[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/polgbt/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 22

Trump to rescind transgender bathroom rules from Obama era
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39047883
>>
>be normal family
>have young str8 children
>my daughter goes into public restroom to find a deep-voiced "tranny" with his dick out pissing into the sink
>my son goes into public restroom to find some 5'1" fTm squatting on the urinal to pee

Bathrooms are meant for biologically assigned genders not some stupid roleplaying idiots who pretend to be the other sex.
>>
File: 1387821670913.gif (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387821670913.gif
55KB, 500x500px
>using public bathrooms
least of your worries tbdesu
>>
>>7801667
Lmao trannies btfo, that's what you get for voting the wrong person

>b-but he waved the lgbt flag
>b-but her emails
Fucking retarded trannies.
>>
>>7801688
So your daughter now gets to share the bathroom with hairy ""lesbians"" and your son with ""guys"" that have boobs.
>>
>>7801688
>be normal family
>have young str8 children
>my son goes into public restroom to find a deep-voiced "tranny" with his dick out pissing into a urinal
>my daughter goes into the bathroom to find some 5'1 fTm squatting on the sink to pee

tell me how the situation improved in any way by forcing them to use the other restrooms? i'll wait
>>
>>7801717
Trannies didn't vote for trump, but fags did. They're figuring out that the fight for LGBT rights ended at Obergefell and they can throw the rest of the movement under the bus. Pretty fucked up mentality desu.
>>
Can someone explain how passing trannies get caught using "the wrong bathroom"?
>>
>>7801765
Like 80-90% of fags voted for Hillary
>>
trans should just get a bucket and some tp in the brooms closet to do their needs.

if you want to pursue your desired gender that's great and all, but don't inconvienence the rest of humanity for it.
>>
>>7801780
And what group do you think constitutes that 10-20% that didn't? That's right fags and bisexuals.
>>
>>7801667
Those people doesn't even leaves their houses, of course they'll defend this.
>>
>>7801774
They don't, but cis women do LMAO
http://jezebel.com/police-refuse-to-believe-lesbian-is-a-woman-force-her-1773733431
http://www.advocate.com/business/2015/06/17/detroit-woman-kicked-out-restaurant-bathroom-looking-man-sues
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-mistaken-transgender-harassed-walmart-bathroom-article-1.2638748
>>
File: smug.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
As long as you pass you don't need to worry. Repelling the law is obviously meant to stop gross 6 foot mandudes in dresses from invading women's bathrooms.

Heil Trump.
>>
>>7801805
This lol.
>>
>>7801807
That's fucking hilarious. Dykes BTFO.
>>
>>7801815
>implying all trannies can pass
At most only 3% of trannies actually pass. What happens to the unfortunate ones that put effort into trying to pass but simply cannot?
>>
>>7801841
Actually it's only 2.9% of trannies that pass, not 3%.
>>
File: 1465778757056.jpg (159KB, 566x467px) Image search: [Google]
1465778757056.jpg
159KB, 566x467px
>>7801801

>10-20% of fags are fags
>>
File: Clinton and the Islamic State.jpg (145KB, 929x960px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton and the Islamic State.jpg
145KB, 929x960px
>>7801667
Still better than Clinton.

Sometimes there are bigger things at stake than where you take a piss or a shit.

Clinton's Saudi benefactors indirectly connecting her to ISIS, plus her connection to al-Qaeda in both Syria and Libya during her time as SoS, made her impossible to vote for. Not to even mention her corruption through the DNC and collusion with the press. Bernie Sanders must have broke his heart when he bent the knee to her.
>>
>>7802248
What about your Russian benefactors, shill?
>>
>>7801841
wrong, 100% of trannies pass. what you're thinking of is agp fetishists, who never pass
>>
File: 1482078315305.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482078315305.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>7802267
Got a problem with the Russians? It's not 1985. They are our allies against ISIS and al-Qaeda. Plus, if it is true that Putin helped Wikileaks reveal the corruption at the DNC, we should be thanking him. Send him a cake shaped like a hammer and sickle or something.
>>
>>7801752
Pretty much

Oh well

Time to get the clamps, Mike
>>
>>7801667
>obama "era"
>literally like 11 months ago
>something that was never fully legal to begin with but just a final virtue signal threatening funding before leaving office
I hope he does rescind it. I hope he leaves it up to the states so they can actually fight the definition of Gender Identity to be changing gender between male and female and not to be so vague as to include a ridiculous 50+ "genders" and "non-genders."

Then transsexual people can be given actual legally binding protection when they have their gender officially changed and not some blanketed ass-kissing that sets them up into courtroom battles as martyrs with no other legal support, and allows for huge grey areas where predators and aggressive snowflakes are can (and already are) taking advantage of it, including using the LGBT platform for their own use to promote their own bullshit.

You can be feminist, you can support better rights for transpeople, you can be queer as fuck and dress up like a girl and a dude on different days, but being aggressive about "multi-gender" politically correct bullshit and blindly following others that are promoting stuff that shoves feminists off the wayside and promoting the most intolerant, anti-lgbt religion in existance is literally how you kill and segregate the democratic party, and I think we all witnessed the result of it pretty well when the most likely first female president got beat the fuck out losing around 2,600 out of ~3,100 counties.

Progress isn't fucking intelligently planned.
>>
>>7801774
They don't.
I've heard of more cases of butch or just ugly cis women getting kicked out of bathrooms or harrassed because of some oversensitive nosy person trying to butt into stranger's business and apparently they think trannies look like dykes/fat old women.
One of the cases I read the woman was litteraly peeking through the gaps in the bathroom stall trying to spy on this other women using the bathroom. Funny in a sad way considering it's supposed to be in the name of protecting women from being spied on and violated.
>>
>>7802676
>Funny in a sad way considering it's supposed to be in the name of protecting women from being spied on and violated.
No, it's great. Women are getting screwed over by their own pedestal complex.
>>
>>7801688
Gendered bathrooms should be a thing of the past. After all, it's not JUST girls that don't want to share a bathroom with ugly disgusting men, boys don't like it either. Unfortunately, there is no such thing in our society as the right to not be around ugly people.

>>7802302
Russia is a homophobic dictatorship. If you can call yourself a ``patriotic American" while praising Russia, then you should have no problem with people identifying as cats and dogs.

>>7802615
You can't get your gender officially changed without SRS, something many trannies are unable to afford, and many don't even want it in the first place. Much better to totally remove gender from the law, it shouldn't even figure into it.
>>
File: Russian soldier Syria.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Russian soldier Syria.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
>>7802948
>homophobic
So is the USA. Russia is worse about this than the USA of course, but far less homophobic than, for example, Saudi Arabia.

>dictatorship
No it isn't. It's not the Soviet Union anymore. They have representative government through elections.

You do know what "dictatorship" means? Once again I need to bring up Saudi Arabia. That is an example of an actual dictatorship and a very untrustworthy ally. Russia in 2017 is a way better ally to the West against al-Qaeda and ISIS than Saudi Arabia could ever possibly be, because the terrorists are our common enemy.

>praising Russia
I judge everyone by the same standards. Putin is no saint but still a valuable ally against radical Islamic terrorism, just as Stalin was a valuable ally against Nazi Germany. (Not that Putin could ever fit into Stalin's shoes.)
>>
>>7803004
>five rubles have been deposited into your account
>>
>>7801667
Of course. Did people forget what party Trump represents? Did people actually think he was socially liberal just because he held a flag (made by some random person in the audience) that one time? I pity the children who are getting their political cherries popped with this election.
>>
File: Edward_Snowden-2.jpg (211KB, 576x694px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Snowden-2.jpg
211KB, 576x694px
>>7802302
>we should be thanking him
Thanking whistle blowers is anti-American
>>
>>7803004
>No it isn't. It's not the Soviet Union anymore. They have representative government through elections.
Voter turnout in 2012 was 140% of the population.

>Russia is bad, but not as bad as Saudi Arabia
But Hillary was never as close to Saudi Arabia as Trump is to Russia.
>>
File: Syrian war pipelines.jpg (135KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian war pipelines.jpg
135KB, 700x460px
>>7803035
>"You don't want a new Cold War? How much di they pay you, you fucking pinko traitor?"

>>7803056
>Voter turnout in 2012 was 140% of the population.
Nice meme. Actually it was 65%.

>But Hillary was never as close to Saudi Arabia as Trump is to Russia.
Her support of al-Qaeda in Syria was for Saudi interests. She took Saudi money. She has been a guest of the Saudi royal family.

Trump wants to prevent a new Cold War and coordinate with Russia in the War on Terror, but never took Russian money or pushed for a military intervention in Russia's interests (other than the aforementioned War on Terror, in our mutual interest). Trump fired a member of his Cabinet over a phone call with the Russian ambassador because people are so touchy about "the bear". An ambassador. As in, the Russian whose job it is to talk to us, sometimes on the phone.
>>
File: IMG_2076.png (617KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2076.png
617KB, 640x1136px
Well, well, who saw that coming?
>>
>>7803149
>tfw political leftists will use this to call Trump transphobic rather than doing the right thing and agreeing it should be a matter for the states
>>
>>7803160
It shouldn't be a matter at all in 2017.
>>
>>7803160
``states' rights" is a code word for anti-LGBT.
>>
>>7803199
I hope a North Carolina law is passed at the federal level in the next 8 years just so I can see you change your tune.
>>
>>7803199
That depends which state you're in and depends who is in power federally.

States rights is just states rights.
>>
>>7803149
>Give the state massive amounts of power in your lives
>surprised when they start oppressing you.
You get what you deserve
>>
>>7803206
Then it would be blatant anti-LGBT laws, no need for code-word anything. If we need states' rights to protect us from anti-LGBT discrimination, we have ALREADY lost.
>>
File: 1419947318985.jpg (23KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1419947318985.jpg
23KB, 351x351px
>>7802948
What goes on in Russia is for Russians to decide. I don't care what happens there. What I care about is what happens here, and Russia does not back the spread of a virulent and barbaric desert ideology into our lands.
>>
>>7803181
Not an argument.
>>
>>7803199
inb4 people argue against this without even realizing that it's been code for "pro slavery" and "pro jim crow" for centuries, and both conservatives and leftists know it
>>
>>7803217
Funny how the states' rights advocates don't speak out until the Federal government starts outlawing discrimination against LGBT people.

>>7803225
The state is, at least in theory, answerable to the people. If the state were to remain neutral on LGBT rights, the discrimination wouldn't stop, rather, it would just be spearheaded by private groups whom the people have literally zero control over. Laws against LGBT discrimination are necessary to prevent that from happening. Weakening the state's ability to protect people is essentially the same as helping those who wish to harm us.
>>
>>7803229
>we
you

I would be proud that the right decision was made even when it wasn't the one that suited me. It's a shame more LGBT people don't have that integrity.
>>
We should just have one unisex bathroom. It would solve many different problems. Its simpler and cheaper.
>>
File: 1448776251947.jpg (133KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1448776251947.jpg
133KB, 640x853px
>>7803199
>``states' rights"
>``"
Subtle.
>>
>>7803265
>Funny how the states' rights advocates don't speak out until the Federal government starts outlawing discrimination against LGBT people.
Speak for yourself. I was cheering when states started defying the federal marijuana ban.
>>
>>7803266
That's called being a cuck, not having integrity. There is no reason why any LGBT person should accept being harmed in order to provide imaginary benefits to imaginary people.
>>
File: Screen_Shot_20170222_at_19.34.17.png (460KB, 1020x569px) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_20170222_at_19.34.17.png
460KB, 1020x569px
FUCK

Which bathroom will you be using /lgbt/?
>me MtF
I will be using the female bathroom ofc #ResistDrumpf #DumpDrumpf
>>
>>7803276
>getting excited over marijuana
Liberals, everyone.
>>
File: 1485983145965.png (100KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485983145965.png
100KB, 928x336px
>>7803237
It's funny how people with anti-Trump hysteria go on about how evil Russia is, while making excuses for the "moderate rebels" (al-Qaeda militants) that Clinton supported as SoS
>>
>>7803300
>funny how you only care about states rights when you want to be a homophobe!
>actually, when a state legalized marij-
>stupid liberal!
Well that's not the first time I've been called both, but it is the first time I've been attacked for both in the same conversation.
>>
>>7803265
Sure thing because we have never let our govts go to far. we have never given our govts to much power and then it take one guy to turn the country into a nightmare. But yeah, lets keep giving it power because muh discrimination.
When the actual next literally Hitler shows up I told you so.
Private people don't round you up in camps, govts do.
>>
File: NotMyToilet.jpg (50KB, 621x571px) Image search: [Google]
NotMyToilet.jpg
50KB, 621x571px
>>7803269
No. I want to pee standing in my urinals and i dont want to queue bc females take too long to take a shit
>>
At least we didn't get the witch who got sent emails by some people who donated to her world class charity, who a Saudi prince donated to her charity, then a couple months or a year later, Saudi Arabia got a standard weapons deal which proves she was corrupt. Could you imagine. Glad we dodged that bullet. We almost had a president who hired a tech aid who tried to delete 33,000 emails. GWB delete 5,000,000 from the private email he used in office, but holy fuck glad we didn't have the witch who lost 33,000, of which 1 was classified but widely reported information. Glad we have the billionaire pussy graber in chief instead.
>>
>>7803337
You don't understand, do you? Government is simply whoever rules over you. I'd much rather be ruled by a democratic government than one answerable only to itself. The Constitution exists to protect us against the next Hitler taking over our government, but no such restrictions apply to private organizations.
>>
>>7803341
A unisex bathroom can have urinals
>>
>>7803341

Wtf I hate peeing standing up now
>>
>>7803309
>tfw I want us to destroy both
>>
>>7801688
This change refers specifically to transgender children in schools. I can pretty much guarantee that none of them are big manly hons. All this will do is make them more vulnerable to abuse from other students.
>>7801774
Again, this is about early transitioners in schools. At the very least the school administration will be aware that they're trans, as well as some or most of the other students depending on when they started transitioning. If the administration forces them to use the wrong bathroom it also outs them to the other students regardless of whether or not they pass.
>>7801785
How exactly is letting trannies use the bathroom for their preferred gender inconveniencing anyone? It only became an issue a few years ago when conservatives started making a fuss about it, nobody cared before then.
>>7802248
>B-but her emails!
Trump does business with tons of middle eastern countries as well, and is even working on a weapons deal with Saudi Arabia that was previously blocked by Obama.
>>
>>7803341
You shouldn't be standing in the urinal when you pee.
>>
>>7801717
>>7801765
Maybe our love of our race takes precedence over feels. I wish Trump was half of what the left says he is.

t. tranny for trump
>>
>>7803388
>Maybe our love of our race
So you think we shouldn't love other races?
>>
>>7803354
I understand perfectly.
You mean those people who are in govt you have eroded that very same constitution over the past century or more.
>Democracy
Like this has ever lead to anything good.
Germany was a democracy, Rome was even a democratic republic, Greece was a democracy. They all became totalitarian empires. You think we are different, human nature has not changed. In theory the govt protects our rights, it is not doing that anymore. Just look at the heat 2A takes on a daily basis.
Also right as defined in the Constitution do not protect you from people saying mean shit to you, not allowing you in their business as an employee or customer. None of that shit is protected under the constitution. As long as they are not robbing you, physically assaulting you or defrauding the govt has no call to act against private citizens.

The govt saying you have a right to force them to hire or serve you is an attack on that person right to be a shit head. And that attack on that person's rights is far worse than not hiring or servicing because it erodes the rights of us all.
>>
>>7803397
They can be nationalists in Africa and the Middle East, Asia, etc. Muds don't belong here. We should strive to preserve our own races and cultures, not mix them into a formless blob of nothing that has any meaning.
>>
>>7803432
>You mean those people who are in govt you have eroded that very same constitution over the past century or more.
Which is still better than having no semblance of constitutionality at all.

>Also right as defined in the Constitution do not protect you from people saying mean shit to you, not allowing you in their business as an employee or customer. None of that shit is protected under the constitution. As long as they are not robbing you, physically assaulting you or defrauding the govt has no call to act against private citizens.
The Constitution isn't perfect, but again it's better than literally nothing.

>The govt saying you have a right to force them to hire or serve you is an attack on that person right to be a shit head. And that attack on that person's rights is far worse than not hiring or servicing because it erodes the rights of us all.
I don't believe in the distinction between positive/negative rights. It leads to ridiculous conclusions, like how locking someone up is wrong, but buying up all the land surrounding their property and refusing to let them cross it is not. As far as I'm concerned, harmful behaviors, once a certain threshold is crossed, should not be tolerated.
>>
>>7801752
You put forth a very compelling, powerful point.
No situations is good.

I guess it means we need to slaughter trannies, then.
>>
>>7803433
How do you plan on deciding who belongs here? And what will happen to those who are already here but do not want to leave?
>>
>>7803481
>As far as I'm concerned, harmful behaviors, once a certain threshold is crossed, should not be tolerated.
Utterly meaningless. I could argue that in your example, the one whose land is trespassed on by the inhabitant of the enclave is the one being harmed.
>>
>>7803496
Simple, europeans will finally try their hand at genocide and ethnic cleansing.
And it's high time too, every other species already did it once in their History contrary to europeans.
>>
>>7803521
>Utterly meaningless. I could argue that in your example, the one whose land is trespassed on by the inhabitant of the enclave is the one being harmed.
And that's for the courts to decide, whether my ability to access the outside world overrides your right to control who can cross your property.

>>7803529
Last time Europeans tried that, the reaction was so strong that nationalism became a dirty word for half a century. It doesn't seem probable that it will get any further this time, and even if it does, chances are the backlash will be even stronger. People don't take kindly to being told to leave the country where they have lived their entire life.
>>
>Which is still better than having no semblance of constitutionality at all.
>Which is still better than having no semblance of constitutionality at all.
I don't disagree with you at all here the constitution is a great document, if only those in charge cared about it anymore. I am not interested in politicians like Ted Cruz saying they are a constitutionalist and then doing things that are clearly not constitutional. Semblance and appearance mean fuck all to me. Either they support it or not.

>I don't believe in the distinction between positive/negative rights. It leads to ridiculous conclusions, like how locking someone up is wrong, but buying up all the land surrounding their property and refusing to let them cross it is not. As far as I'm concerned, harmful behaviors, once a certain threshold is crossed, should not be tolerated.
The govt's job was to guarantee the rights enumerated in the constitution to do their job according to their charter they have to allow the bigot to run his life and by extension his business how he likes. We do not get to force his mind, and in turn he cannot force ours. It is not about the negative/positive argument it's much more simple than that in this case. I want the right to do with my body property and mind as I wish. I have to let others do the same.

I cannot stress enough however how dangerous it is even though it seems innocent that we allow laws that violate this premise. Because we are giving that govt power to choose what ideas are ok, what a person can do with their property. Once they have that power they don't likely give it back. Now think about your worst enemy getting that power, because at some point he will.
>>
>>7803550
It hasn't been half a century since the last European ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>7803550
>And that's for the courts to decide, whether my ability to access the outside world overrides your right to control who can cross your property.
And the courts could say no on the grounds that negative rights trump positive rights, and your supposed alternative to and criticism of the dichotomy would have ended up endorsing it.
>>
File: 1445956627790.png (674KB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
1445956627790.png
674KB, 800x4017px
>>7803550
Well it's not like there's options, either europeans genocide the subhumans, or europeans become extinct.
Personally i'm betting on the east asians, if the europeans didn't genocide the jews yet, they will never genocide anyone, even the murderous niggers and sandniggers.
>>
File: c792c49410320bf1a632acf76f2fe5f4.png (577KB, 727x1028px) Image search: [Google]
c792c49410320bf1a632acf76f2fe5f4.png
577KB, 727x1028px
>>7801667
Good. God Emperor Truml is BTFO all you mental-illness faggots. You faggots oy deserve to use a porta-potty and leave the rest of the civilized people alone
>>
>>7803496
15 million ethnic Germans were kicked out of Eastern Europe and no one gave a shit. We just need the willpower to kick out the muds. That's all. It can be done.
>>
>>7803551
>and then doing things that are clearly not constitutional.
Namely?
>>
>>7803551
>I don't disagree with you at all here the constitution is a great document, if only those in charge cared about it anymore. I am not interested in politicians like Ted Cruz saying they are a constitutionalist and then doing things that are clearly not constitutional. Semblance and appearance mean fuck all to me. Either they support it or not.
I'm saying that being willing to follow at least parts of the Constitution, AND openly claiming to follow it even if you do a poor and inconsistent job of it, is still greatly preferable to having zero accountability.

>I cannot stress enough however how dangerous it is even though it seems innocent that we allow laws that violate this premise. Because we are giving that govt power to choose what ideas are ok, what a person can do with their property. Once they have that power they don't likely give it back. Now think about your worst enemy getting that power, because at some point he will.
"You can do whatever you want with your own property" has always been a theory, not a practical reality. Otherwise you're going to live in a country where it's perfectly legal to make bombs in your garage - sure, actually harming people with them WOULD violate their rights, but by the time you get ready to do that, it will be too late to stop you. Not to mention it would be hard for the government to forbid abuse of children and animals - they're not legally recognized as people, and if they're your property, stopping you from using them as you wish would be wrong. And then there's the weird area where you can purchase something without it being your property - for example, software has extensive license restrictions on what you're allowed to do with it, even if you pay for it, so under "do whatever you want with your property", software you buy isn't really your property. If we accept that, what's to stop the government from saying your land isn't your property either, but merely government land which you have a license to use?
>>
>>7803578
Fuck off cis-scum, not all women have vaginas.
>>
>>7803551
>Now think about your worst enemy getting that power, because at some point he will.
This is like saying that everyone should oppose the existence of weapons, because there's always a risk your worst enemy could get their hands on them. The ideal system is not one which eliminates power, but maximizes the power of good people relative to that of bad people. A strong government that is answerable to the people is FAR better than a weak government that cannot protect you against bad people.

>>7803565
I was talking about the last really well known one that got anywhere near succeeding.

>>7803572
And I would be willing to accept that, if it was convincingly argued in court, rather than being some arbitrary principle we decided to live by just because.
>>
>>7803588
So you're saying Communism is the solution?
>>
>>7803633
>if it was convincingly argued in court,
>rather than being some arbitrary principle we decided to live by just because.
That's implying the two are mutually exclusive and also ignoring the fact that it wouldn't be up to you, since your proposal simply leaves it to the courts to decide.
>>
>>7803633
How do you decide which people are good and which are bad?
>>
>>7803656
White makes right, desu.
>>
Wouldn't it just be easier to have single stall gender neutral restrooms?
>>
>>7803575
>To date, no Holocaust accuser has provided an explanation for the lack of a six million decline in Jewish numbers.
Because there is no such lack in the sources that are considered credible today; they clearly show ~9.5 million European Jews in the 1930s, and ~3.5 million at the end of the war.

>Diesel engine exhaust contains carbon monoxide in such a low percentage, that the gas pressure necessary for murder would blow up the building before the gas could kill anybody?
Really? It's pretty much common knowledge today that if a combustion engine (even a relatively small one) exhausts into an enclosed space, a human being in that space is at risk of suffocation. I seriously doubt that Jewish power is SO pervasive that they've convinced the public to believe false information about combustion engine safety, just to provide evidence of the Holocaust. If they were that powerful, couldn't they have come up with a story with less holes than the diesel engine exhaust claim, so they wouldn't need to keep the public believing lies about the effects of gas inhalation? Also the use of engine exhaust for gassing was reportedly introduced in the USSR in 1936, do you think that is a Jewish lie as well? I think it's more plausible that pressure had nothing to do with how the Holocaust victims were gassed.

>>7803588
>It happened in the past, therefore it's okay!
>>
>>7803655
So how would you resolve such a dispute?

>>7803656
The bad ones are the ones who intend to meaningfully inflict harm on innocents.
>>
File: what did he mean by this.gif (787KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.gif
787KB, 400x225px
>>7802948
>If you can call yourself a ``patriotic American" while praising Russia, then you should have no problem with people identifying as cats and dogs.
what kind of mental gymnastics are these
>>
>>7803733
Because homophobic dictatorships aren't American?
>>
>>7803731
>So how would you resolve such a dispute?
Competing private courts.
>>
YES YES YES
>>
>>7803757
>Competing private courts
How would that work? Who would choose which court decides the issue?
>>
>>7803763
They would perhaps have insurance that would specify a court. If they don't agree on the same court, then both courts would agree which one handles it or contact another court to either decide the issue or decide which of them should handle it.
>>
>>7803774
>If they don't agree on the same court, then both courts would agree which one handles it or contact another court to either decide the issue or decide which of them should handle it.
If the courts are competitive, why would they ever want another court to decide the issue? What if the people involved in the case want Court A and Court B, but neither court agrees to handle it, Court A suggests letting Court C decide, Court B wants Court D to decide, and so on.
>>
>>7803786
They would want the issue to be resolved because that's the job of both of them, to fairly decide these things for their clients.

In disputes between courts like that there could be direct negotiation, an auction where third courts have to bid to offer the fairest service to courts A and B, a tiebreaker based on customer satisfaction rating, each court offering guarantees or money to the other court's client if they approve not vetoing the other's court. That sort of thing.

But this is really a "What if business A wants a contract with business B but they speak languages A and B respectively and business A can only find translators who speak A and C, and business B can only find translators who speak B and D, and the A and C translators can only find translators who speak C and E..."
>>
File: surprise_motherfucker.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
surprise_motherfucker.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>using public restrooms
>>
>>7803206
NC here. We voted out that stupid ass governor who made that law in favor of a black Democrat. We are a RED state yet the people here just as well thought the bathroom issue was moronic and cost the state huge sums of money from canceled events. Government has more pressing issues than deciding who goes to what bathroom, it doesn't stop predators and perverts anyway since it's not enforceable.

If Republicans hate queers they love money. Retarded bathroom laws causes people to boycott and states lose money. It isn't going to last.
>>
b-but he held up a rainbow flag!!
>>
>>7804378
Let's see how that boycotting works when it's all 50 states.
>>
>>7803388
>implying "love of our race" isn't just muh feels

You're no better than the left, you just get triggered by brown people instead of white people.
>>
>>7804534
I don't think even the GOP is retarded enough to try pushing their shit in any other states. The only circumstance in which it makes sense would be if they suicide the whole party to spite Trump.
>>
>>7804579
More's the pity.
>>
>>7804584
What's that supposed to mean? If they try that, they'll lose the next election to a dead badger.
>>
>>7804692
Better than than let themselves be cucked by Trump and the liberal establishment.
>>
>>7801746
Maybe these sick fucks should get mental help instead of growing tits?
>>
>>7802267
Fake news.
>>
>>7804717
Mental help dictates they grow boobs.
>>
>>7802283
this is the truth that many seem to forget
>>
>>7804717
Transition IS the mental help you want for them.
Seriously, I'm not gonna go full "educate yourself", but at the very least have some knowledge of what you're talking about, or you'll end up looking stupid.
>>
File: CfAlGEnUYAE3Q9Q.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfAlGEnUYAE3Q9Q.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
guess who's twitter is suspiciously silent
>>
>>7803575
God, what big fucking idiots you are.
You should just be honest and say yes, the holocaust happened and yes, it was the greatest thing ever. Instead you blubber about muh hitler dindu nuffin, etc.
>>
>>7802948
>you cant get your gender changed without srs
Literally not true in the US. And SRS is free with most major insurance providers.
>remove gender from law
Unfortunately things do not work that way in the real world.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
I agree that gendered bathrooms shouldn't exist. We all piss and shit into the same hole.
>>
>>7806949
There is literally no good reason for anyone to have a legal gender. We don't have legal races or legal religions plastered on our ids.
The government doesn't need that info and the less they butt into our lives the better.
>>
>>7805871
lol what a faggot
>>
>>7807148
>this is how libertarians argue
>gubbermint bad >:O
>me no want gubbermin >:(
>me want freedomz >:)
>me shoot people with boom boom who want my freedomz >:(
>>
File: 1487877288665.jpg (65KB, 661x628px) Image search: [Google]
1487877288665.jpg
65KB, 661x628px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>7801667
>/polgbt/ will defend this
Damn straight.

>>7802615
This, desu. I recall when the news about his "guidelines" first broke. All outlets reported that he just said, "let trans kids use the right bathroom." Well, how does anyone decide who is trans? Is this any kid who declares themselves to be? Do they have to have been assessed by a medical professional? Do they need the parent's permission? Is this applicable if they started attending the school as their birth sex, or should it only be applicable if they've enrolled in a new school stealth? If there are any issues of violence, harassment, invasion of privacy either way, how do schools handle it? Is there a third bathroom option for bullied trans students? None of those questions were answered for me reading MSM stories about it, which means they weren't answered for parents of cis children either. NO FUCKING WONDER the "bigots" came out raging, and we're seeing this now.

When I was in school, they just let me use the teacher's bathroom. I wasn't in the "wrong" bathroom, and the other kids couldn't harass me in the "right" one. Is this kind of solution really so fucking hard?

Obama didn't do us ANY fucking favours. He threw gas on the bathroom fight in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY - handing down some sweeping edict saying schools should allow underage kids to use whatever bathroom they want. It was awful. People who had never given a shit about trans people in bathrooms in their LIVES were suddenly up in arms.

Fuck Obama. Fuck him. I hope he develops some degenerative disease and dies slowly and painfully with no friends around him.

Trump wants the American people to be happy with how their country is run, and not feel like they're helplessly under hostile takeover from some alien force that doesn't respect how ordinary people live. If trans people can't make an argument for how we fit into that picture, we're going to lose. End of.

Forcing the issue causes backlash.

You faggots asked for this.
>>
>>7807267
Ameriburger capacity for cognitive dissonance is really impressive.
>>
>>7807267
Just cause you like being treated as weirdo, doesn't mean all trannies do, specially early transitioners.
>>
>>7807212
Name me one reason the government needs a record of everyone's genitalia type.
>>
>>7807385
To keep you safe :^)
>>
>>7807385
Off the top of my head, for various statistical purposes. To register employment choices, potential problems with gender deficiencies in fields. The disparity in unemployment between women and men. To ensure men and women are paid the same and are given equal chances for similar jobs. To make sure criminals are sent to prisons of their legal gender.

Can't think of more, but those are a few reasons I can imagine gender being important for a government.
>>
>>7807451
Literally none of that makes legal gender necessary. Once again, we don't have a legal race, but we can keep statistics on race just fine.
>>
>>7806949
>And SRS is free with most major insurance providers.
Doesn't work if you don't have insurance. And you seem to be missing the part where I said not all trans people even WANT it. It's pretty messed up to have to modify your body just to receive equal rights.
>Unfortunately things do not work that way in the real world.
Why? There is no legitimate reason for the law to discriminate based on gender. Doing so hurts people of all sexes, and is basically a repeat of "separate but equal".

>>7807212
Lolbertarians are retarded, but they don't sound like one. They're just saying there's no real legitimate reason for the government to need to know your gender, it's up to you to indicate that they do.

>>7807451
"Women" and "men" has nothing to do with genitalia anyway. When you sign up for a job, they should reasonably go by what you live as, not get all autistic about genitals.

As for the other issues:
>prevent gender/sex discrimination in employment by requiring employees to document their hiring and firing choices, and have a fixed pay table based only on job duties and productivity
>prisons of their legal gender
Prisons should be desegregated. It's supposedly done to prevent women from benig harmed by men, but that doesn't stop weak men from being harmed by stronger men, and certainly doesn't help trans women if they're put in male prisons. A better long-term solution would be a drastic reform and redesign of the prison system, to ensure violations of prisoner's rights both by prisoners and guards are reported and dealt with harshly, rather than just ignored.
>>
I like to still use the men's bathroom so I can potentially get groped
>>
>>7801667
>be straight ftm
>get to walk into ladies room like republicans want and listen to them tinkle
>just hang out at the sinks and stare at the wimminz through the mile-wide crevice between the walls
>go into stall and jack off my enlarged clit
>at this point some old lady will have called the cops
>cops come and I flashed them my drivers license with sex: F
>tip my fedora and thank the good old party before I head off

Thank god for the republicans, the party can't fix anything except what doesn't need fixing.
>>
File: 1421978997743.png (11KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1421978997743.png
11KB, 478x373px
>>7807267
>Trump wants the American people to be happy with how their country is run, and not feel like they're helplessly under hostile takeover from some alien force that doesn't respect how ordinary people live.
>>
>>7808257
check your ftm privilege
reeeee
>>
>>7802687
It's not women who are writing these bathroom bills, though.
>>
>>7807291
I'm not American. Good job!

>>7807332
What the literal fuck are you talking about.

Do you not grasp that nearly all my concerns are on behalf of trans kids, or are you fucking retarded?

"Just let them use whatever bathroom" ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH as a policy, and IT MAKES PEOPLE HATE US.

If you start transition underage - and I did - guess what? You get treated like a weirdo in school and there's no way around that. Some politician saying you can use whatever bathroom you want isn't going to change that. Idiot.

An early transitioner who has medical papers to prove it, supportive parents, informed school admin, is enrolled as their transitioned gender, etc., should be using the washrooms of their transitioned gender and be supported by school policy.

A kid who announced Tuesday that he's really a girl should not be supported by school policy just walking into the girl's bathroom.

Everything in between is grey, and isn't well-dealt with by sweeping standards.

Why is this hard for you people?

>>7808338
You want a picture of my hormones with a timestamp on my hand, or what? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7809081
>An early transitioner who has medical papers to prove it, supportive parents, informed school admin, is enrolled as their transitioned gender, etc., should be using the washrooms of their transitioned gender and be supported by school policy.
>A kid who announced Tuesday that he's really a girl should not be supported by school policy just walking into the girl's bathroom.
>Everything in between is grey, and isn't well-dealt with by sweeping standards.
Or just stop gendering bathrooms and forcing kids into gender roles. Everybody wins!
>>
>>7809107
True, if we had unisex bathrooms, situations with invaders would turn from "wrong genitalia, wrong place," into "if you're trying to perv, all the normal people are going to stop you."
>>
>>7803617
>>>/tumblr/
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.