[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the current most accurate census statistic involving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: meme.jpg (29KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
29KB, 479x480px
What is the current most accurate census statistic involving trasngender folk in first world countries?

Is it even a large enough percentage for the majority of people to give a shit about them or their rights?
>>
>>7801692
Yeah lol people should only have rights if they make up a certain percentage of the population
>>
>>7801692

The US Census doesn't bother asking that. The 2015 US Trans Survey had 27,000 respondents. The Williams Institute or something had a recent report claiming 0.6% of people were trans, but it was a bit spotty in methodology.
>>
File: 1524097-zz.jpg (78KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
1524097-zz.jpg
78KB, 450x334px
>>7801705
>Yeah lol people should only have rights if they make up a certain percentage of the population

Yeah, that's exactly my point.
>>
>>7802040
If that's your attitude then I don't even know where to begin. The cut off you set for % of population is completely arbitrary no matter how you do it. Everyone deserves rights.
>>
>>7802054
No, everyone doesn't deserve rights.
>>
File: chiruno_math.jpg (157KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
chiruno_math.jpg
157KB, 900x660px
>>7802054
>Everyone deserves rights

Who the fuck taught you this made-up bullshit?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (694KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
694KB, 2400x2400px
>>7801692
Older transitioners don't deserve the same rights as early transtioners since they chose to transition.
>>
File: transmap.png (22KB, 951x713px) Image search: [Google]
transmap.png
22KB, 951x713px
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Cecilia_Dhejne/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets/links/57013cae08aea6b7746a7a65.pdf?origin=publication_detail

About 1 in 10k. The 0.6% is a propaganda number that was reached by lumping in crossdressers, trenders, and other perverts into the number with real trans folk. Ultimately, we are so rare, the fact that anyone cares about us is testament to the degree that society loathes us.
>>
>>7802125
>testament to the degree that society loathes us

and society wouldn't loathe you if you would just blend in and act normal like any other broken mental invalid
>>
Actually the number should be around 2% of the population if you estimate for people who don't fill it in as such.
>>
>>7802125
>society loathes us.

If everyone hates you, maybe you're the shitty ones, not everyone else
>>
>>7802233
>>7802149
You could justify literally every form of prejudice with that. All that sentiment does is absolve shitty and abusive people of their responsibility in harming others. People curing a medical condition don't deserve hate for trying to save their own lives, unless you think we should also bully people with cancer to the point of suicide.
>>
>>7802233
So you're saying Hitler was right.
>>
>>7802266
Cancer patients aren't insufferable cunts that infest online communities and constantly try to change the social status quo.
>>
>b-but what about my shitty internet board
Somehow your feefees in regards to your chinese cartoon website don't trump inalienable human rights. Weird.
>b-but the status quo!
Society changes over time and has been changing since it began. If you can't handle that, you should probably just die because you are too fragile for this world.
>>
>>7802313
>>7802298
>>
>>7802276
You mean the guy who was all alone against the free world, except for an ineffectual Italian and a deluded nip? I'd say the point applies to him.
>>
File: bigeyes.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bigeyes.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>7802375
>all alone
>had a LITERAL army
>>
>>7802149
>society wouldn't loathe you if you would just blend in and act normal
>Implying
You're probably just a shitty troll like that pedo or the self-hating repressed tranny that make these sorts of threads but especially the segments of society that loathe trannys fight for the exact opposite of what you're claiming.
Tranny haters want to deny treatment so tranny's can't pass, deny changing documentation so they'll be singled out, and insist they not be allowed to use bathrooms or other facilities like a normal person.
I've even seen plenty that want some required form of identification like star sashes for Jews so there's no chance of just mistaking them for a normal person and missing the chance to single out, alienate, and harrass them.
>>
>>7802411
>being deliberately obtuse
You already know that I was referring to how few allies the Nazis had compared to how many nations were allied against them. You chose to twist my words around to a different context because you think it is clever. It isn't.
>>
>>7802233
Unless you're white, then it is evil liberal sjw persecution reverse racism.
>>
>>7802480
No, I meant be NORMAL as your actual sex and not your made up headcanon "gender"
>>
File: racism in the 21st century.png (316KB, 1080x686px) Image search: [Google]
racism in the 21st century.png
316KB, 1080x686px
>>7802496
>reverse racism
Racism is just racism, Anon. There is no reverse racism. Attributing inherent negative traits to a race of people is racism.
>>
>>7802517
Yeah but that's what people choose to call it including those claiming that it's the much bigger problem than exaggerated phony normal racism against minorities.
>>
File: Racist MTV.jpg (60KB, 852x444px) Image search: [Google]
Racist MTV.jpg
60KB, 852x444px
>>7802541
As race relations get worse, racism becomes a bigger problem going both ways. There will always be people who focus just on their own race's interests and try to play down any racism that they can't use for their agenda.
>>
>>7801692
I'm in Kentucky (USA) and I don't see many here. I'm attempting to transition but life is difficult right now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.