[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/lgbt/ refuses to explain to me in exhaustive detail exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1476461548628.jpg (542KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476461548628.jpg
542KB, 848x1200px
>/lgbt/ refuses to explain to me in exhaustive detail exactly what to do to go from looking like a guy to passing

Why won't you save my life?
>>
File: 1438742865463.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438742865463.png
345KB, 727x720px
>>7802524
That isn't always possible and also requires a personalized approach. /lgbt/ will need pictures to help you, but I don't really think you ought to post any pictures of yourself on 4chan, so maybe ask someone for help with this irl or get a trusted internet friend.
>>
>>7802524
>>/lgbt/ refuses to explain to me in exhaustive detail exactly what to do to go from looking like a guy to passing
I wish someone would tell me how to do this too.
>>
>>7802524
HRT, FFS. Makeup, hair, clothing (these three are kind of optional if you pass really well). ACTUALLY voice training instead of settling for tranny fagvoice, not having autistic male mannerisms, not acting like you're scared you're gonna get beat up just for going to the bathroom, etc. Pretty simple.
>>
>>7802578
>exhaustive detail exactly what to do to go
Anon I need links videos guides step by step info
>>
>>7802524
>exactly what to do to go from looking like a guy to passing
Kill yourself and try to have better genest next time.

Most people won't pass.
>>
>>7802602
Why don't you just go to HRTgen, read up on starter doses, and order the mones from Inhouse, Allday, or QHI as a first step
>>
File: maxresdefault.png (1MB, 1721x967px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
1MB, 1721x967px
>>7802524
Are you seriously asking to be babied on 4chan? Why are you even here?
>>
>>7802630
There is no where else in the world for me to learn but here
>>
>>7802696
what about the internet
>>
>>7802696

I feel u anon, I'm closeted enough to be sitting next to transphobic asshole boyfriend and here's the only place safe to be seen on the internet history, but 4chan is scum.

Dw we'll both have better friends some day. I believe.
>>
Hair, makeup, voice, clothes

No one fucking told me what the fuck to do when I was a baby tranny 4 years ago and I figured it out,

Good luck.
>>
>>7802524
there is nothing you can do if you don't pass. it's that simple.

you probably started hrt too late
>>
>>7802578
https://clyp.it/a4upymnv
Pls respond (not with a girlvoice tho thatll just make me kms)
>>
Step 1 have a skeleton that is within female average ranges

Step 2 dont be bald and dont have a beard

Step 3 wear an obviously female clothing such as a skirt or a bra

Note step 1 is the critical part
>>
>>7806210
You're too nasally, release that tension and try to go higher, use the swallowing trick to pull up your vocal cords.
>>
Just sounds bad in a diff way tbdesu
Ive been working my adams apple with muscles for 3 years thats the first thing i learned like i said i trained and trained hard.
https://clyp.it/1fdjmzaq
>>
>>7806210
>>7806402
I'm too sick to make a good vocaroo right now anyway. Honestly you don't sound too stereotypical, you sound better than probably most of the trannies on this shit board, it's obvious you've been training. Although there is still a hint of faggyness.

Have you tried not just raising your larynx, but also constricting your vocal cords, or... I don't really know how to describe it, but if you plug your nose (obviously not with your hands) at the same time as you're raising your larynx, it should happen kind of automatically.
>>
>>7806432
https://clyp.it/ceo4krva
Btw its hard for my voice to be consistent and changes a lot even tho i train so much
Also have trouble singing female, coughing female and so on
>>
>>7802524
Simple: because /lgbt/ is 4chan, and 4chan is a bunch of NEETs that don't know shit about presentation as either gender. I mean shit, have you even seen the hambeasts and neckbeards on 4chan?
Get professional assistance instead. Voice coaching, makeup/hair from actual cosmetologists, clothing advice from people who actually know what looks good.
>>
File: absurdity-no-choices.jpg (23KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
absurdity-no-choices.jpg
23KB, 620x347px
hard truth
ready?

it's not always possible for everyone and nobody passes 100%

something will always stand out, obvious features or otherwise
>size of your hands?
>maybe that chin?
>are you using that base right?
>could be your body language
>even an uncommon kernel of knowledge you share might just give you away
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.