[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for yet another tranny thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: mute.jpg (87KB, 396x593px) Image search: [Google]
mute.jpg
87KB, 396x593px
Ask someone who just got VFS with Yeson anything you want.
>>
>>7804824
how do you avoid talking? I'm afraid that if I get VFS I'd say something by mistake and ruin my voice forever
>>
>>7804824
How do you survive a 10+ hour plane ride? I'm getting vfs with yeson this summer.
>>
>>7804827
You just don't talk. It sucks. There's no pain or anything so it's just up to you to do your best. Same with coughing. I've already accidentally said a word or two. Hopefully it wont fuck anything up.

>>7804828
The flight SUCKS and gave me the flu. The rest of my family got colds on it. Koreans do not cover their mouths to cough or sneeze. So I recommend coming to korea early like I did to burn through the sickness or to wear a face mask and wash your hands a lot.

Odds are you'll be in a fairly large plane with built in screens for movies. You can get up and walk around a bit during the flight so an aisle seat is a nice bonus on long flights. Bring a laptop and download extra movies because there wont be enough good ones on the flight to last the whole thing. Try sleeping too if you can manage.
>>
File: IMG_4434.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4434.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hello.

I have no question, only here to say that I got VFS wit's Yeson on the 26th of January 2017. Ive tried to speak today, feels weird, I forsure sound different and such, feels like someone else is talking for me.

Anyways, I just wanted to say good luck sis, I'm 22, idk how old u are, bet the younger, the better for results.

When you first start speaking again your voice is gunna sound weird and raspy and cracks a lot. Don't panic it's normal. It'll slowly get higher and higher.
>>
>>7805497
Cont.

Anyways, yeah, I'm fuckin nervous. Learning how to speak again is weird, shit this better be worth it.

I started at a 125HZ, dr said I'll get up to 202hz and can train higher easily if I want.

What was your starting range? I'm curious.
>>
Did you have to practice your voice before going through it? Or after? Or are you just not going to do it at all?
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (2MB, 2839x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
2MB, 2839x4032px
>>7805497
I'm actually 22 too. How did you get through the no talking and coughing part? I've already coughed a but by accident it's so hard.

I'm becoming so scared i'll ruin the result. Do you have any tips?
>>
>>7804824
>tfw go weeks without talking to anyone IRL anyway because neet
well that sounds easy enough to me

>>7804899
so *that's* why the Japanese always wear face masks in public
>>
File: fuck.png (506KB, 493x470px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
506KB, 493x470px
>>7805838
oh damn, we are twinzies, both 22, thats bretty neat. he told me i was one of his youngest patients for VFS, so welcome to that club also.

anyways, exhaling hard without making noise to clear phlegm is best instead of coughing. Avoid dairy, or chocolate, or spicy, it won't ruin results but it will make u cough, which might fuck results.

kinda like a deep exhale from the chest without making sound, its hard to explain but im sure you'll get it.

its pretty cool seeing someone my age also getting this surgery DESU senpai, my discord is: taytay swift#1125 if you have any more questions and wanna talk.
>>
>>7805964
> if you have any more questions and wanna talk.
>wanna talk.
Is this a bad joke?

Anyways I tried that technique earlier today and ended up coughing. I'm super paranoid about sounds right now. I think I'll try n chat with you because desu I feel lost at this whole keeping quiet thing.
>>
>>7805964
>>7805975
How much did this cost for you both?
>>
>>7805975
haha i ment typing ofc.. i still can't talk either for another couple days till the 26th.

anyways yeah, Yeson is the #1 surgeon for VFS in the world so you are in good hands. The no talking part sucks but 1 month goes by super fast trust me.

Plus after 3ish days your throat will feel 100% normal again like nothing happened.
>>
>>7805980
rounding up, it was pretty much almost 8k USD

11k if u include flights and hotel.

I paid half, my father paid the other half.
>>
>>7805984
Something I'm particularly nervous about is being a silly American foreigner in South Korea, like I'd stick out like a sore thumb. Were you treated well through the trip?
>>
>>7805994
i was treated pretty good yeah, my dad is brown so we stuck out even more, everyone was very nice to us :)
>>
>>7805980
8k + 400 for botox. 9 million korean wan or something like that.

>>7805983
I've added you. My throat feeling normal is kind of the problem because i'm s scared i'll make sounds or talk by accident. I've already been struggling with it so much I've decided to try sleeping as much as possible to make time go faster.

I got a really bruised puffy tongue from the surgery so hopefully things will feel normal once that's down but still.

>>7805994
I've been in korea for 2 weeks before surgery and have made several friends. Everyone is really nice and most people speak english. Tinder is a great way to make friends because everyone that does english exchange uses it to meet foreigners.
>>
>>7804824
How strict is the no-cough, sneeze etc things?

I would never dare to do it, even if I had the money, because I cough and sneeze multiple times every day.
>>
>>7806017
strict.....

u sick 24/7 m8?
>>
>>7806131
Alergies maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x907px
>>7804824
Does he need therapists notes?

Do you think he'd let femboys get VFS?
>>
>>7805504
>I started at a 125HZ, dr said I'll get up to 202hz
wtf, that seems really poor, i got up to 225hz with training only
>>
>>7808835
That is just natural voice though. I've had my voice trained for 2 years now and I still have to consciously do it. It's not natural by any means. Plus man coughs
>>
no coughing or else bad shit will happen sounds terrifying
>>
>>7804824
do you want to kiss?
>>
>>7808944
Isn't coughing kinda involuntary? What happens if you cough in your sleep?
>>
>>7808807
The only requirement is money. Idk why a femboy would want to sound like a girl though.

>>7808835
That's the bottom of the range. You can go higher theoretically not that you'd want to after.

>>7808960
Are you cute?

>>7808963
>>7808944
They give you cough syrup. It still happens. You pretty much have to catch yourself and try to open your throat as much as possible so the vocal cords don't get touched. Coughing is seriously 90% of what's on my mind since the surgery. Moving in the wrong way or too fast is a great way to accidentally cough or get phlegm all over your throat.
>>
How much money did it cost?
>>
>>7809537
8.4k US. Nothing you can afford Kayla.
>>
>>7809601
Must be nice mooching off of rich family members you swine
>>
>>7809651
Sorry I have a job instead of being a NEET.
>>
>>7809651
>tfw parents paid for ffs with deschamps-braly
>tfw parents are paying for my vfs at yeson this summer

Feels good.
>>
>>7809655
No job pays that and i doubt you're a stockbroker
>>
>>7809661
>Needing to be a stockbroker to save up $8k
Someone can't budget.
>>
>>7809661
Guess you've never heard of savings.
>>
>>7809666
I make $500 every 2 weeks, how can i fucking budget?
>>
>>7809416
Yes i am very cute transgirl tbqh
>>
>>7809671
That's a shitload of money actually.
>>
>>7809672
I think i'll pass. Maybe a peck on the cheek if you're cool.
>>
>>7809705
Not when im paying 600 a month in rent, i cant even afford electrolysis
>>
>>7809816
then train ur voice and forget about this surgery, maybe come back to it when ur in a more stable place $ wise, someone on 4chan isnt going to do your taxes for ya
>>
>>7809816
You're making $400 a month outside of rent. Throw in $200 for food and bills and you're still getting $200 to save up for VFS. You can get VFS in 3-4 year sat this rate.

You think other people just wake up with 9k and go to korea?
>>
>>7805984
Hmm I wonder if I could get a loan for 4k then pay the rest but right now I am making 2 grand gross income a month and saving 1000 per month I could in theory get this surgery in 10 months? Only thing is I work in a call center my voice is required how did you manage to work during the no talk period and how long is that really?

>>7808807
Do what you want anon fellow femboi saving for vfs and ffs.
>>
>>7809880
>You can get VFS in 3-4 year sat this rate.

Not her, but that's actually a laughably cruel proposition.
>>
>>7809904
DO IT
>>
>tfw going to get VFS within the year
Feels fucking amazing desu. Feels nice to be able to save most of what you make.
>>
>>7810120
>mfw I was too scared to work, and now I'm old and basically forced to do illegal shit for money
>>
>>7810140
Why do you have to do illegal shit for money?
>>
>>7810143
Because there's no other way to make enough money fast enough, especially not without a degree.
>>
Go to a place with a high minimum wage. At 15 an hour, you can save a surprising amount if you are okay with a pretty barebones existence.
>>
>>7810192
>>7810167
>>
>>7810197
??
>>
ITT: lazy trannies who never bothered to learn how to do proper voice.

if cis men can do it you can too. but i guess if you throw enough money at a problem these days you can probably fix it to some degree, more power to you i guess

ive actually known a couple of people who have gotten vfs, 3 of them said that they still had to do some training and 1 said that it didn't help with resonance much, which usually is the difference between gril and boi
>>
>>7810167
Is your life like breaking bad but with transitioning instead of cancer?
>>
>>7810192
Maybe

>>7812404
I don't need VFS really, I just want FFS and GRS

>>7813057
Not yet, idk. Realistically I'm too scared of ending up in male jail.
>>
>>7812404
idk man, I've trained my voice properly but having to do it all the time is horrible. Makes your neck tired and it always slips when I start to get tired. I think a lot of 'post' transition transgirls kind of lie when it comes to voice. Yes, it does become second nature after enough time and you can hold it nearly indefinitely but you have to think about it on some level and there are allllwwaaayys slip ups and it's pretty embarrassing even if no one else noticed. Just being able to speak normally sounds like a fucking dream.
>>
>>7813625
idk, maybe its just because i had a high ptiched voice from the start (about 160 hz), but i find it easy to hold pitch and resonance throughout the day
>>
I have a question:
I have enough money for VFS right now but Im actually saving up for FFS with DR Deschamps-Braly. I've heard its better to do VFS last cause vocal cords are sensible to intubation. I would really like to do VFS first cause my voice sucks more than my face but Im scared of messing up my vocal coords if I do it in that order. Is there any truth to my fears?
>>
>>7814124
I was just in Dr. D's office on Monday for my 3 month follow-up. We were kind of chatting for a bit and Yeson VFS came up. He mentioned that he had a patient previously who had Yeson done, and they were able to operate successfully. He said they used a smaller intubation tube, and he also mentioned something else too, I can't remember. He even said that they did a trach shave on the patient and they were fine.

Of course, let him know beforehand so he knows to prepare for that.
>>
File: image50.jpg (34KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
image50.jpg
34KB, 389x389px
>>7812404
I did 4 years of training and female voice. Dr. Kim suspects it played a large part in my vocal tremor an voice issues. He showed me pictures and video of my vocal cords and in girl voice i can't even close the top portion of my vocal folds. One side was also obviously thicker than the other.

As for voice training it's actually part of the procedure. You HAVE to train your voice after surgery or else it wont help much, especially if you have a voice tremor like myself.

I think you misunderstand the point of VFS. It's not to easily get a female voice, it's to raise your natural pitch, fix any tremors, and give you the ability to train it beyond what is possible with normal voice training.

>>7814124
As >>7814228 mentioned, after VFS you just usually need smaller intubation. as far as I know it should still be completely possible to be intubated after VFS and if you can't that would be considered a major issue.

Having said that though Yeson has very specific guidelines about trachea shaves. This is the main surgery that can majorly effect the effectiveness of VFS. I think they recommend you get your trachea shave at the same time as VFS if you absolutely must get it. /Otherwise just don't.
>>
>>7816206
Hi I had mine done with haben last week

Not talking is THE WORST, how long were you told not to talk for?
>>
>>7814124
The largest issue is healing enough for intubation, my doctor wants 6 months before you undergo another surgery
>>
>>7816206
Does Dr. Kim give you instructions for the voice training?

I'm going into surgery this summer with no prior training, because I've heard what you just said a lot (that Dr. Kim blames prior training for vocal tremor issues, and that you have to retrain your voice for your new vocal cords anyway).
>>
>>7816235
The instructions they gave says I can't make any noise for the first week (impossible with all this damn phlegm) but really they want you silent for the first month. The second month you can talk but you have to keep it restricted so in reality it's basically 2 months of silence.

>>7816509
He hasn't given them to me yet but he's talked about them. I assume they'll give it to me at my check up before I leave.

He really does blame tremors on voice training, and I have yet to hear of someone he hasn't diagnosed with a tremor. I can't say how true it is though because I have an obvious tremor and voice trainning in my case clearly makes it worse.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.