[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Homosexuals aren't pedo...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_2646.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2646.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>Homosexuals aren't pedo...
>>
>>7787601
This motherfucker gives MAPs a bad name.
And that's saying something.
>>
>>7787623
noob here, what's a MAP? does it has something to do with the so-called men's rights movement?
>>
>>7787601
What happened?
>>
He said pedophiles were good because kids want to be raped and homos are pedos same attention getting dumb shit as always. Wow so brilliant and original.
>>
>>7787631
Minor Attracted Person
>>7787634
Some video surfaced of him saying "it's cool for people to fuck 13 year olds, especially gay people"
>>
File: 1487487130898.png (472KB, 830x718px) Image search: [Google]
1487487130898.png
472KB, 830x718px
>>7787631
>MAP
>Minor Attracted Person
>>
File: 1471236579518.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471236579518.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>7787601
Hey guys, I'm not LGBT or anything but I came here to ask you guys about the whole Milo controversy.

Here is the video: https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

Here is the apology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

It just seems like he got caught with his pants down. One point he makes is that the gay community calls people "boys" and that was used out of context. Do you guys think he's actually a pedophile? Looking for advice from gays and whatnot
>>
>>7792595
Yeah, a lot of guys just use boys for their bottoms or whatever but he's obviously talking about actual boys.
>>
>>7792595
seeing how much he's into big black cocks, I highly doubt it.
>>
>>7787601
>>
>>7787601
ageplay is basically an open secret among homos though. ive had them. its not for everyone, obviously, but neither is homosexuality and homosexuality shouldn't be normalized either.

i wouldn't expect normie media to interpret it as anything other than a moral travesty because he's alt-right though.
>>
>>7787601
>>113594533
>Milo on Bill Maher was #1 trending on youtube for days!!!

>old video surfaced, as a Teenager milo admits he had sex with a Priest in an interview and joked about it...jokes!

>The media, dnc shill Jake Tapper, calls him a pedophile supporter...

>me too Media Freak out occurs

Clear political hitjob.

Pedophilia was not what milo was referring to, and even clarified that in the video!
>>
>>7787651
that's obviously a very milo joke, just like when he said "rejected by another black man" to Leslie Jones among other very offensive jokes through out his career if you want to call it that.
his type of comedy is very fucked up and people expect someone as famous as him to somewhat hold back, even for milo.
Im giving him the benefit of the doubt because nowadays the media is looking for anything to throw the right regardless how ridiculous the claims, specially for someone as high profiled/influential as milo
>>
No where did Milo say he has or wants a relationship with boys. He did however say he does not see anything particularly wrong with it. That is not supporting it or doing it. If a straight person says they see nothing wrong with gay sex that does not make them gay/someone who has gay sex.
>>
>>7792595
Of course he's not a pedophile, rub your brain cells together.

I know it's hard
>>
>>7792852
>No where did Milo say he has or wants a relationship with boys.
So why did he want to know if a 12 year old boy was single then?
>>
File: DYgf0l8.png (820KB, 705x522px) Image search: [Google]
DYgf0l8.png
820KB, 705x522px
Wildly popular video from milo all weekend, and then this comes out on Monday.

Come on.
https://youtu.be/3cDLflyQ8TA
>>
>>7792852
No he said basically "it happens for gays and its not always bad" and he was referring to his own teenager years, he was 13.

Pedophilia is with prepubescent chikdren.

Not teenagers.
>>
>>7792754
>being a pedo apologist

Just kys
>>
File: 2-ba1246cacc.jpg (344KB, 904x1171px) Image search: [Google]
2-ba1246cacc.jpg
344KB, 904x1171px
>>7793114
Not pedophilia

You kys, shill
>>
First they a ruined left-wing dude's (PewDiePie) reputation by calling him a nazi and now Milo, a right-wing dude, is finished too because someone called him a pedo.

What's happening?
>>
>>7792595

It's hard to tell what he's talking about based on the edit imho. I don't think he's advocating pedophilia per se, but seems as though he's saying it's not a problem if the "boy" is sexually mature. I don't know if he means boys as in male kids or boys in the context of how some gays refer to their partners (especially in older/younger relationships). Could easily mean either one but I hope he has enough sense to not try to publicly advocate a normalisation of pedophilia.

I generally agree with his politics but he's hurting the right at this point. He's too much of a loose cannon and needs to just fade into obscurity before he damages the right further. It's not even worth trying to defend him because he is constantly doing more harm than good.
>>
>>7793197
>I generally agree with his politics
Cutting up kids' genitals?
>>
File: IMG_1052.gif (1001KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.gif
1001KB, 500x240px
>>7787601

Is there any evidence he's actually gay and not just a right wing wind-up artist roleplaying for attention and profit, trying to make gays look worse in the process?

Honestly until I see the receipts I'm not buying it.
>>
>>7787651
He made a joke about when he was sexually assaulted as a 14 year old by a preist. You can't blame him for having humor as a coping mechanism.

He is in support of older men and younger men. When he was 17 (consent in UK is 16) he dated a 29 year old for 10 years.
>>
>>7793261
I mean if you're asking for sex tapes I don't think anyone has them... yet.

But I've seen pics of him kissing dudes.
>>
>>7792978
>Pedophilia is with prepubescent chikdren.
Jesus Christ fucking a thirteen year old isn't good.
It's a miserable thing that messed me up for a long time.

You pedophile filth deserve to have the right dump you like the filth you are.
>>
>>7793166
The PewDiePie article was pure clickbait looking for attention and Disney being skittish about everything because it's fucking Disney bt Milo did this to himself.
>>
>>7793285
>When he was 17 (consent in UK is 16) he dated a 29 year old for 10 years.

And these were the kinds of relationships he was referring to as acceptable, not literal kidfucking.
>>
>>7793436
I know that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>7793436
Said 13 Was ideal
>>
>>7793371
Don't be such a sucker. No one is saying it's good... it's not pedophilia.
>>
>>7793449
No he didn't he said the age of consent laws were "about right"
>>
>>7793453
He said that many will flourish for pedophilia
>>
>>7793467
Bullshit
He said teenagers with men happens in the gay community, and sometimes it's helpful to guide the lost... and he's right.
>>
>>7793486
>guide
i think you misspelled "fuck"

the fact that people are actually trying to dance around the fact that the kind of relationships he's referring to always include sex, if they don't revolve around it, is hilarious
>>
File: 1-b8b7aee987.jpg (175KB, 904x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1-b8b7aee987.jpg
175KB, 904x1170px
>>7793567
Yes, sex. It's a trade of sorts.

Wisdom, security, caring, guidance...mentorship

It's a relationship.
>>
>>7792754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
Start around 58 minutes. They were showing Milo a clip of himself talking about a guy he hooked up with when he was very young. I actually think the start is worse than the edited down video, although some of it clearly comes from Milo's own internalised feelings about being abused at a young age which does make me have some sympathy for him (although he still doesn't get a pass on the paedo apologia from me). However at the very end it introduces some plausible deniability for Milo (kinda) but he's very clearly talking about 13 year olds, at least to start with.
>Ben: "If I knew someone who was around my age, who was like 'I just had sex with a 13 year old!", I would be creeped out".
>Milo: "Yeah, well what is your age?"
>Ben: "I'm almost 35".
>Milo: "Ok, well I'm talking about 28 year olds".
>Paul: (sarcastically) "OH well that changes everything!"
>Milo: "Ok well I'm guessing, because I've never talked about it publicly, that you've never heard that I'm talking about 13-25, 13-28. These things do happen perfectly consensually. Often it's women suffering this. It's an older woman with a younger boy, the boy is predatory in this situation, he's like "Let's see if I can fuck the hot gym teacher, let's see if I can fuck the hot Maths teacher" and he does. The women fall in love with these nubile young men, these athletic young boys in their prime, and they end up having their lives destroyed, they end up having to move schools, they end up having to move country, or whatever. And I would say in the situation I describe on the Joe Rogan show that I was definitely the predator on both occasions. Y'know as offensive as some people might find that, I don't really care. That was definitely my experience of the situation, I was definitely the predator in the situation".
>>
>>7793701
>TJ: "So, Ben, uh - hold on Milo, one second - so Ben you said you'd be creeped out if someone came to you and said they'd had sex with a 13 year old. But what would you say if they said "You know, the 13 year old... they were the predator. They came on to me"? Is that really so unbelievable? You had some really horny 13 year old coming at you? If I looked as good as Milo, I'd have been fucking people for sure!"
>Milo: "No seriously, is it any wonder that I was sexually precocious? I mean fucking look at me! The point of all this stuff is we get hung up on abuse. This is a controversial point, I'm aware. I accept. We get hung up on this child abuse stuff to the point where we're heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, grad students and professors at universities."
>[they joke about consent classes and play more of the video. The guy in the video raises the question of what would happen if a 14 year old wanted to suck Milo off, given he thinks it's chill - unfortunately this gets derailed by them mocking Paul for looking like the man]
>Paul: "I think my problem is that consent's not this black and white thing that people make it. Are there some 13 year olds out there mature enough to give informed consent? Probably. But I was also a 13 year old. I hung around with other 13 year old guys and there were still some of them who thought girls were fucking icky at 13. Like not many, but they were just coming out of that phase. I don't know that I was ready at 13 to get fucked in the ass by a 28 year old black drag queen, is what I'm saying. The reason these age of consent laws exist is we have to set some kind of a barometer here. We've got to pick an age and go "We can be reasonably sure you're an adult, you can understand the risks, the pregnancy, all that bullshit."
>Milo: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about OK.
>>
>>7793709
>Milo: BUT there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them. People who are sexually active younger - I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way. And in many cases with those older men - this is why I hate the left. This sorta one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which completely destroys the subtleties and complexities of many relationships. People are messy and complicated and so- in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable sort of rock, when they can't speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are some of the most-"
>Ben: "It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me."
>Milo: "And you know what? I'm grateful to Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."
>Ben: "Oh my God, oh my God I can't handle it!"
>Paul: "Milo, you gave me some videos to watch to brush up on my Milo-isms. And one of them you said that transgenderism is the new frontiers of rights - my wording is bad here - it's the new frontier of social progress, and the next thing in line is going to be paedophilia, but then you're here saying 'Look, some of these kids getting diddled by Priests, it's a good thing for them, they're getting this love!'"
>Milo: "No, you're misunderstanding what paedophilia means. Paedophilia is not a sexual attraction to someone who is 13 years old who is sexually mature. Paedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Paedophilia is attraction to people who don't have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to understand their bodies.
>>
>>7793713
>Milo: "That is not what we're talking about. You don't understand what paedophilia is if you think I'm defending it."
>Paul: "I'm not saying you're defending it. I'm saying you're walking a line"
>Milo: (angrily) "No you said I'm defending it."
>Paul: "Ok, I retract my statement. I shan't slander you further. But you are advocating for cross generational relationships here. Can we be honest about that?"
>Milo: "Yeah I don't mind admitting that. I don't mind admitting that particularly in the gay world, and outside the Catholic Church, if that's where some of you want to go with this, I think some of the most important, affirming, life shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys, they can even save those young boys from desolation, from suicide, from - provided they're consensual."
>TJ: "I'm going to jump to Milo's defense here, I've read stories of gay men using their virginity and they tend to be 'I was 14, I was 15' and it does seem more common in that community."
>Milo: "Just because I was sexually precocious doesn't mean that I'm going to say that every 13 year old that has sex with a 28 year old is fine, I don't know because I don't know the specifics of that case. I'm not saying that every relationship involving those ages is fine, I have said many times that I consider myself an outlier."
So basically Milo specifies he doesn't support paedophilia, but also that as far as he's concerned fucking a 13 year old doesn't count as paedophilia (yeah, yeah, we all know about how people like calling it ephebophilia), while also backpedalling
>>
File: 4c23c42134.png (232KB, 475x406px) Image search: [Google]
4c23c42134.png
232KB, 475x406px
UP NEXT: blaire white also confirmed pedo

.. in a perfect world my friends.
>>
>>7793725
All she's done is been willfully ignorant about early transition. She's still redeemable, unlike him.
>>
>>7793649
Jesus Christ you pedo filth are disgusting. Enjoy your cleaning, everyone on the right or left are buddies when it comes to wiping you out
>>
>>7793725
It's only a matter of time before Blaire goes down.
>>
>>7794320
thankfully.
>>7793789
she will fall hard one day :)
>>
>>7793723

Hes just acknowledging the moral grey area of age of consent laws, its not some perfect system handed down by the gods to be followed to the letter, like they said its just an agreed upon age to give people the go ahead to be fucked to protect children from being abused and taken advantage of, but every instance of a younger person having sex with someone much older doesn't end up being a negative traumatic event for the former.
>>
>>7792595
>Do you guys think he's actually a pedophile?
I think he's a victim who doesn't want to think he's a victim, and the only way to do that is to act like what happened to him was fine and normal. It doesn't make what he's saying any less wrong or harmful, but the fact that he's saying it doesn't make him a predator.
>>
>I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.
I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia
>My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.
>I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."
>I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

Excerpt taken from a recent statement on Facebook.
>>
File: 1487559857357.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1487559857357.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>7793723
No, it's not semantics. Pedophilia and "may December relationships" are not the same thing. You're just perpetuating ignorance.

They are saying he supports pedophilia and that is factually wrong, and that is a point he makes himself in the video.

I don't know how else to cure your ignorance. Pedophilia means the adult prefers someone who must not, absolutely cannot, have any sexual puberty- none.

They are attracted to children.

At 13 a man, especially a tall man like Milo can have been YEARS into puberty, tall and have full on sexual traits.

So, that's the issue with age of consent, which milo says he thinks is a fine number in most cases. But the human body varies. AoC of 14 or 16 works, but as we all know there's a guy who gets stubble at 12 and the girl who gets big tits at 12.

Milo was not a child. You pretending he was one make you seem to have the mental age of a child.
>>
Sounds like, because of his adolescence, he is fine with teenagers having sex with adults, but not children under 13. So, this kinda shows he is a pedo to teens, but not children 12 and under. Studies show that people who were sexually abused as a child is more likely to become okay with it when they are older to other adolescence.
This sucks, I liked to watch his tour and agreed with most of his views on the democrats. But, now it looks like he probably won't tour anymore and just lost his publicity. They even cancelled his book.
>>
The definition of pedophilia is "Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children." So, using definitions, Milo is not a pedophile because he talks about sex with teenagers and older while pedophilia is sex with someone prepubescent. He may have an idea most of us do not like, but it is not pedophilia.
>>
It's not that Milo failed to renounce the way his 14-year-old self felt, or that he thinks he's not a completely unique anomaly and what was true of him is true of other people.

It's that this is a terminal western cultural value, for whatever reason, and WE WILL HOLD THE GODDAMN LINE. Logic has no place here. Arguments are beside the point.

If he was 15 right now and talking about something that happened a year ago, we'd STILL have to burn him; this is war, and when you are fighting a war, you shoot the other guy, even if he's fifteen.
>>
File: 1487462585742m.jpg (196KB, 1024x613px) Image search: [Google]
1487462585742m.jpg
196KB, 1024x613px
>>7794596
Exactly...not ok, not even remotely pedophilia

The media is putting "pedophilia" in every headline.

That is lawsuit worthy, big time

And, is the stuff of The National Enquirer not CNN NBC etc, but now the political press acts more like TMZ ...all they do is spout sensationalism...not verified claims.

Their credility is toast.
>>
>>7794908
Milo says that in the video...exactly what you said!
>>
File: cWnXI9L.gif (477KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cWnXI9L.gif
477KB, 480x270px
>>7794923
Notice how anyone who defends him is under suspicion?

That's not how you argue law or test hypotheses. It's how you fight a war. You don't sit and wonder if the Germans or the Soviets have a good point, but you detain anyone who does.

Sure, it's brutal. Cruel even. You could factually describe it as illogical, vicious bullshit in service of something we're not really sure about. Fine. Humans have their large brains because they prey on each other. If you put that on hold just to save one gay Jew, we'll probably be outcompeted by cats or something.
>>
File: nobilis_of_war.jpg (508KB, 824x582px) Image search: [Google]
nobilis_of_war.jpg
508KB, 824x582px
>>7787601

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/report_trump_to_rescind_obama_guidance_to_public_schools_to_protect_transgender_students?recruiter_id=2&utm_content=bufferc539e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
>>7793197

So you're a sociopathic dumbass.

At least you can see how he's exposing the right for what it truly is. It makes Trump's inevitable arrest all the sweeter
>>
>>7795173
Fake news
>>
>>7793789
>All she's done is been willfully ignorant about early transition.

What's she being ignorant about? She argues against children transitioning and she's right. A kid shouldn't be allowed to make huge decisions like that because they don't recognize the repercussions.
>>
>>7795312
Transitioning isn't something you just do for fun. It's the best treatment for a fucking serious issue that can lead to traumatizing amounts of internal pain.

Seriously. Kids may not be geniuses but they know when they're in pain. If some kid is saying "I don't want to be a girl, I don't want to grow breasts, I want to be a boy, please help me" he's probably serious.
>>
File: amused rabbit.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
amused rabbit.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>thread about Milo
>thread isn't even about whether Milo should disown his past self's opinions
>no one realizes that Milo's failure to disown his past self's opinions is a reflection of the overall anti-prog breakdown/refusal to disown things "We" have decided are inappropriate
>thread turns out to actually be about whether it's okay for kids to transition
>>
>>7793285
Oh, of course. Because some people are most special than others. Hence his support.
>>
>>7792737
>ageplay is basically an open secret among homos though.

No! Its not! You have ZERO authority (no one does) to talk for an entire group of people you sick fuck.

To everyone reading. Age play is NOT common amongst homosexuals. I've yet to hear about that in ANY circle I've EVER been in.
>>
>>7792737
I have met a lot of straight people into age play. It is nothing unique to lgbt. Look at how popular ss and such is.
>>
This guy could have been made in a lab by Putin to be his idea of what homosexuals are like, as well as just generally be a useful idiot. He has helped give power to a campaign with dangerous Russian ties and now has galvanized the "being gay if anyone is looking is a threat to kids" Russian meme.
>>
>>7796199
Does this mean we can also expect Blaire White to out herself as a pedo?
>>
File: 435.jpg (78KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
78KB, 700x430px
>you will never be a little brown boy adopted by two gay MAPs
>>
File: 14593115802300.jpg (65KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
14593115802300.jpg
65KB, 400x600px
>>7796199
>dangerous Russian ties
Please stop this ridiculous shit. It's not the 1980s. We have our differences to be sure but Russia is our ally against ISIS and al-Qaeda.
>>
>>7796182
yeah but SS is okay because older men are gross

everybody is too busy flinging shit to actually think about the situation in any kind of rational way

>>7796217
What about the whole "Islamophobes have no place in Russia" deal
>>
>>7795185

>sociopathic
>dumbass

Pick one, retard
>>
>>7796261
Russia outlaws all public "hate speech" against religions. They're not big on the First Amendment thing. Probably because in Russia that kind of speech can start riots more easily than it can in the USA.
>>
>>7796388
Also, y'know, Milo may not have been sufficiently condemnatory of his past self's opinions, but you know...

You got Putin blowing a raspberry on a prepubescent kid, and saying some shit like "it's like a cute cat"? Man, I don't know.
>>
File: 1477470393019.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477470393019.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>7796392
Putin may be a former KGB spook, but he's no pedophile. There's a cultural barrier here with showing affection. Men kiss on the lips in Russia and consider it totally not gay.

Moving on, Russia is 100% our ally in the War on Terror and it's time to stop treating them like the bogeyman.
>>
>>7796152
you're not fooling anyone honey
>>
>>7796407
Maybe you kiss men.

Do you kiss cats?

Like, on the belly and shit?
>>
>>7796152
How's this for a high-dose blackpill:

All heterosexual relationships involve ageplay, because women are younger-looking.
>>
File: 1469615220176.jpg (318KB, 1280x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1469615220176.jpg
318KB, 1280x1179px
>>7796421
Britons do that with their dogs. I would not be surprised if Russians do that with their cats. Is there any reason you're so focused on this?

>>7796430
Retarded, women do not look like young boys
>>
>>7796442
Don't make me spill my fucking pill supply. I got shit in here can put a dead zone the size of Utah in the Atlantic. Black fucking knowledge, motherfucker. You push it, you're gonna get some old Vermiis Mysteries shit.
>>
>>7794821
>So, that's the issue with age of consent
Except it's not an issue, because 13 year old children still don't have the brain development to reliably deal with sex with an adult, in addition to the fact that consenting to sex with another hold is very different from being able to consent to sex with someone a hell of a lot older than you and navigate the ridiculous power imbalance.
>>
>>7794890
>So, this kinda shows he is a pedo to teens
No, it shows he was a victim in his teens and is trying to reconcile that. Claiming to be okay with this sort of thing happening doesn't mean you're interested in doing it yourself. Milo has never expressed attraction to minors, only flattered how mature he was when he was a minor himself to retroactively make himself unrapeable.
>>
>>7792595
He is an idiot and deserves everything bad as comeuppance for what he's done. He's also really stupid if he thinks playing the victim card is going to get him out of this.

He thinks he's the only one that can ever be a victim otherwise his attitude to other people has always been get fucked and burn.

Who even knows if what he says is even true. He's lied about so much and his over the top gay persona is as fake as it gets. He never used to be like that until Breitbart made him do it for publicity. He doesn't deserve trust or sympathy.

Everything he says is stupid and wrong. I hope his 15 minutes of fame end here and people stop wasting time on him.
>>
Your own heroine backfires you, filthy faggots. Expect retribution soon.
>>
>>7796569

>He thinks he's the only one that can ever be a victim otherwise his attitude to other people has always been get fucked and burn.
idk, he seems to get it. He's admitted he fucked up, was cavalier about his book being cancelled and resigned from breitbart voluntarily. I don't think he's playing the victim so much as it's just necessary context for explanation.

>I hope his 15 minutes of fame end here and people stop wasting time on him.
Can't argue with that, I'm sick of people acting like this glorified insult comic is an actual political concern. Then again, people thought Trump was just a clown too so maybe the hysteria is a little justified, but I'm still sick of it.
>>
>>7796644
Maybe I am mixing sentiments from a press conference he did too. He was using the same whiny tone he used all the time when he was just a Catholic Homosexual that believed gay men should stick in the closet forever.

Half his press conference was saying he's a victim so he can say whatever he wants, and further painting himself as a victim in every way he possibly could. Victim of pedos, victim of the church, victim of the straights, victim of the left, victim of the media. Seriously fuck that guy.
>>
>>7796687
>Half his press conference was saying he's a victim so he can say whatever he wants
He said this belief is what made him think he could say it. At the press conference he clarified that this thought process was wrong and what he said was wrong.
>>
>>7796785
but is it wrong

like, is he obligated to literally disown and reject his own experiences because other people disagree with them

I'm not gonna disown my experiences if it ever comes to that, you can come trifle with me and get your brains sprayed
>>
File: 1465744939639.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1465744939639.png
344KB, 340x523px
>"Those offended need to get the fuck over it. No one should give a shit about your pity party."
>Has a pity party

Can this retard fuck off already? And take these shit generals with you.
>>
>>7797072
you know, I'd probably be better off if I'd taken a dick back then than I am from your shitty forum posts
>>
>>7797098
Better yet, you could find one of your alt-right friends and burrow their gun to save us all from your shitposts. Self-hating gays like you are literal cancer.
>>
>>7797125
Yeah, man, faggotry's so compatible with communism that you only try to fucking kill us as soon as you get any power at all!
>>
>>7797148
Who's talking about communism? It's not a false dichotomy. I can hate the right-wing Christian retards as much as Mudslimes. Throwing your support behind either of these makes you literally fucking retard and you should seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>7797033

He's not disowning his experiences, he's apologising for what he feels was a poor choice of words. He's never done that before, he's only doing it now because that's how he genuinely feels about it. Just because he said he was fine with what happened to him in the past doesn't make that true, admitting now that he was a victim isn't disowning anything it's just pulling back the veil of humour.
>>
>>7797284
>humour

No one finds Milo funny. They like what he says and find it truthful.
>>
>>7792789
>he said "rejected by another black man" to Leslie Jones
KEK
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.