virtue signals and usually does them more harm than help. The real way to address minority issues, if they are genuine issues, is getting them legitimately supported by the right, for legitimate reasons and in legitimate ways, like ending gender segregation instead of restricting other people's freedoms (gay wedding cakes, etc).
>>
>>7813791
We've gone too far in the opposite direction from where it was. Feminism was a mistake.

Some people might think I'm not being properly appreciative of how feminism has helped trans people. I'd say that I'm not sure it has (feminists actually opposed us transitioning for most of its history as a movement, and any benefit we got from women getting more rights/access in society was a "trickle down" effect at best), but that's also irrelevant to me. Just because something was once good, doesn't mean it will always be good.

It's hard to accept what works for the majority when you're a massive outlier. But most women LIKE being women, are heterosexual, are at least somewhat submissive, and are happier in a passive, supportive role to their husbands. That used to grind on me hard (being a GNC bisexual AFAB with a dominant personality); but that's a pretty self-absorbed reaction, I figure, to think that something is "wrong" with the system because you're the small piece that sticks out of it.

This was all brought home more clearly to me while working in industries that were majority-female. Many of those women were committed to having solid careers before marriage or children, being financially independent and successful, becoming management, etc.

And they were mostly all miserable, terrible in leadership roles, sad and lonely that they didn't have husbands to care for, and pining for children. Many of them confessed to me privately how "stuck" they felt in the modern world, forced into work and unable to easily find a husband and home. They wanted to be homemakers, but felt they just couldn't in today's world. They had to be "equal" to men in the working world.

I WAS more feminist, but this changed my mind.

I would like the West to continue to be flexible enough to allow the Madam Curies (and trans people!) to exist and be happy. But the majority system needs to work too.
>>
>>7813903
>The real way to address minority issues, if they are genuine issues, is getting them legitimately supported by the right,

Lmao. You people are deluded.
>>
>>7813903
Yes, when the left implemented gay marriages it did more harm than good. When they implement legal protection for trans people it also does more harm than good, after all that's what some basement dweller who ever leaves their house believes so it must be right.
>>
>>7813773
>The white population of your country has declined by ~30 percentage points since the 1960s
There are 2 key reasons for this, one good, and one bad.
The good is that more people no longer care about their partner's race, which results in a greater proportion of the population being mixed. But apparently some weeb marrying his Japanese waifu is "white genocide" now...
The bad reason, and the one which conservatives ironically cheer on, is that wealth distribution has become so skewed that many people can no longer afford to start a family. Lowering taxes on the rich and stagnating wages have only harmed the middle and lower classes, yet conservatives still fall for the Reaganomics meme.
>I'm talking IQ, the ability to plan ahead and innovate, the ability to delay gratification, crime rates, etc.
Those things are heavily influenced by their environment- just look at how quickly the IQ of developing nations increased when those people actually had access to proper education and nutrition. Xenophobia only serves to marginalize minority groups and exacerbate the problems you mention, when integration is needed to alleviate them.
I'll be the first to admit that the middle east has issues with religious fundamentalism, but that's largely a result of meddling from the west, and I think we have some responsibility to help fix it, and simply killing more people like Trump wants to do has only proven to make things worse.
>But when the other candidate is an international crook, this becomes small potatoes.
Again, I didn't like Hillary either, but I'm pretty sure Trump qualifies more as an "international crook" than she does. I'd rather take a typical sleazy politician than a sleazy businessman who makes ridiculous claims about "negative GDP" and "42% unemployment rate" and calls them "alternative facts".
>>
>>7813773
>l crook, this becomes small potatoes.
>LOL @ believing the Ruskies meme while finger-wagging at me about Muslims. Yes anon, Muslims really ARE a terrible problem (though not the only problem), and information about how bad it is in Europe is strongly suppressed. But if you paid attention to anything besides CNN and MSNBC (and no, I'm not suggesting FOX either), you would know that already

FFS I live in Europe. My neighbors are muslim, never had any real beef with them. I went to a fucking mosque after being outed by my dad about being trans. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened. I just got called crazy, but it's a free country.

This fucking muslim meme needs to die.

When will people learn that if you put a lot of people from a foreign nation in one fucking neighborhood impoverished with no incentive to integrate or work they'll turn into ghetto's. Where they came from is pretty fucking irrelevant at that point. If not faith they'll find another reason to radicalize.

But sure, break international laws and be a lazy prick screaming "muh culture" as you actually fix fuckall with the people you aren't able to boot out.
>>
>>7813943
>and information about how bad it is in Europe is strongly suppressed
Another euro here, would rather deal with any muslim than with burger christian white trash.
>>
>>7813943
>being this clueless
>"evil white people make the poor brown people live in ghettos!!1" maymay

Jesus christ.

People self-segregate by race, by SES and by IQ...the last one is really crucial. If you are relatively high-IQ and you are not dirt-poor, your neighbours are going to be the same. Regardless of race, you probably can get along with them. They will have similar traits and outlooks to you. They will be capable of understanding other people's points of view. They will go to the same schools you do, get the same jobs you do, live in your succesful fucking bubble.

Then you get to be the kind of raging asshole who goes and tells everyone else, "Hey, these people are perfectly okay. The problem must be YOU. The problem must be we oppress them. The problem must be lack of education. The problem must be..."

Etc.

Newsflash, if you take highly intelligent and motivated people and stick them into a crappy neighbourhood...over time, they will maintain it and take pride in either bettering it or escaping it.

Shitty people make ghettos.

Ghettos do not make shitty people.

Get it straight.
>>
>>7813906
I agree. Things can be more flexible for GNC people without needing to force the same lifestyle on people it doesn't fit. In fact it can be the same flexibility, letting everyone find the role that suits them.

I'd like to talk about this kind of thing more. Can we email?
>>
>>7813990
>this blatant reddit post formatting
>>>/r/eddit

>Newsflash, if you take highly intelligent and motivated people and stick them into a crappy neighbourhood...over time, they will maintain it and take pride in either bettering it or escaping it.
>I think this must be true therefore it definitely is
Newsflash retard, if your parents were unemployed you are statistically much more likely to stay unemployed in adult life as well, no matter how high iq you are, being poor, racism and shitloads of other factors that people from these kind of areas face add to that. The fact that you aren't aware of this (wikipedia article on sociology tier knowledge) shows that you are in fact just as, or even more retarded than those boogeyman low iq minorities you've made up in your head.
>>
>>7813990
Most people here that are in ghetto's stay in ghetto's due to the fact that they can't get a job. They can't get a job because they aren't trusted. They then get demotivated and alienated. Then they get shitty idea's in their heads and turn to tribalistic drug peddling bullshit to survive in there.

Also IQ is quite a shit way to measure things overall. Not only have the testing methods been flawed, but it also turns out that living in a ghetto home made out of lead paint that gets in your kid's mouth also doesn't help development.

You really seem to want to ignore the reason why they got into the ghetto to begin with. Or how ghetto's develop.
>>
File: dancing animu2.gif (3MB, 225x324px)
dancing animu2.gif
3MB, 225x324px
i love how based this site is

even though it's /lbgt/ it's still 4chan damn it, i love how many tranny trump supporters there are here

makes me really happy ^_^
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL 4CHAN IS MY FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>7813916
>There are 2 key reasons for this, one good, and one bad.
Both of those reasons are fucking awful.

All races deserve to exist. Our biology has many ways to keep us within our own race (women find men of other races bad-smelling when they ovulate, we prefer the sight of people of our own race from birth, it's almost impossible to find a bone marrow match for a mixed-race person, etc.), but I guess you think we're so much more enlightened than what nature tries to tell us.

>Those things are heavily influenced by their environment
In only one direction. We have zero idea how to reliably increase IQ.

>just look at how quickly the IQ of developing nations increased when those people actually had access to proper education and nutrition.
Education has very little effect on IQ.

Improving nutrition is great, but only to the point of getting people to a "baseline" where early childhood malnutrition is not a factor.

The Flynn effect is overrated.

>xenophobia
Goofy invented lefty concept. Doesn't exist. A healthy sense of boundaries keeps peoples and nations alive.

>Again, I didn't like Hillary either, but I'm pretty sure Trump qualifies more as an "international crook" than she does.
She's not sleazy, she's fucking evil. Guess you also think Wikileaks is a poor source, right?
>>
>>7814049
How much of a newfag are you?
>>
>>7814072
> anon can't be happy because he enjoys being around like minded people on an underwater basket weaving forum
>>
>>7813906
>And they were mostly all miserable, terrible in leadership roles, sad and lonely that they didn't have husbands to care for, and pining for children. Many of them confessed to me privately how "stuck" they felt in the modern world, forced into work and unable to easily find a husband and home. They wanted to be homemakers, but felt they just couldn't in today's world. They had to be "equal" to men in the working world.
Nigga, those things are a result of economics, not a result of people acting outside of stereotypical gender roles. Plenty of men feel similarly, being a wageslave is shit regardless of what you have in your pants.
>But most women LIKE being women, are heterosexual, are at least somewhat submissive, and are happier in a passive, supportive role to their husbands.
I would agree that people do typically trend towards the stereotypical roles for their gender, but not nearly to the degree that you seem to suggest. The way that some feminists claim sexism whenever anything less than 50/50 representation is retarded, but there shouldn't be any social pressures for people to behave one way or the other, just let them go with whatever they feel more comfortable with.
>>
File: ogtOZLt.png (294KB, 981x1400px)
ogtOZLt.png
294KB, 981x1400px
>>7805440
How can I make this decision comparing Obama's 8 years and Trump's 1 month?

Wish Trump actually went through with the full on Muslim ban tho.
>>
>>7806617
Yes, and now it's expedient for Trump to fuck LGBT people and, as he really doesn't give a shit about anyone who's not him, he's going to
>>
>>7814049
I'm sad about how many leftists and feminists there still are here.

>>7814101
>but there shouldn't be any social pressures for people to behave one way or the other, just let them go with whatever they feel more comfortable with.
Nowadays feminism wants it all ways, for women to be free to take either role, to call sexism when they don't choose male roles, and to reward them for females roles as much as men (and women) get rewarded in male roles (or more).
>>
>>7814127
oh wow anon, didn't know you knew trump personally

tell us more please
>>
>>7813995
Yeah, lemme make a throwaway in a bit.

>>7814029
I've always formatted paragraphs that way. It comes from reading books (especially novels) and not just internet forums.

>if your parents were unemployed you are statistically much more likely to stay unemployed in adult life as well, no matter how high iq you are
If your parents are unemployed, you have pretty low chances of having a high IQ.

And no, IQ is a stronger predictor of life outcomes than SES in general.

>wikipedia article
Sad!

Wikipedia is not a source to trust, anon - didn't your uni profs teach you that much?

Once, while reading a Wikipedia article related to race and crime, I found a bit that said, "the correlation between race and crime disappears when controlling for gender." It cited a print book as the source of that factoid.

...A tidbit which made no sense. Men of any race commit the overwhelming majority of crime, so "controlling for gender" shouldn't change a race/crime correlation much. I went and tracked down the book and bought it. And went through it cover-to-cover five times.

There is no such citation in the book. Whoever added that cite to the Wikipedia page completely fabricated it.

Watch out, anon. People lie, especially when they have a political agenda that involves hiding reality.

>>7814041
>Not only have the testing methods been flawed
I love arguing with people who seem to be decades out of date with the actual literature.
>>
>>7814049
I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back to more anarcho-left like it was before Obama and /pol/.
>>
>>7814152
Lmao, yeah, books are definitely formatted a way where each sentence is in a separate line. Not even going to read the rest of the post.
>>
>>7814189
>actually read it after all and it's just an anecdotal evidence fallacy
damn, should have trusted my initial retard identifying instincts kek
>>
>>7814101
>assuming I was talking about wageslave jobs
Why, because I said the industry in question was majority-female?

LOL, sexism!

> would agree that people do typically trend towards the stereotypical roles for their gender, but not nearly to the degree that you seem to suggest.
Women are more likely to choose jobs in "male" fields in developing countries.

The more "egalitarian" a country becomes, the MORE LIKELY it is that a woman chooses a traditionally feminine job.
>>
>>7814155
anrcho left? you mean ancap if anything?

this site was libertarian as fuck lmfao

please don't even type shit like this. it makes me physically ill
>>
>>7814189
Yes, that is a common stylistic choice for emphasis.

>>7814214

Uh, you suggested WIKIPEDIA as a source, and my anecdote was about finding a fabricated citation ON Wikipedia.

You're that kind of idiot who just shouts "fallacy!" at things without the slightest grasp of context.
>>
>>7814054
>All races deserve to exist. Our biology has many ways to keep us within our own race
The rapidly growing number of interracial couples disproves your claims. If you want to marry within your own race? Fine. But don't scream about >muh white genocide just because others don't feel the same way.
Its also funny how you agree that both of those reasons are bad yet fail to acknowledge that conservatives are the ones largely responsible for the second reason.
>Education has very little effect on IQ.
>Improving nutrition is great, but only to the point of getting people to a "baseline" where early childhood malnutrition is not a factor.
Then please, enlighten me to the real reason behind skyrocketing IQ levels in developing nations
>Goofy invented lefty concept. Doesn't exist.
"Fear of those who are different" doesn't exist?
>A healthy sense of boundaries keeps peoples and nations alive.
Nationalism is the primary cause of large-scale war. Just compare Europe for most of its history to how its been in the last few decades.
>She's not sleazy, she's fucking evil.
That's purely an opinion, personally I feel that they were both evil- Hillary was just the lesser of those 2 evils.
>Guess you also think Wikileaks is a poor source, right?
When they have info on both parties and only divulge the info about one of them, it indicates an ulterior motive. Their hypocritical reaction to recent leaks about conservatives from other sources reinforces this notion.
>>
>>7814251
>I put emphasis on every single sentence I say
my sides

You're the kind of idiot who doesn't understand that the anecdotal evidence fallacy talks precisely about how finding a fabricated citation doesn't prove anything kek
>>
>>7814272
>Nationalism is the primary cause of large-scale war. Just compare Europe for most of its history to how its been in the last few decades.
Do you literally support the EU?
>>
>>7814217
>Why, because I said the industry in question was majority-female?
No, because you indicated that they didn't have the time to properly socialize and find a partner, and that they felt forced to work just in order to support themselves. Before conservatives royally fucked the economy it was far easier to support a family on a single income.
>The more "egalitarian" a country becomes, the MORE LIKELY it is that a woman chooses a traditionally feminine job.
Okay then? Let them! But the women who prefer more stereotypically male jobs should still be free to do so, and they shouldn't feel pressured by society one way or the other. The same goes for men who would prefer to work in stereotypically female jobs.
>>
>>7806668
Yeah I hate those fucking trannies that like trump
I say we deport them
>>
File: brainlets.jpg (119KB, 588x652px)
brainlets.jpg
119KB, 588x652px
>>7814378
Daily reminder that you are objectively low iq and undeducated if you don't.
>>
>>7814478
>Remainiac doesn't understand statistics
Explains a lot.
>>
>>7814490
Are you sure you don't need special explanation targetted at a low iq brainlet as yourself? Don't be ashamed to ask :^)
>>
>>7814378
>Do you literally support the EU?
The basic idea behind it? Yes, its fairly similar to the individual states in the US in a lot of ways. Ultimately the EU has a much stronger economic and military position than the individual nations would on their own- Britain is already feeling the economic backlash of leaving. There are some serious problems with it, such as Greece actively screwing over the rest of the countries because they've practically made tax evasion their national sport, while the US has similar problems with certain states receiving disproportionate amounts of federal funding as well (guess which way those states lean politically!). Its better to work to address those problems than to simply throw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>7814526
>Britain is already feeling the economic backlash of leaving.
xD
>>
>>7814526
>guess which way those states lean politically
Which way do these states lean politically?
>>
>>7814537
>>7814478
It's nice to have a confirmation so quickly.
>>
>>7814561
You realize this attitude is why you lost? Same with Hillary.
>>
>>7814590
I didn't lose anything, I don't live in a country populated by uneducated retards kek
>>
>>7814596
You lost £350 a week of stolen money.
>>
>>7814624
I've gained not having to care about a country populated by uneducated retards that consistently torpedoed all attempts at furthering the EU integration over the years, and all states that considered leaving seeing just how rekt the UK is getting for trying to do it. That's a fucking bargain kek
>>
>>7813995
Here, send me whatever at "44chinreeing" at gmail.

>The rapidly growing number of interracial couples disproves your claims.

>rapidly growing
>has barely hit double digits in several decades of aggressive pro-interracial shilling in everything from major blockbusters to ads for light bulbs

k

>Its also funny how you agree that both of those reasons are bad yet fail to acknowledge that conservatives are the ones largely responsible for the second reason.
I don't really care for American Beltway conservatism, no.

>Then please, enlighten me to the real reason behind skyrocketing IQ levels in developing nations
What are you talking about? Much of Africa has a REALLY low IQ. Some of those people could gain a fuckton of points and still be well below normal Western functioning.

>"Fear of those who are different" doesn't exist?
It's a pathologization of something normal and healthy.

>Nationalism is the primary cause of large-scale war.
Hate to break this to you, but the day humanity achieves peace is the day we die out as a species. Adversity keeps men strong. Or, as you put it:
>Just compare Europe for most of its history to how its been in the last few decades.

>When they have info on both parties and only divulge the info about one of them, it indicates an ulterior motive.
They BTFOed the Republicans for a decade.

>>7814289
You realize that in most places where you're reading text, it doesn't visually stretch across as far as it does on 4chan? Paragraphs aren't that long. I have a paragraph above that's nearly 100 words long (average), it's two lines long on 4chan.

>You're the kind of idiot who doesn't understand that the anecdotal evidence fallacy talks precisely about how finding a fabricated citation doesn't prove anything kek
In the context of a source that can be edited by fucking anyone, a fabricated citation doesn't prove that Wikipedia is unreliable?

wew lad
>>
Obama. If you're trans and support Trump you're a fucking self destructive idiot
>>
>>7814428
Well, they ARE forced to work to support themselves, since people don't marry right out of high school now. The type of job is actually irrelevant to that.

>Okay then? Let them! But the women who prefer more stereotypically male jobs should still be free to do so, and they shouldn't feel pressured by society one way or the other. The same goes for men who would prefer to work in stereotypically female jobs.
We'd agree on that. And people need to accept that this would result in most people falling into "gender typical" jobs.
>>
>>7814660
Enjoy your Fourth Reich!
>>
File: 1487967041932.png (151KB, 562x435px)
1487967041932.png
151KB, 562x435px
>>7814679
>muh bathrooms
>>
>>7805440
It's tough. Probably a Obama so far and depending on if Trump follows through with his campaign shit, it will put him ahead or behind.
>>
>>7814679
Lul
>muh executive orders should be legally binding when they are passed by a democrat without being voted on, but are oppressive and not legal when done by a republican president
>>
>>7815668
lol
>I should be against stuff that benefits me
>>
>>7806617
WOW ONE PICTURE OF HIM HOLDING A RAINBOW
ITS NOT LIKE HE JUST SIGNED A BILL ALLOWING DISCRIMINATION OR ANYTHING
>>
>>7815743
And what bill would that be?
>>
>>7816083
>Spoon feeding
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.amp.html
>>
>>7816106
>https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.amp.html
>Mr. Sessions, who has opposed expanding gay, lesbian and transgender rights, pushed Ms. DeVos to relent. After getting nowhere, he took his objections to the White House because he could not go forward without her consent. Mr. Trump sided with his attorney general, the Republicans said, and told Ms. DeVos in a meeting in the Oval Office on Tuesday that he wanted her to drop her opposition. And Ms. DeVos, faced with the alternative of resigning or defying the president, agreed to go along.

Wow, if this article is true that's fucking fucked up. Corrupt billionaire christian womyn wanted to keep transgender protections in place lol
>>
>>7806617
> implying Trump isn't also changing his tune for the sake of political power
>>
>>7806961
trump is a buffoon.
>>
File: 1280x720-FP2.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-FP2.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>7807287
ooooohhhh
>>
>>7819901
But those quotes are from an interview he did in 2000
>>
>>7807307
What happened last night?
>>
>>7814539
>Which way do these states lean politically?
Unsurprisingly, the states that contribute less in taxes than they receive in federal funding tend to be extremely conservative. They're only able to stay afloat because the liberal states are essentially bailing them out.

>>7814671
>has barely hit double digits in several decades of aggressive pro-interracial shilling in everything from major blockbusters to ads for light bulbs
Interracial marriage has only been legal for a few decades, and kids don't just grow up overnight. There's also the fact that minority demographics are just that- a minority. The number of interracial couples is pretty heavily limited simply by that little detail alone but is quickly changing.
>What are you talking about? Much of Africa has a REALLY low IQ
Yes, because those countries still aren't up to the same standards of living as first-world countries. The average IQ in those places was lower before they started to modernize, which indicates that their IQ had increased due to an improvement in living conditions, not because of some inherent aspect of their ethnicity. Its the same reason the typical white trailerpark-dwelling Cleetus types tend to be less intelligent than middle and upper class white people despite being the same ethnicity.
>It's a pathologization of something normal and healthy.
It's a learned behavior, not a natural one. How can you call yourself a man when you let yourself be ruled by fear instead of reason? Those who encourage fear of "the other" only do so in order to distract people from their real problems, typically economic ones. This mentality is both foolish and dangerous- such people will always turn to a new scapegoat once their previous one is gone, and LGBT people have always been on the short list of convenient political targets. As they say, those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, I suppose...
>>
>>7814671
>Hate to break this to you, but the day humanity achieves peace is the day we die out as a species. Adversity keeps men strong.
Bullcrap, we've made far more technological and social advancements in times of peace than in times of war. You say that "adversity keeps men strong" yet you look down people from third-world countries that have faced more adversity than you ever will in your entire lifetime.
And yes, Europe is ultimately stronger now than it has ever been, and the people are a hell of a lot better off than they were when they were constantly trying to kill eachother. Your disregard for human life is honestly quite baffling.
>>7814696
>Well, they ARE forced to work to support themselves, since people don't marry right out of high school now. The type of job is actually irrelevant to that.
My point was that plenty of people don't like being forced to work to support themselves, its not purely limited to women. You used anecdotal evidence to support your claim, yet I could head over to /r9k/ right now and ask if they'd prefer to be a breadwinner or a homemaker and they would overwhelmingly choose the former.
>>
>>7823585
>and they would overwhelmingly choose the former.
*choose the latter, derp. It seems I'm a bit too tired to argue on the internet at the moment.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.