[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up a healthy lesbian couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ass.png (2KB, 452x471px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
2KB, 452x471px
I'm an autistic lesbian trannygirl and basically I like this pretty girl, I want her in every way. I'm deeply in love with her to the point where I almost don;t want anyone else. Problem is she has a girlfriend. They have a very happy and healthy relationship and it makes me want to kill myself. How do I break up their relationship? Even if she ends up just not being interested, then just for the fuck of it.

The GF is a high pitched, loud vegan too. So honestly fuck her.
>>
>>7797467
A G P
G
P
>>
ye but like who cares I want the girl either way
>>
>>7797467
>The GF is a high pitched, loud vegan too.

You really think this relationship will last?
>>
>>7797525
I want certainty though. I'd rather have my own timeframe of them breaking up
>>
>>7797467

>already in love with a girl she hardly knows

And they say transbians can't be real lesbians.
>>
>>7797525
Aren't all lesbians vegetarians/vegans anyway? Like 75% of them are Wiccan as well
>>
>>7797534
I've known her longer than her gf senpai I'm just retarded and didn't act sooner
>>
>>7797467
Maybe drop hints that you've always wanted to date a girl who <insert character trait of lesbian in question here>. I don't know. Be a good friend. Be patient. Pay attention if their friends mention any shakiness in their relationship. You might never get a chance with her and you have to accept that. But if they do ever break up naturally, make sure you give whatsherface time to heal before you make your move.
>>
>>7797467
This bait is the baitest bait that ever did bait.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.