[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are more important things in life than passing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: meditation_sun.jpg (129KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
meditation_sun.jpg
129KB, 500x373px
There are more important things in life than passing.
>>
>>7783293
Name one.
>>
>>7783305
Death.
>>
There is none, bud
>>
>>7783305
Money.
Family.
Friends.
Education.
>>
>>7783293
you shouldn't be allowed to socialy transition till you can pass
>>
>>7783328
The only value in most of those is using them as resources to get passing surgery
>>
>>7783328
But the only reason we want to have any of those things is to help fund surgeries.
>>
"Desire leads to suffering." - Buddha
>>
>>7783360
That's exactly what I thought when I posted this.

I used to be obsessive about passing.
>>
>>7783420
Just because you've given up, doesn't mean we all have to.
>>
Agreed. I look like a man in a dress but my wife and kids love me so that's all that matters to me. :)
>>
>>7783429
You're fighting against an invincible opponent. In 10 years, you'll get it.
>>
>>7783360
brb while i go live in a cave to deprive myself of all attachments and desires. nah just kidding that sounds retarded.
>>
not passing != looking ugly

You can be visibly trans and still be fucking hot. I mean, I'm neither, but you can be both.
>>
>>7783441
There are surgeries, that's the only reason I ever studied and worked for a career, just so I can get the money for those. I have no other aspirations and I need this for my happy end.

If I can't get my happy end then there's no reason to linger around. You can boast all you want but ten years from now I'll either have succeeded or I won't be in this life anymore.

One way or another I won't suffer much longer
>>
>>7783672
Personally I think this is the wrong mindset to have. No surgery can fix harmful beliefs.
>>
>>7783680
I've got the only legit way to deal with this. I'd sooner die than follow your plan and I mean it.

There's no point in sticking around unless the bdd is fixed. There's no enjoyment in life until the bdd is fixed.
>>
>>7783698
What career do you have?
>>
>>7783702
Finishing biomed.
>>
We should mind that we are treated as sub human because of our looks because we can be progressive instead!
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>7783729
>because of our looks
Keep telling yourself that. Once you fix your looks and shit still happens, I wonder what will be the next carrot.
>>
>>7783712
Ah, then maybe you'll make it. I kinda screwed up by failing at school lol
>>
At this point, I would like some peace of mind, some tranquility. Ever since I transitioned (MTF), my relationship with my parents has been strained, specially with my mother. She has become increasingly inquisitive about every aspect of my life, very nosy and patronizing. I paid them a visit this weekend and the experience has been insufferable: all I wanted was to leave the house.
>>
>>7783698
I don't think the poster isn't saying you shouldn't drive hard towards surgery to relieve suffering. I think they're saying that the mindset that "if I don't get rid of this suffering I'll die" is harmful
>>
>>7783608
Bullshit, I've never seen a person who's both hot and not passing.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 704x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 704x420px
>>7783745
Fix the thing that's making you insane and miserable and then you can go about living your life like a normal human and fixing the lesser problems.
Do anything to fix this problem and then the others can be dealt with easy.
>>
>>7783348
no, you use passing to attain money, family, friends and education
>>
>>7783830
Physical appearance clearly isn't the sole arbiter of tranny happiness though. Trannies are happier if they have an accepting family, friends, and a tolerant society.

It's obviousl hugely important but it doesn't have to be everything.
>>
>>7783830
holy shit this rocks

I like Punished Griffith
>>
>>7783847
I felt sad for him BC everyone was treating him as if he was a useless and didnt want him around. They were all ready to leave him to rot.
>>
>>7783840
I can't make friends as I am now, and society kinda sucks for everyone, so this is pretty much the only thing people like me can do for ourselves. And maybe I'll be able to make friends in the future.
>>
>>7783876
>I cant make friends as i am now
I really think thats something you can overcome for the better but i was just speaking in a general sense and obviously everyone is different
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>7783815
How does it feel to be this wrong?
>>
>>7783893
Ugly and creepy, my point still stands.
>>
This is true. Younger trans people won't get it.

Testosterone will probably ensure I pass eventually; but I spent so long NOT passing before getting on it and it changed my perspective.

Transition is not a magic pill, and it will not fix everything in your life - including how you feel about yourself, or about how others treat you.
>>
>>7784135
Actually under 18 trans people are generally well adjusted even if they dont pass because they live in very accepting social environments and families.
>>
>>7783815
Excuse me, /femgen/ wants a word with you
>>
>>7783441
This.
>>
Tfw cute and passable and life is good but bf goes on a trip and suddenly soul-crushing loneliness and anxiety and crying self to sleep every night
>>
>>7783451
narcissistic scum.
>>
>>7783815
>>
>>7784150
Just because someone looks happy on the outside doesn't mean they are, and it doesn't mean they've succeeded.

Having envy towards someone for petty shit like looks is dumb.
>>
>>7789264
Case and point >>7788361

>>7789261
He might not be the hottest thing around but he does pass. He's also like 14 so it's normal that you wouldn't find him hot.
>>
>>7783293
>t. hon
>>
>>7783293
I think dying is pretty important, as it's the permanent solution to the temporary problem which is life.
>>
>>7783815
If you're into girls, then the tumblrina "ftms" could be considered attractive.

I'm not into autism though. So.
>>
>>7789369
The concept of "hon" doesn't exists in the real world.
>>
File: 1486399476539.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1486399476539.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>7783293
There are more important things in life than buttsex
>>
>>7789839
Shadilay, sissy.
>>
>>7784164
Femboys have different standards of beauty, they're ultimately supposed to be boys so so long as they have neotenous, feminine features and look cute, it's okay if they have tells indicating they're male
>>
>>7783293
it's ok to take estrogen and still be a femboy uwu
>>
>>7783451
Maybe you should. Only then will you recognize the illusion that is the ego.
>>
>>7783293
Even the people who pass will be outed as trans one day and their passing won't matter anymore as the rumor that they used to have dick or have a dick spreads like wildfire best thing to do take hormones obviously but don't try to pass cause even if you attempt mimicking a woman no one will ever take you seriously when you're secret is revealed.
>>
>>7783328
>Money.
GOOD LUCK FINDING A JOB WHEN UR UNPASSABLE
>Family.
GOOD LUCK FINDING LOVING PARENTS WHEN UR UNPASSABLE
>Friends.
GOOD LUCK FINDING FRIENDS WHEN UR UNPASSABLE
>Education.
GOOD LUCK NOT BEING BULLIED INTO SUICIDE WHEN UR UNPASSABLE

u make this 2 ez
>>
>>7792966
speak for yourself, hon
>>
>>7783815
you haven't noticed that even straight cis guys want to fuck maeve?
>>
>>7794302
Can't find a job, have loving parents, make friends or get an education when you're so obsessed with something that you become mentally retarded.
>>
>>7794305
I'm not even trans u just know how people really feel about trans people if you are into women more than likely you won't find one willing to let you fuck them with men you can fuck chasers I guess but good fucking luck getting a real relationship and more than likely courting men will result in being beaten for "fooling them" that's what makes passing so hilarious you are still fucked.
>>
>>7783293
do you mean passing to others, or looking female to yourself? because we just had a big mix-up arguing in mtfg over the same.

obsessing over passing to others and being 100% stealth all your life ultimately will probably cause more stress than relief, sure, but looking female is the only surefire method of alleviating gender dysphoria as a whole.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.