[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /neverpass/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: KmN5dnxGBd-14[1].png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
KmN5dnxGBd-14[1].png
29KB, 300x250px
>tfw 6'3" and extremely masculine.
>tfw bara to the point where voice training will never really work.
>tfw I have the literal definition of manhands.
>tfw shoulders are shockingly wide.
>tfw can't afford hormones and won't be able to for several years so if I did start transitioning it'd be in my late 20s so the results would be awful.
>tfw I don't even know if I want to present as female as much as I hate being male.

If I ever did try transition I'd be the epitome of a hon, would be disowned by my family and friends and would probably never find a partner as dysphoria has ruined my perception of sexuality and intimacy to the point where I'd be ace for life
Despite all this I hate being male and it's taking it's toll on me.

wat do
>>
i'm a cismale and tiny, small wrists, small feet, girlish proportions and everything, and to make matters worse i'm not generally a bottom either

i'd be doomed even if i was a tranny because my face isn't particularly girlish despite my body

life is just shit, anon, deal with it as best you can
>>
Zen buddhism
HRT
Maybe try to work out intimacy issues with a therapist
Idk the no family thing makes it so hard... Maybe an accepting friend group
>>
>>7783905
suck it up fag
>>
>>7783911
Same here but I couldn't take being a guy so I decided to transition I love the fact that I am short though and have small proportions like my wrist and feet shoulders I can fit in a size 7 1/2 womens shoe I like being the more submissive partner in the relationship so I do bottom and never top but my face is so fucked like this is not even fair what the hell did I do to deserve a life like this
>>
>>7783911
Hormones would feminise your face, and there's the possibility of FFS so maybe there is hope for you.
Plus make up can do wonders for passing.

>>7783973
(hugs)
I'm sure you're adorable anon.
>>
>>7783905
I'm a broad shouldered AGP in my 30s and bearmode, unless you got a taylor swift build your probably quite masc at 6'3". So I don't blame you for not wanting to transition. Start smoking weed is my recommendation.
>>
>>7783905
I'll treat you like a girl if you let me
>>
>>7783905
You Gay prick wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>7784362
Not even legal where I live and I'm still in education so I don't have any disposable income.
Had to cut vodka out because otherwise I just wouldn't survive the year financially and not being able to drink myself to sleep each night means I generally stay up crying.
Kill me.

>>7784368
I'm pre everything and am 99% going to stay that way.
Save your chasing for actual transwomen and not just pathetic closeted trash.
>>
>>7783905
>I hate being male
Idk anon, but maybe you could get over this? What is it about being male that means so much to you that makes you hate it?
>>
>>7784409
I'm not a "chaser" chaser, but I want someone to make me feel masculine while I make them feel feminine. I'm pre-hrt as well. Just want to text a pretty girl with a good personality, idc what you look like
>>
>>7784409
Yah weed can be expensive if your poor and in the US some places have stiff penalties for weed smokers. Being Canadian in BC my perspective is different. Isn't HRT fairly cheap compared to drinking? Maybe you could start a gofundme?
>>
>>7783905
I have a naturally feminine body with wide hips, small shoulders, and very little hair, but my face is pretty masculine with a sharp brow, no cheeks, and a Jay Leno chin.
>>
>>7784428
I don't like having male genitalia to the point where I've repressed any and all sexuality since it just reminds me that I'm a man.
I hate what it's done to me.

>>7784449
>Just want to text a pretty girl
You're a bit out of luck on that one bud given that I'm an ugly masc.

>>7784483
UK so possession laws are somewhat lax provided it's for small quantities, but the main thing is the cost.
I don't know about the cost of HRT in the UK, but when you're living off £20 a week for food, there's no way you could afford to transition.
And I'm not going to beg. Even if I did get donations actually transitioning would be a disaster so it wouldn't be fair on those who donated since they'd be burning that money.
If you really want to be charitable give it to somewhere where it'll actually help people.
>>
>>7784487
How wide are your shoulders(bideltoid) and hips? You may be more masculine than you think. When I was morbidly obese I was a lot more squarish so I assumed I had excessively wide hips, but as I lost weight I became more triangular, currently 22" shoulders and 14" hips.
>>
>>7784483
>Isn't HRT fairly cheap compared to drinking?
I don't know how much drinking every night a year would cost but my hrt regimen of 8mg progy, 25mg cypro and 1,25 mg fin comes to about $700 a year on QHI.
>>
>>7784498
I'm sorry anon but I'm sure there are understanding men/women out there who will be understanding about your feelings about your genitals.
>>
>>7784506
I don't have a tape measure with me, but I know the shoulder joint width is like 14.5 when most men my size are 17 to 18 inches
>>
>>7784548
It's ok you don't need to apologise, it's not your fault.
Thank you anyway though, you're sweet <3
>>
File: File.jpg (268KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
File.jpg
268KB, 2208x1242px
*tackles u*
my body is pretty much a joke
>>
>>7785369
You seem like you pass decently.
Hair looks amazing either way, no bamboozle. It's cute <3
>>
>>7784558

Have you watched yourself in the mirror as you measured?

t. MtF who kept puzzlingly measuring just a marvelous 14" and later realized because of a mirror she was raising her shoulders without noticing while her true shoulder width was a honnish 17"
>>
>>7783905
Would some other gender expression get you close enough to satisfy? Growing your hair out, being a mega flamer, doing drag?
>>
>>7783911
Lucky for you! I would gladly trade places with you. If you have a short, petite sized body but a masculine or unattractive face, you can fix that with facial feminization surgery and maybe some good skills with makeup cosmetics. But I have a large 6 ft tall football player sized body, and there's no way to shrink my height or the alpha male shaped structure of my skeletal system.

Life might be shit for you, but it is a living endless hell for me.
>>
File: 8.png (497KB, 558x678px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
497KB, 558x678px
Pre hrt:
>Called a faggot during my whole life bc somewhat feminine body
>Possibly lack of testosterone because gyno and wider hip than most of the guys my age
>Small hands, 8.5 US women
>Ugly face with too many masculine aspects
>No money for ffs and i would not do it because i have PTSD related to surgeries and medical procedments in general
>T is nuking me even if i'm 18 and i'm starting to notice facial and body hair.

Well i'll keep repressing until i have money for a shotgun or something that will surely kill me.
>>
Drink soy milk
Eat soy products
Stop eating meat
Don't do gratuitous work

Even after all that you will still be big because of your spoopy skelebones, but you just gotta live with it desu
>>
>>7783905
I'm 5'3, long eyelashes, curvy, overall just grossly feminine. I'll never pass as a real cis guy
>>
File: 1487523245918.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487523245918.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>7786079
i want to puke
>>
>>7785815
Probably not. Main problem is male genitalia and how much it saddens me.
Dressing femme or something similar wouldn't change the fact that I still have an ugly penis and testicles between my legs that are eating away at my happiness and positivity.

I feel so much better when it's tucked away and I can pretend it's not there, and looking at it upsets me to the point where I've taken a razor to it and tried to cut it off in the past.

I actually genuinely hate it.
help :(
>>
>>7786204
Do it anon

For the love of allah
>>
https://clyp.it/oa3esurk
>>
>>7785781
Best way to measure the actual width by yourself is with an L shaped ruler.

>>7786341
I'm ok with my genitalia so it makes repression much easier. How do you feel about your penis when you smoke weed?
>>
>4'11"
>literal 36-24-36 measurements
>big eyes, button nose, no jawline to speak of
>size 4 womens shoe, child size gloves
>toothpicks for bone structure
Kill me
I try to repress as a stone butch dyke but people still laugh at me for trying to be butch with a femme body, I sure as hell couldn't be FTM
>>
>>7788135
i dream of a future where mtfs and ftms can switch bodies
>>
>>7788135
for a moment i thought you were mtf and i could relate then i read youre ftm and i felt good about my similar measurements
>>
>>7788107
Don't know, never tried.
>>
>>7788244
Oh well please try that first in the future before SRS. Being a stoner took a lot of my gender dysphoria away.
>>
>>7788341
Like I said earlier, weed isn't exactly legal here.
It's not super super illegal and if caught I'd probably only get a warning the first time, but the main problem is the cost.

Cypro is about £1 a day and I can't really even afford that atm since I'm so up shit creek financially.
>>
>>7788107

I had my brother measure me for accuracy, so it doesn't matter now.
>>
>>7788751
Oh I meant if you'll had more $$$ in the future. Being poor sucks eh?
>>
Sorry buddy, you might want to have a red one but through the miracle that was your birth you were given a blue one, the bluest of them all. Being unhappy with an arbitrary aspect of yourself is unhealthy, chill the fuck out, you have a blue one, you cannot have everything you want, you cannot change the past, you can only decide what is the right decision to take at the very moment of time in which you occupy. Stop complaining and read some Epictetus (or any other stoic/individualist philosopher); you'll thank me when you get over yourself and I will not care.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.