[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (111KB, 558x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 558x683px
I'm 18, figured out I was gay not too long ago. Haven't really talked to anyone about it.

Although I can't really feel okay with it for some reason. Like feeling somewhat suicidal sometimes.

I just think I'd feel betraying to myself if I ever 'came out' to my parents or ever had to introduce a boyfriend, like i'd obviously be the bottom or lesser or something. I don't really know why I feel this way, was bullied a little for being "gay" in middle school, didnt really care back then but just makes me feel worse now. Even thought I was into girls but realized I just wanted to be friends.. Just wish I was straight mostly.

I think I'm fairly attractive too, I get a lot of attention from women, but I just feel inadequate when I never have any feelings for any who try to hit on me. Feeling even worse when I get feelings for a guy I see..

What's wrong with me? Is it because I feel submissive? I feel like shit right now..
>>
also should mention i think my parents know i'm gay but i'm too much of a pussy to actually talk to them about it..
>>
>>7795859
>>7796283
Congratulations, and welcome to the never-ending hell that is the social stigma of being queer. We all find our way somehow.
>>
I've had pretty much the same experience as you, only I actually dated girls in high school, and for real just let the stigma roll off you, and it's not easy it'll take a while at first, a year after I finally "understood myself" I still couldn't even say 'im gay' outloud, it was a whole lot retorical arguments with myself , trying to convince myself that wasn't attracted to guys, but I just liked the sex, then it was I'm only into "some" guys, then it was okay I'm definitely at least bi...And so on. For real just start telling yourself the truth, then (eventually mind you) you'll be able to tell someone out loud, and after that point the stigma pretty much roll off you, you'll stop caring as much (granted you should tell someone you trust).
When I told my friends they really didn't have more than two words to say about it, it's not that big a deal for everyone else but you, trust me that's been my experience.
>>
>>7796296

but i dont want to be..
>>
>>7796505

maybe. i guess im just in a bad place right now
>>
>>7796505

also really insecure about what my parents would think
>>
>>7796808
This is called, "internalized homophobia", bro. I recommend speaking with an LGBT supportive therapist, avoid religious organizations, and work on accepting yourself.
>>
>>7798784

how is it internalized homophobia?
>>
>>7798784

unsure about talking to someone irl about it too
>>
>>7802249
Find an anonymous website/hotline, these are people that won't judge you, you don't have to go to someone irl if you don't feel like you're ready
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.