[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi girls flirting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1426060608765.gif (445KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1426060608765.gif
445KB, 500x256px
How do I (25/f/bi) take my relationship with my friend (23/f/bi) to the next level? She's super cute and I feel like we'd make a great couple but I don't want to ruin our friendship.
>>
File: 1487487467115.jpg (455KB, 1800x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1487487467115.jpg
455KB, 1800x2560px
>>7796680
You ask her out on a date, there is no other way.
>>
>>7796680

The next level with two bi girls dating is bringing a guy in, isn't it? I'm new to the bi thing.
>>
File: Evan-rachel-wood_l.jpg (78KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
Evan-rachel-wood_l.jpg
78KB, 440x587px
>>7796680
Casually tell her how you feel. You're both bi so you shouldn't have to worry about her getting antsy around you if she doesn't reciprocate your feelings. No, your friendship won't be the same afterwards if she doesn't like you back, but it obviously isn't the same anymore since you like her romantically.

This is kind of dumb for an entire thread, but I'm responding anyway because it's not everyday I see fellow female biscum on here.
>>
>tfw mw and my bestie are basically dating
>everyone asks if we are a couple
>we both deny it
>then go to either of our houses and cuddle
>she says she's not into girls, but id be her first choice if she was

How do I escape this hell?
>>
File: 1486680405038.png (210KB, 438x440px) Image search: [Google]
1486680405038.png
210KB, 438x440px
>>7796680
You're 25

How the fuck are you new to this?

>female

Oh, right. You never had to learn
>>
>>7797720
Sounds like you live in a world where girls never try to ask anyone out themselves or face rejection. If so, can you give me a portal over there?
>>
Eat her out. It works.
>>
>>7796680
Do ecstasy with her and tell her your feelings
>>
>>7797715
>Get her tipsy
>start getting handsy like horsing around or something
>all of the sudden kiss her passionately
>>
>>7797784
>No gurl asked me out ever

Bi male here, just a joke, girls also ask you out and sometimes you just have to reject them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.