[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transpride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ts flag_Proud To Be Transgender.jpg (49KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ts flag_Proud To Be Transgender.jpg
49KB, 1600x800px
proud of it
>>
File: 1455893370640.jpg (41KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1455893370640.jpg
41KB, 460x345px
>>7783415
>>
>>7783415
yikes
>>
>>7783415
Not proud but not ashamed either.
>>
What's it like being a dumbass?
>>
unless you have a dick so big that it almost cant be used for sex, literally what is the point of being proud of identity stuff like this?
>>
>>7783415
I'm proud to be trans too.
>>
>>7783571
>Not proud but not ashamed either.

How i generally feel about it. Honestly don't understand the out and proud type.
>>
>>7783415
who is actually proud to be trans tho? are you really proud you want to be the opposite sex instead of being comfortable as you are?
>>
>>7783415
>Proud to have leukemia.
Nigga, I wanted to be an average cis normal human.
>>
File: 1486673661743.jpg (384KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486673661743.jpg
384KB, 1200x1600px
>>7785224
Cis women succ tho they have no dicks and have really shitty attitudes.

Trans are literally roman/greek goddesses.
>>
I'm not proud that I have to bind my breasts tightly under an extra layer of rough material, or that I have to wear my hair a certain way to be called by my preferred pronouns.

I'm not proud that I stab myself in the leg every week, or that I'm going to mutilate my body to achieve a more masculine appearance.

I'm not proud to be uncomfortable in my own skin.

I'm not proud to be transgender.

But every time someone calls me "sir" or "he" or my parents call me their son it's worth it. It means all that work and pain and discomfort is paying off.

I'm not proud of being transgender. I'm proud of myself for putting up with all that I do so that people see me how I see me.

Because let's face it, you can think yourself a tree but if everyone thinks you're a bush that's all you'll ever be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.