[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm trutrans and kms, will I be reincarnated as a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485067975021.png (481KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
1485067975021.png
481KB, 600x902px
If I'm trutrans and kms, will I be reincarnated as a girl?
>>
>>7788753
i have concluded through my spiritual experiences that dying (no matter how you die) before you fulfill your goal will get you reincarnated in progressively worse situations
have fun being a tranny in saudi arabia
>>
>>7788763

And if you die by coincidence or murder but were making progress, do you get better start conditions? E.g. grow up barely middle class with ignorant parents to upper middle class parents with genuine (not virtue signaling) acceptance of LGBT?
>>
>>7788922
no
god/the universe/the demiurge/etc is not good or sympathetic to you
you can get this close and fail and it's back to square -2
>>
>>7788942
how 2 make it stop?
>>
>>7789054
by winning
find what you truly want/need to be within you and be all of it

also, i should note 'you immediately become a tranny in saudi arabia' is a bit of an exaggeration, things get worse but there are usually some intermediate steps and it might be less bad if you were closer (further research is needed)
by most objective measures i should be experiencing less suffering in this life than the last time around (i have parents who love me n shit now) but what i have now seems to hit me a lot deeper
you could easily reincarnate into a loving upper-middle-class family wanting the best for you...in russia
>>
File: 1483378795053.jpg (140KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1483378795053.jpg
140KB, 850x1133px
>>7788753
Live out your life, and live it well, do good for others, even for those who you don't like. Do it not for yourself but out of your heart and love of your fellow.

Good deeds do not go unrewarded, and good souls don't either.
>>
>>7788753
Why don't you stop being a cry baby and let me fuck you anon, how about that? Both of us win
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.