[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for moderate muslims, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Are you ready to live in a 3rd world country?
>>
America has been a third world country for decades already.
>>
>>7783723
How come they aren't hanging gays then though?
>>
>>7783422
>Are you ready to live in a 3rd world country?
Already do.
Can't even transition myself in fears of being beaten to death, also too poor to afford medicine.

Also you guys should do something about this instead of shitposting on the fag boards, try to change your laws or something /pol/ anons.
>>
>>7783422

/pol/ pls go
>>
>>7784911
Because that's an inefficient way of killing people?
>>
>>7784942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aPRjg8ViF0&feature=youtu.be

No, you should leave. Muslims are absolute trash.
>>
aren't they cool with trannies who are "straight" as in like the opposite sex they identify as?
>>
>>7783422
>>
>>7789351
That's mainly specific to Iran.

>>7789390
The American right wants to institute a Christian version of Sharia law. They don't oppose Islam because they think homophobia, slavery and sexism are bad, it's more because they want to be the ones imposing those things themselves, based on their religion which they think is somehow better than Islam.
>>
>>7783422
The 2nd-generation Middle Eastern Muslim immigrants I know are fully Americanized, and all of the ones they know are fully Americanized as well. They love drinking, partying, eating bacon cheeseburgers, getting swole, booty, and big American titties. Their parents are very traditional, but not any worse than hard-line Christian parents who want their kids to settle down, marry a nice girl, and give them grandkids. They're basically your average American dudes that come from a religious family.

But that doesn't jibe with the jingoist circlejerk on this site, so whatever.
>>
>>7789414
>The American right wants to institute a Christian version of Sharia law. They don't oppose Islam because they think homophobia, slavery and sexism are bad, it's more because they want to be the ones imposing those things themselves, based on their religion which they think is somehow better than Islam.
This.
>>
>>7784925

> try to change your laws or something /pol/ anons.

/pol/ isn't about trying. It's about loudly giving up, and practicing at being a fist-shaking irrelevant elderly person.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.