[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one call me by my pronouns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (140KB, 789x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 789x721px
My therapist, friends online, and friends irl that I've come out to all call me "she/her" when they all know about my trans-ness in detail (except for my online friends).
How do I not be one of those annoying "muh pronouns" tumblrina but get them to stop using the wrong ones?
>>
>>7788944
if the right pronouns are he/him, correct them and present in a more clearly masculine manner to aid this (it's easier for people to see you as a guy when you look more like one)
if the 'right pronouns' are anything else, kys
>>
>>7788986
pre t guy here
pro tip
balls the fuck up and call people out
if someone says she/her cut them off and tell them youre a guy
it sucks and its not fun
but you just have to assert yourself
>>
>>7789091
i went from everyone assuming i was just a butch lesbian to bitter cunty gay guy
>>
>>7788944
Maybe you should try looking like a guy. Man the fuck up OP.
>>
>>7789091
>balls the fuck up
>balls
>FtM
Top kek.
>>
>>7788944
Ignore people if they call you by the wrong pronouns. Same thing as when they use your dead name.
>>
>>7788944
Just wish you're born somewhere else next time. I heard that there's language that neuter and doesn't have any pronounce at all.
To start, prepare some ammonia and bleach. Create a vacuum space in your house; bathroom is your best bet. Mixed them all together and you'll be reborn with your prefered gender. Have fun!
>>
>>7789167
hey now friend, all of us have balls, some are just on the inside
>>
Depends on how long you've been out. If it was recent, you honestly need to give people a bit of time to adjust - especially your parents. (You didn't mention them, but in case they're an issue too.) Gently, politely, but confidently correct people when they "she" you.

If it's been several months, slowly start getting more insistent, and stop responding to "she."

>>7789153
The process takes years. Should we commence calling you a stupid faggot until you smarten up, or will that process also take the length of puberty?
>>
>>7789153
I've done everything I can, I would post a pic but I don't want it to be attached to this thread.. The only thing that can masculinize me further is going on t.
>>7789091
Here's the thing, I'm a senior in hs and everyone still "knows" me as a girl outside of the people I've told. So those people obviously hear others calling me she/her but it hurts that they can't respect my pronouns at the very least when we're alone.
When I start t, I'm not gonna take this shit ovviously but looking for something in the meantime.
>>
File: 1471787779697.jpg (26KB, 328x557px) Image search: [Google]
1471787779697.jpg
26KB, 328x557px
>>7789250
This.
Their balls are in their hearts just like my ovaries and uterus are.
>>
>>7791296
Honestly, just deal with it for now, and start fresh in college when people will only know you for what you want to be know as. A male.
>>
>>7791334
Thanks for the decent advice. I'm just so frustrated, constantly on edge. Ill do it that is, if I don't stick a gun in my mouth first.
>>
>>7789295
Lol if i was he/she/its brotber ud just bust out laughing. But im a chad its my nature.
>>
>>7788944
They're waiting for to tell them. Communicate.
>>
>>7789250

>tfw my eggs are inside my hanging sac
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.