[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on my first date with a transgender girl!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 49549198.jpg (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
49549198.jpg
104KB, 400x400px
Going on my first date with a transgender girl!

20y/o bi-male here, by talking to me very little chance that you could tell im bi, and I havent come out or felt the need to due to heavy preference to transgendered girls and cisgirls

So moving to a new city i was giving grindr a go and found a reall cute trans grill and setup a date

any RULES i have to follow? Ive never done anything with the same sex. what should i expect? We didnt exchange anything sexual... how quickly do things esculate vs a cisgirl?

Any advice/experience greatly appreciated

-a guy coming out of his comfort zone
>>
>>7800724
is this a troll
>>
>>7800764

no why do you think its a troll?
>>
everyone's different you autismal. you're just meeting another human being.
>>
If you do end up having sex, make sure to ask her beforehand what she's comfortable with you doing, things that she might not want touched. Some trans women don't like penis stimulation, some do. It never hurts to ask.
>>
>>7801147
Lol if someone is already sacrificing having a normal life by dating some tranny then I think they can suck it up having their dick touched.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
Here's the RULES, my man.

1. Remember to touch her benis as soon as you two get naked, that's what us transgendererererd girls like the most.
2. Ask her what she calls her feminine benis. Most of us give it a name because we love our feminine benis so much.
3. It's very important that you touch her benis. We love that, I can't stress that enough.

Happy dating, pham!
>>
>>7801158
he was saying some TRANNIES don't like having their dicks touched not the guy
>>
>>7801160
4. Always refer to the asshole as 'boipucci'. Actually, work the word 'boipucci' into your conversation as many times as possible prior to sex. This turns all trans women on instantly.
>>
suck her dick as soon as you meet her, right in the dick
>>
>>7801160
This
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>7800724
>any RULES i have to follow?
LUL looking for rules to follow stop being a cuck, start looking for rules to break Tbh familia

>Ive never done anything with the same sex. what should i expect?
See this why chasers cant have nice things, blame this nigga.

>how quickly do things esculate vs a cisgirl?
0-100 faster than my BMW, especially the hot ones.

>Any advice/experience greatly appreciated
Now there are 100 different ways to play this, but I am gonna give you a super solid big city/ hot Grindr girl game plan here.

-Meet up for coffee
(make sure you pay)

-Compliment her appearance when you meet and give her a hug.
(make sure you say "WOW", also make sure you say "you look even better than your pictures")

-Just light small talk, dont linger too long, keep it it under 30mins
(Get her real contact info; dont talk about anything heavy, family, religion, problems, illnesses, etc. Dont be extreme about anything, be moderate with open minded inoffensive positions, DONT TALK ABOUT SEX)

-Finish off with a 5-15min walk
(go to a park or just walk along the city street)

-Closing
(Make sure you look her right in the eyes and say "I had a great time, I am really glad I met a girl like you". Dip the fuck out DO NOT TEXT HER)

Now the reason I am suggesting this plan is because it is very simple so it is very hard to fuck up, but it does so many things right. It lets her know you arent overly concerned about sex, you arent autistic, and you arent a needy little fag that needs to hang onto her for 6 fucking hours boring her out of her mind. It also allows you to control the flow of everything, and puts her in a follower position. It also triggers a bit of abandonment in the trans girl, she doesnt know if you just tryna ghost or what. It also allows you to do 2-3 dates in one afternoon if you want, dont talk to just one girl.

If you play it right you should be good to go, literally Netflix and chill or whatever you wanna do next time.

Just bee urself
LUL xD
>>
File: caption022117-500x598.jpg (63KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
caption022117-500x598.jpg
63KB, 500x598px
>>7801231

is it pronounced
poochy
pucky
or pussy?
>>
File: 1383720662561.gif (777KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1383720662561.gif
777KB, 245x170px
>>7803313
>is it pronounced
>poochy
>pucky
>or pussy?
>>
>>7803313
I always read it as "pushy", but it might just be "pussy".
>>
>>7803313
puchi
>>
>>7801231
I like when my bf calls it my boipucci desu
>>
>>7803313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA
>>
>>7803211
you gigantic fuckboy

you know what,
>>
File: 1485796585564.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485796585564.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
>>7803313
>>7803400
>>7805697
>>7806480
MFW white people are actually this autistic. Its fucking "boypussy" goddamn. Yes in Italian the "cc" diphthong is pronounced "ch" WE GET IT AUTISTS. Its just meme slang what the fuck do you think its supposed to mean? There is no "girl poochy", yall niggas cant even meme.
LUL xD

>>7806666
>you gigantic fuckboy
Triggered. Nice quads doe xD xD xD
>>
>>7803211
When I first read this I was like, "this way too cliche to work". Then I actually imagined the senario in my head with a nice guy and damn, I would fall for it all so hard! Although, I probably would feel a little unimportant if the guy spent less than an hour with me, I mean I'd feel like I wasn't a priority at all and that he feels he has better things to do than spend time with me. Coffee or tea are a good idea, avoid asking her to alcohol involving situations because many trans actually avoid it for health reasons.
>>
>>7806953
I m not triggered

Just thought you at an excellent fuckboy
>>
>>7806471
is this some kind o f joj
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.