[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are LGBT so Angry, Hateful, and Violent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: Tolerant-Liberal.jpg (83KB, 573x595px) Image search: [Google]
Tolerant-Liberal.jpg
83KB, 573x595px
Seriously, whenever someone disagrees with your worldview you start screaming CIS this Binary that like a scene from invasion of the body snatchers.

What gives? Why would anyone want to associate or support / defend you?

Curious minds want to know.
>>
>>7787049
Because to people like you, "disagree with your wolrdview" tends to mean "doesn't believe that trans stuff is a mental illness/doesn't thing liking dick means you're brainwashed by the Jews"
>>
First of all, did you come here from /pol/?
I have a feeling you don't know all that many LGBT people in real life, or you get most of your opinions of LGBT people from the internet. Anecdotally, most of this board is not liberal, or is at most left-leaning centists. In terms of raw statistics, Only 45% of LGBT people in the USA vote or identify as Democrat, so I find it hard to believe your generalities hold up outside of 4chan either. I grew up about an hour from San Francisco, one of the most liberal, and most gay, places in the USA. My experience with the LGBT community here is that most people are not at all what you are describing... those types are typically straight women trying to show everyone how virtuous and progressive they are.

Also, fuck off.
>>
>>7787049
I hadn't said that. You did.

Without asking a question about me you conducted an imaginary hostile conversation and came back in a defensive / accusative posture.

So seriously, why so hostile?
>>
>>7787080
>Also, fuck off.

You were doing somewhat better here, but you still came across as accusatory.

Why so hostile?
>>
>>7787105
>trying to pretend you're not being hostile already yourself
Responding to hostility with hostility is natural and fine, not a bad thing.
>>
>>7787105
Because we get threads like this alll the time and they are basically just troll bait that push real content off the board.
>>
>>7787049
>doesn't like being typecast because of views
>responds with a wide-sweeping generalization that typecasts LGBT people

Okay, guy.
>>
>>7787122
That's sad. But understandable.

Thought I would explore. Perhaps there's no hope for common ground. Again, understandable. When you're called something so many times when you clearly are not that thing then the tendency is to ask 'Why bother trying?'

That goes both ways.

I see a lot of violent anger coming from this demographic, both here in the forums and from the entertainment industry. ( MSM )

Thought I would ask.
>>
>>7787155
One Bump then I give up.
>>
Kill youself, cunt. It's not like we want the likes of you on our team.
>>
>>7787176
>Kill youself

Not likely to happen. But you're reinforcing a stereotype I was looking for alternatives to.

I have met and had great conversations with LGBT, but the last 5 years even that well has run dry. Is this the end of the evolution of the Human race that differing world-views must hate and try to destroy each other?

What happened to tolerance? I really am reaching out here.

No olive branches?
>>
>>7787194
Guess I am wasting my time.
>>
>>7787218
Sad. bye.
>>
>>7787049
Because you confuse lgbt with straight white women.
>>
File: 1486785824852.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
1486785824852.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>try to take away the most basic of human rights from minority groups
>shocked when those minority groups get angry

Hey OP, have you considered suicide?
>>
>>7787321
>try to take away the most basic of human rights from minority groups

LGBT has had the most forward gains in the last 8 years. Who's trying to take them away!?
>>
>>7787339
>Who's trying to take them away!?
The right wing? Obviously. Just because gains have been made doesn't mean that suddenly everyone is okay with LGBT people.
>>
>>7787049
I haven't seen any of that yet. I will concede that if you mention being CIS though, everyone will disregard your opinion on everything.
>>
this board sucks.
you can't even call anyone a faggot in here, it's just pointless.
>>
>>7787355
>if you mention being CIS though, everyone will disregard your opinion on everything
For good reason, when's the last time a cis guy has said anything of value?
>>
>>7787105
>Why so hostile?
Welcome to 4chan, pussy newfag.
>>
>>7787194
I appreciate your trying to explore the topic amicably, so I'll indulge you:
Most of us don't have an issue with religious objections to the homosex, but when those convictions leak into places they don't belong -- i.e. legislation/litigation, the workplace, etc. -- we must object strongly. I don't personally agree with those who sink to the level of categorizing/name-calling, but I understand their logic: when a person is unwilling to table those convictions for the sake of cooperation or professionalism, that person can easily be perceived as a serial racist, homophobe, or what have you.
>>
I'm actually not angry, hateful or violent. But I'm part of the minority of human beings, LGBT or not.
>>
>>7787049
Can confirm this is one of my /pol/ pals, they always follow me here, I think they miss me when i'm not around (totally infatuated/ in denial). many such cases. Sad.
>>
LGBTs are often overly angy/defensive because they are often bullied and attacked.
It's a natural consequence of being treated a certain way.
That coupled with the fact that your average person (including LGBTs) is not overly intelligent.
>>
>>7787194
>2016+1
>still believing in tolerance

fuck that shit
>>
>>7787456
From a completely religious perspective I don't have a problem with it. Jesus never said to do any of the hateful things. He only preached the gospel of kindness, forgiveness, not judging others etc.

People that say otherwise are using Jesus as a justification, or have been led to by their religious leaders.
>>
>>7787495
No I usually hang out in /b and /mlp ( Don't judge )
>>
>>7787507
I can appreciate that sentiment entirely, though I don't go out of my way to be violent or offensive. maintaining an income is a high priority and I keep my personality to myself.
>>
>>7787542
Why?
>>
>>7787194
>No olive branches?
When there are actual Stormfags running around here that's hard and also this is fucking 4chan we're all huge assholes here. The just be nice to people who want to kill minoritiy groups or destroy civil rights meme is retarded though. No if you rant on /pol/ about purging groups or forcing them back into the closet people won't be nice to you. but well like I said everyone here is an asshole and a troll anyway so don't take anything anyone says seriously from any board
>>
>>7787721
fair enough, though I am curious what you mean by

>Stormfags running around here

First I have heard of this?
>>
>>7787049
The ones who aren't hateful and violent try to blend in with the normies, so we are invisible. Ain't many of us tho.
>>
>>7787744
Years ago /pol/ used to be Libertarian and "it's happening!" go Ron Paul etc it was pretty chill. Then actual white supremacists from Stormfront started pouring in. Lots of people trolled "Hitler was right" because edgy kids but the the white supremacist Stormfags thought it was real and started posting unironically and /pol/ turned to shit compared to what it was not that it was perfect but much more fun and entertaining than now.
>>
>>7787389
Peeps here use "faggot" all the time. Less so than other boards, because it's a given.
>>
>>7787060
this
>>
File: tumblr_meui3ju3Hj1qf5do9o1_500.gif (835KB, 474x584px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meui3ju3Hj1qf5do9o1_500.gif
835KB, 474x584px
>>7787049
>>
>>7787049
You ever hear about a vocal minority?

Works both ways.
>>
>>7787778
>brainwashed by the Jews
I fail to see how anti-semetism correlates to LGBT?
>>
>>7787784
Don't get the reference.
>>
>>7787760
Wow...

I googled stormfront and took a look around.

I believe in equality. Not just for the right to bang who, or what, we want so long as there's consent, but I also believe we should be allowed to be equal regardless of the color of our skin. I used to believe that we are all pink on the inside, until recently, I am not allowed to because of the color of *my* skin. Every race has the right to survive.

I have lived in minority as majority areas during my entire childhood. I know what it's like being the 5th white kid in a high school full of black people.

As a young white adult in L.A. with hair to my waist I was pulled over damn near every time I passed a cop. I got good at ducking down alley's if they hadn't had their lights on me yet.

I have had LGBT friends before LGBT was a movement. But lately I walk down the street in Portland and I am more often than not glared at.

It sucks. I haven't done anything to anyone. So when another in this thread says that the natural reaction to hostility is hostility I get it. It goes both ways.
>>
LGBT =/= the left

/end threading my own post because that's literally all that needs to be said.
>>
>>7787908
It's part of the lockstep echobox of edgy extreme right-wing views that are typically linked together in labyrinthine, conspiratorial rants about why everyone is brainwashed sheep who can't handle "the truth" as reported by Milo, Alex Jones, and /pol/.
>>
>>7788907
>Milo

I have seen him speak and he has several good points. Can you re-phrase your response into more clear components?
>>
File: good-way.jpg (692KB, 605x2891px) Image search: [Google]
good-way.jpg
692KB, 605x2891px
>>7787604
This article is very christian like.
>>
>>7788945
Can you understand basic written English?
>>
File: hurtful-facts-sml.jpg (1MB, 409x10000px) Image search: [Google]
hurtful-facts-sml.jpg
1MB, 409x10000px
>>7789179
And a hurtful, not so good example of just stating facts, with not much compassion.

>If you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected
Mahatma Gandhi
>>
>>7787389
Of course you can, no one's stopping (you), you autistic, nigger, faggot, kike, ginger haired waste of oxygen.

See? Nobody's going to ban you for insulting someone, you're on 4chan. Unless you're on /co/mblr, in which case, I once got a warning after calling someone brain dead faggot.
So there's that.
>>
File: fossil.jpg (64KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
fossil.jpg
64KB, 710x399px
>>7787938
>I have had LGBT friends before LGBT was a movement.
>>
File: spaggett.jpg (64KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
spaggett.jpg
64KB, 437x437px
I'm a cis gay white male. I fucking hate sjws. Why do you think I'm on /lgbt/ and not Tumblr? Go ask there.
>>
non-binary people are most likely to be intolerant of any other viewpoints, they also are most likely to be cishet white women.

Lesbians are also extremely intolerant, the most intolerant of them are political lesbians who are actually cishet white women who hate men so much they call themselves lesbians.

Of the intolerant trans people you will find most of them are FTMs that dont cut their hair, don't bind their breasts and are actually cishet white women.

Gay men are receiving a lot of hate from the left for being men, but really they are very tolerant of everyone's world view.

If you think about it the problem isn't the LGBT its cishet white women pretending to be part of the lgbt and forcing their ways into the front. Cishet white women are the most privileged people to ever walk the planet so it is no wonder they pretend to be LGBT to get oppression points in their women's studies courses.
>>
>>7792277
I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>7792311
So you don't think cishet white women are a problem in the lgbt
>>
>>7792382
Certainly not to the extent you claim.
>>
>>7792397
What groups of the lgbt do you think are the intolerant liberals?
>>
>>7792277
>it's a faggot talks shit about everyone but himself episode
>>
>>7787049
I think you're falsely conflating sexual orientation or gender identity with political beliefs. Being a bisexual does not mean I am a liberal; it means I am attracted to both sexes
>>
>>7792442
Are you really denying that the vast majority of lgbt's are leftists?
>>
>>7787049
>screaming cis

nigga have you ever been on this board, pretty much all the trannies here hate people who say they're nb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>7787049
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.