[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is banning HRT use for transpeople over 16 (both current and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 4564564.png (3MB, 1846x1518px) Image search: [Google]
4564564.png
3MB, 1846x1518px
Is banning HRT use for transpeople over 16 (both current and future users) the fastest road for assimilation and acceptance of transpeople?

Does it make you an Uncle Tom for opposing this idea?
>>
>>7801064
are you implying that people that transition before or at 16 can't be hons?

because ooooooooooohhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i've seen a lot of young hons
>>
>>7801067
that was just to be polite
>>
>>7801064
my favourite part of this is that by a literal interpretation everyone would have to detransition after 16
anyway, i'm not going to dignify the actual idea with a response, but on a related topic i'd like to ask everyone else involved how operation cara hrt is going
>>
File: 1476575291041.gif (248KB, 313x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476575291041.gif
248KB, 313x320px
>>7801064
No HRT for androphilic trans women. They spread the toxic idea that women have to be heterosexual.
>>
No. You do not get to block people's access to a drug purely on the grounds that it will make them ugly. You do not, and never will, have the right to not be surrounded by ugly people when in public.

Clean the shit out of your head, you vain cockroach.
>>
>>7801092
only late transitioners would have to detransition once the law is set in place.
seeing as at the current moment the number of people that transitioned before 12 is so minimal it wasn't worth directly mentioning in the OP. at the time of the writing of the legislation a special clause would be put in to note this.
>>
>>7801064
HRT should be banned for anyone who's poor. Many 20-somethings can be saved with enough money.
>>
>>7801117
late transitioners are a threat way beyond just being "ugly". don't be superficial.
>>
>>7801151

Provide evidence of this supposed threat, and why it is so great that you would deny treatment to trannies born to the wrong parents. You don't even give them the chance to be able to legally make their own medical decisions before the cutoff.
>>
File: 1487247506774.gif (985KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487247506774.gif
985KB, 320x240px
>>7801093
this desu, HSTS are just effeminated gay males.
>>
>>7801222
True female sexuality is homosexual. Heterosexuality is just a product of male dominated culture and rape.
>>
>>7801234
heterosexuality is not innate in males. this has been proven through tests wherein male mice reverted to back to a natural state of homosexuality when isolated from females.
>>
>>7801064
>Ban HRT
>Trans people still exist
>Black market for HRT meds booms

Wow you know op really made me think...
>>
File: 4545645.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
4545645.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>>7801175
it's been proven time and time again that most if not all late transitioners have unbridled rage and aggression toward early transtioners and that they actively work and campaign against their attempts to assimilate and gain protections in schools, gain access to HRT, etc.

this is a critical time where we have to alleviate the fetish image of trans that has been propagated by late transitioning in lieu of emphasizing the medicinal importance of transitioning in children.

>>7801250
Estrogen would be regulated the same way that testosterone is currently.
>>
>>7801258
kys Cara
>>
>>7801064
>If below 16, you're not allowed to go on hormones
>If you're above 16, you're not allowed to go on hormones
What a great plan.
>>
>>7801258

>it's been proven time and time again
Cite sources.
>>
>>7801064
I'm confused.. I thought transitioning (HRT and the surgeries) was to help people with gender dysphoria minimize their mental anguish?

For what reason would you take an effective treatment away from a mentally ill person because it doesn't make people who hate the mentally ill comfortable?

Would you take SSRIs away from depressed people if it doesn't make them "happy" enough to convince people who think depression is bullshit?

Also, if you are able to assimilate, then how does someone who doesn't affect you anyway? If you can pass as your "true gender" or whatever, then you should just be that gender and stop holding onto/waving around the "trans" label. The only people who should know that you transitioned are the ones who are intimate with you.
>>
>>7801282

Below 18. Assume worst case scenario: parents are religious and will not listen to ANY scientific argument as to a need for transition.
>>
>>7801064
What if you started as a teenager and are now over 16? lol
That shit doesn't make any sense.

The cuttoff age should be 30 though.

And not also pushing trans acceptance and education so that more people have a chance to start before 16 would be foolish.
>>
File: C5IPOYEWcAQsktU.jpg (132KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
C5IPOYEWcAQsktU.jpg
132KB, 720x1280px
>>7801289
Obviously it's hard to produce a source for that. I'd at least say that 90% of older transpeople I've run into say that they're at least sympathetic and "kinda agree" with people like Blaire White which is a huge red flag.

The general phenomena is that early transitioners fight for all transitioners, while late transitioners advocate only for their own.
>>
>>7801336
no. not even close.
>>
>>7801064
agreed that this is necessary.
>>
>>7801064
What a genius idea. Did your ass come up with this?

It deserves a prize like a good dicking.
>>
I say wait at least a year, maybe a year and a half or two years after the child first starts talking openly about their gender feelings.

Make sure they understand gender transition really early, maybe make it a part of health class.

Seriously, kids know when they're really in pain. If a kid is saying "Please let me transition I don't want boobs I don't want to be a girl I'm really a boy" I don't think it's likely that they're kidding themselves
>>
>>7801258
I started transition at 21 and I'm currently helping a 16 year old girl with her transition.
Also the social worker that helped me get on hormones started her transition at 52 and she's been quite encouraging, she wanted to get me on mones as soon as possible.
>>
Caraposter, fuck and kill yourself already you delusional boot-sniffer.
>>
>>7801064
You're basically spamming at this point, Cara.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 623x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 623x765px
>>7801258
So you consider it wise to keep them on testosterone

A drug that that will allow them to be stronger, have less empathy, be more violent, be aggressive and simply cruel.

Estrogen can pacify a late transitioner

Repression, especially forced repression will only turn them into your worst nightmare and make them ten times more of a problem to you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.