[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you people are sick!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Hello people of this community
I regret to iform you that your transgender mentality is fake! I advise you to turn away and have a normal life as your birth sex, else you will have a dead end life. Please realise this is a big ploy encourageyou to find out this is an elitis conspiracy to depopulate the planet and form a 1 world communist government.
>>
>>7799776
le xd
>>
>>7799776
Yeah i'm a fan of pokemon too.
>>
File: intersex.png (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
intersex.png
8KB, 284x177px
this always annoys me. it's fair to concede that transexuality is a mental issue, but it's simply not true that there are only two genders. Not in humanity and not in the animal kingdom in general...
>>
>>7800099
Intersex isn't a gender.
>>
>>7799776

femme cis les reporting. You're doing God's work.
>>
>>7799776
Your picture doesn't match what you're talking about.
>>
>>7800160
Disgusting
>>
>>7800160
>t. androphilic political 'lesbian' who relied on dating butches until ftm transition got more accessible and they all admitted they were men
>>
>>7800099
Intersex isn't a thing, it's called a hermaphrodite, and it's an incredibly rare physical mutation.
>>
>>7800361
Even that isn't accurate.

There are numerous conditions varying in visibility.

Women born with partial XY chromosomes for instance. Or androgen insensitivity syndrome. There are a lot more out there.
>>
>>7799776
Jokes on you, I have a dead end life either way
>>
>>7800361
>Intersex, in humans and other animals, is a variation in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, and/or genitals that do not allow an individual to be distinctly identified as male or female. Such variation may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.
>In biology, a a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.
Many taxonomic groups of animals (mostly invertebrates) do not have separate sexes.In these groups, hermaphroditism is a normal condition, enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which both partners can act as the "female" or "male". For example, the great majority of pulmonate snails, opisthobranch snails and slugs are hermaphrodites. Hermaphroditism is also found in some fish species and to a lesser degree in other vertebrates. Most plants are also hermaphrodites.
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Intersexualism
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Hermaphrodite

Basically, humans can be intersexed, not hermaphordites, as a hermaphrodite would have fully functioning male and female sexes and so would the rest of its species; an intersexed individual is that that posseses both female and male sexual qualities from birth within a species that is separated between males and females, and usually can't fully perform female or male sexual activities.
I do agree that saying intersexual is a gender is completely stupid though. Most intersexuals conform to either male or female gender.
>>
>>7800435
>Women born with partial XY chromosomes for instance. Or androgen insensitivity syndrome. There are a lot more out there

don't comment on science without knowledge of science

The existence of multiple karyotypes do not mean the infinite subjective gender identities are neccessarily real
>>
>>7800620
Did I make that claim?

I don't even see the "infinite genders" that way.

For me it's a phenomena for a desire for non-conformity and a desire to adapt oneself to whatever they like.

Reason why it's only really relevant now rather than say the 50's was because at that time there was stronger social pressure to conform to a norm.

Get used to it. It's just a knock-on effect of living in the western world. Like the commonality of depression.

That being said I don't regard it as not real or serious. It's kinda a thing that just largely been disregarded by people themselves. Anyways the psychology of people change overtime.

It's okay if you don't like it. Just don't be a dick about it.
>>
Being LGBT is only a "dead end life" if we continue to be treated as social outcasts.
>>
>>7801274
You wouldn't have to deal with being treated as an outcast if you didn't actively distance yourself from the "regular" people.
>>
>>7799776
Go back to your 8 year olds, Milo.
>>
>>7801389
We don't one day decide that we want to go out of our way to piss off normies. What we do do is choose to live our lives in accordance with our own values. It's normies own fault if they can't deal with it.
>>
I'm mtf and I also believe that male and female are the only genders and the rest is all bullshit.
>>
File: 1426553853966.jpg (28KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1426553853966.jpg
28KB, 500x372px
>>7799776
WTF

Learn how to spell man, that was awful. You really expect us to take you seriously after that???
>>
>>7799776
>implying switching gender from birth sex is another gender
>>
>>7799776
No trans people here disagree with your graphic, you dumb sack of shit.

Your post is also bullshit. I'm not part of any conspiracy; I have a medical condition. I could be USED by the elites to further their agenda; but not with my consent, that's for sure.

How many times have you idiots trolled this board without ever figuring out that virtually no one here thinks there are more than two genders?

>>7800297
More like
>t. Butthurt dyke whose qt butch gf transitioned, and now she's a TERF because PUSSY MARKET and bitterness
>>
>>7800618
>Mostly Invertebrates.
>Plants.
anon, do you actually understand what you've copied and pasted? Seriously. Now I know you people aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, but Invertebrates are NOT humans. Plants are NOT humans. If you think that what you've posted up there actually bears any relevance to Homo Sapiens, well, words fail me.
>>
>>7799776
>he thinks having sex with the opposite gender is healthy and normal
fuck off normie
>>
>>7799776
this guy are sick!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.