[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing A Song For My Trans Boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: TotesMyGoats.png (33KB, 503x640px) Image search: [Google]
TotesMyGoats.png
33KB, 503x640px
Hey guys, my name is Jay and recently I've been working on writing a song for my transgender boyfriend (ftm). I am in a metal band but do acoustic and alternative rock on the side and that is what I'd be playing this song as. I want it to mean a lot and not just be a cliche piece of shit I threw together in 5 minutes. I've rewrote it 12 times already and can only decide on one intro to keep -

"
I'd write a thousand songs for you
If it showed my love was true
For I want us forever
That is my endeavor
"

any of you anons want to help a trouble musician with writers block out?

(Pic unrelated)
>>
Just tell him how u feel
or something
>>
I want to stick my dick in you
A man with a vagina is new
Please suck on my lever
I'll see you as a woman never
>>
>>7792122
>I want to stick my dick in you
>A man with a vagina is new
>Please suck on my lever
>I'll see you as a woman never

Top kek
>>
Hey guys op here, I'm going to perform this live on my ukulele in front of a lot of people and record it, I'll post the video on /lgbt/ when I'm done
>>
I'm glad you have a vagina
It feels nice around my cock
And I don't think you're a degenerate
Cuz being trans is so punk rock
>>
>>7792173
\m/
>>
>>7792060
>I am in a metal band
>acoustic and alternative rock on the side

Well I can see why you suck dick at writing lyrics, you should definitely scrap that intro t b h d e s u

how far into transition is he?
did you meet him before or after he started?
How can we help you if you don't give any insight into the kind of person they are?
If you're too basic to write something heart felt (assuming you're not just posting here for attention) then just make it instrumental.

I sure hope you write music better than you write lyrics because I'd hate to have to pretend to like it if you wrote it for me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.