[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help me understand my sexuality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170221-234225.png (728KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-234225.png
728KB, 720x1280px
Okay so I'm a dude turning 24 soon and I've had like 7 gfs and many casual hookups and I really like chicks. Ive also fucked ladyboys and fucking loved it. But I'm starting to get bored of chicks and want to download grinder to fuck traps and femboys, but not dudes who look masculine, I see them as friends or competition. But I'm not threatened by feminine dicks and I like to stroke my partner while in his (her?) ass.

Is it possible to be straight and one day 'turn' gay? Or am I just bi? Am I still bi if I don't like masculine guys?

Should I come out to my friends and family? I kind of think my family will just think it's disgusting that I'm sharing my sex life cuz they don't really care if I'm gay or straight. But if they see me with a boy that might confuse them after seeing me with chicks and having to put up with hearing me pound them loudly in my room when I lived with them. Also I don't want to spoil my chances with women.

I'm confused. What do?
>>
sexuality isn't something that really needs a label, if you wanna fuck some bp, do it; if you don't, cool whatever. don't feel obligated to come out if you don't want to. your sexuality can be as insignificant or as important as you want it to be, you ultimately have that power
>>
>>7796103
You're totally right I should do what the hell I wanna do. I only got a few more years as a young handsome man left. Fuck if I'd waste them being a fucking pussy.
>>
yeah fuck off chad
>>
Sounds like you're bi dude, you just like fems is all.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.