[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Wanted (or just general opinions or whatever)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0928.jpg (92KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
92KB, 500x396px
>20

>Black

>US

>Male

This isn't a new or even recent development for me, when I was like 15 I think I called myself Pan literally once or twice. And fairly recently, the only person I told that died (I just realized that...fuck). Eventually that turned into "Attracted to femininity." And I basically forgot about for the most part, mainly because the school I went to in the middle of nowhere in North Carolina had openly LGBTQ students. It wouldn't have been a big deal if I had called myself anything other than straight, really.

Jump to present day, it just came to the forefront of my mind again, for reasons that don't really matter. And more importantly that wondering if I'm Bi or Pan, even slightly doesn't bother me nearly as much as the unknown reason(s) that lead me to not being able to just deal with this honestly.

Like, it shouldn't matter this much, or shouldn't be this hard to define my own sexuality. It's [current year], I have LGBT friends, I grew up around and with LGBT people in a southern state of all places. Why is there so much baggage attached to this for me...fuck.
>>
>>7800224
are u just straight dude #189183 that has wandered in here after realizing that they're attracted to trans women but deny that trans women are women of think that it means that they're somehow gay even though actual gay guys are attracted to men and not trans women

or is it something else?
if it's something else please be more specific
>>
>>7800256
I openly respect trans women as women, so no, not that. And feminine and androgynous men might be a little more than just aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>7800224
go fuck a dude faggot
>>
>>7800391
I guess that is that's the only way of knowing once and for all. Which means I probably will sooner or later.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.