[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is supposedly fine with lgbt >she dumps me after finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (126KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 400x800px
>gf is supposedly fine with lgbt
>she dumps me after finding out I was bi and had had sex with guys before
>says she just doesn't feel attracted to me anymore because of it

Are straight women the most homophobic group out there?
>>
we aren't homophobic, we just don't want to be with a fag
>>
>>7796885
>she has to date me, else she's homophobic

stfu
>>
>>7796902
>breaks up with him because he's attracted to guys
>not homophobic

Most women just see LGBT people as tolerable weirdos and wouldn't be in a relationship with a bisexual or transsexual man. Sad fact.
>>
>>7796885

As a bi trans woman, I would feel less attracted to you too. Guys attracted to normal men just seem less manly.
>>
Damn, gotta remember not to talk about my sexuality if I ever manage to get a girlfriend.
>>
>he doesn't know about muslims
>>
So neither gay men, nor straight women like us? I'm starting to feel a little oppressed here.

Thank god I'm still cis and white.
>>
>>7796990
People in glass houses...
>>
>>7797031
Phfff gay men put bi men on a pedestal. The idea of you having sex with women turns gay men on. Not even gay men really want a 100% gay man.

The shit you hear online about gay men not liking bi men are just trolls looking for replies. I will maybe give you that most gay men may not want to date you but then again most gay men don't even want date a gay man.
>>
File: 1487604157755.jpg (752KB, 2149x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1487604157755.jpg
752KB, 2149x3000px
>>7797007
This is my plan as well
>>
>>7797039

I think you forgot about the part where my goal as a trans woman is to be feminine and non-masculine which makes that glass house more of a stone fortress.
>>
>>7797007
This is one reason I dislike Bi men. You know better then go talk about gay shit around women. But you guys have no problem with talking about your hetrosexual attractions around gay men.

I think a lot of its due to the lack of respect Bi men have for gay dudes as well as the lack of respect gay men have for themselves.
>>
>>7797059
And you also forgot about the part where without hormones you would look like a man in a dress, and even without them nothing will fix your bone structure, so better have godly genetics, or else you'll at best look like a twink.

The above was basically a more or less factual description of your condition, and already makes you sound like a mentally ill man destined for hondom.
Now imagine I started actually insulting you.
>>
>>7796885
I thought truely straight girls love the idea of their guy getting turned on by other guys in the bedroom.

Just like a guy loving that his gf gets turned on by talking about girls in bed.
>>
>>7797183
being fucked by a guy makes the guy less masculine and less attractive

being fucked by a girl makes the girl have more tits
>>
>>7796885
I dated a full on SJW who thought my bisexuality was gross, then made it all about her in self exploration of why she had latent homophobia or whatever.

>>7797183
Some straight girls do. Nothing works for everyone.
>>
>>7796990
>trans woman
so any guy thats attracted to you is less manly? because you are a man?
>>
>>7797183
No, it doesn't translate from females to males in the same way

Women don't want to date a gay or bisexual man because liking men is feminine which is unattractive to straight women,
straight men like lesbians and bisexuals because liking women doesn't diminish your femininity

the only women that like gay men, are usually fat girls who men won't fuck, so they have to self insert themselves into relationships where they know the reason they are not attractive to the men in question has nothing to do with them
>>
File: O1FbK.gif (706KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
O1FbK.gif
706KB, 500x212px
>>7797174

Double standard tranny BTFO
>>
File: 1475028792717.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1475028792717.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>dating a woman
>>
File: IMG_1043.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>7797174
Dragged
>>
>>7797604
>>7797710
Jesus christ faggots are cringey
>>
File: IMG_1044.gif (661KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.gif
661KB, 480x270px
>>7797719
Whatever hon
>>
>>7797298
>Women don't want to date a bisexual man because liking men is feminine which is unattractive to straight women,
Not the girls ive dated, they fucking got off on it. They know you love them and are attracted to them but just enjoy the thought of a gay fantasy and it's not unlike how guys fantasize about their gf with another girl in a threesome.
>>7797241
Yeah I don't think all do, but there are some out there.
>>7797219
Two masculine guys are still masculine in the end. Unless one of the guys is literally a femboy twink, then I see your point.
>>
>>7796885
>Are straight women the most homophobic group out there?
Nah, it's pretty much still straight men. But straight women are much, much MORE homophobic than they like to let on, because women care more about social status and virtue signalling. It's the same as that vid where they ask Nordic women if they think race mixing is okay and they say yes, but then when the reporter asks "would YOU ever let a black guy fuck you?" they all start cringing and sweating and trying to figure out an acceptable way to say "no, niggers are fucking gross scum and they smell weird".
>>
>>7797174
>Now imagine I started actually insulting you.
FFFFFFUARK, 300% ice cold
>>
File: tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif (2MB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif
2MB, 325x183px
>>7797174
>>
>>7797174

What does that have to do with what I said? I'm actually left wondering.

>>7797279

I said a normal man didn't I? Does a normal man change their appearance to be like a woman's? A guy who's aroused by normal men is thinking about sucking dick at the least.
>>
I identify as straight and have little attraction towards men. I'm only attracted to effeminate twinks and it's the only ones I was with, but it feels pointless and a waste of time. Lose attraction to any guy above 23 and I have seen mtf with facial aesthetics that are pleasing to me despite being 25+ and sometimes in 30s.

But the word gay jumps to the idea of strong, hairy men it feels like. I want to try dating women and I want to be open for who I am and my past was. I have no problem admitting and accepting what my past was, but I feel like there are lots of cis women who wouldn't.

Am I better off dating mtf? I don't really care for them having male genitalia, I'm smart enough to never touch it or really bring it up. When I was gay, it never really excited me either.

I just feel like I would enjoy the company of a somewhat strange oddball mtf, opposed to a normal cis girl. I never really enjoyed my communication relationship with the normie twink flamers I was with, so I don't think it would change if I changed genders. I genuinely want to find a serious relationship again in the near future.
>>
>>7796990
>This level of cognitive dissonance

HO-LEE SHIT

You've really outdone yourself today /lgbt/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.