[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Future Genaration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: RKhySpl.jpg (50KB, 573x539px) Image search: [Google]
RKhySpl.jpg
50KB, 573x539px
>>
wow deep
>>
i.want.grand.dad.girl.cum
>>
I'm perfectly ok with this.
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
>>7782539
>Implying I'd be that cute and passable and not just the honniest hon that ever was.
>>
>>7782539
I never really cared about this stuff before, but I've recently been thinking about getting BA, just so that I have nice cleavage like that. It would pretty much be a cosmetic surgery, as opposed to my transition surgeries, but it would be a nice bonus, and my partners would probably enjoy it.
>>
>>7782539
damn grandad is hot
>>
>>7782539
>This is a future we can all work towards.
>>
My mind cannot even begin to fathom what the great grandson would look like. Maybe has animal appendages grafted onto his body.
>>
>>7782539
Traps are a very small potion of population, you guys are overreacting like always.
Chances are that person would never live enough to become a grandpa anyways.

This kind of fearmongering is silly, just because there's a bunch of faggots everywhere it doesn't mean 90% of the planet population aren't hetero normies.
>>
>>7782639
Wouldn't most traps be infertile anyways once they start HRT? It's highly unlikely they would ever have any offspring, let alone live old enough to be someone's grandparents.
>>
>>7782758
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway

I assume she has grandkids by now, since her children were born in the 70s.
>>
I'm disturbed by how none of you faggots got a clue who the man in OP's picture is...
>>
Why the fuck is my grandfather's picture a fucking Kodak Brownie shot in 2016? If that's my grandfather, I'd have to be like sixty. But, then, who's calling me "honey" and showing me this? This doesn't make any sense. The time scales don't add up.
>>
>>7783493

Maybe they did but didn't feel the need to point it out.

You must find it really easy to think you're smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>7782539
>2090
>Still not respecting my pronouns
>>
>>7783493
who, alfred nobel?
>>
>>7783493
czar Nikolai II
>>
File: 1465110945421.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1465110945421.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>7784244
>even 80 years from now we still won't be considered real women
it hurts
>>
>>7784244
>>7784294
Maybe it's a male-identifying trap? Femboys do exist, senpai
>>
>>7784294
you've still got dem male bones, anon.
>>
>you will never have a grandfather that has perfect girly genes to pass on to you
>>
File: 1486098171194.jpg (15KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486098171194.jpg
15KB, 250x352px
>>7782539
Is that really a guy tho?

I need evidence
>>
I'd rather have a flawless trap like that as my grandfather than someone who let the Russian monarchy fall to dirty communists
>>
>>7782758
>traps
>trans

Pick one anon.

Traps are feminine looking MEN that doesn't mean they are trans women taking HRT
>>
>>7787162
everyone on 4chan calls trannies traps, especially on boards other /lgbt/

just do it anon, it disassociates us from tumblr and accelerates our acceptance. There's no harm if people use the slightly wrong word if everyone is still clear on what we're talking about.
>>
>>7782634
>My mind cannot even begin to fathom what the great grandson would look like. Maybe has animal appendages grafted onto his body.

Of course. Transfurry is what's next, 50 years or so from now.
>>
Good thing Trump will end this garbage once and for all

Maybe he can start gaschambers for nasty subhuman trans
>>
>>7787283

>Maybe he can start gaschambers for nasty subhuman trans

If you feel that way [spoiler]you might be one.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7783666
I don't it's just that this is basic education...

>>7784283
FINALLY!! Thank you!
>>
File: tumblr_nal6gh4K7P1tjaggdo1_500.png (248KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nal6gh4K7P1tjaggdo1_500.png
248KB, 450x750px
>>7782539
>>
>>7787773
calm the autism faam
>>
>>7787206
a trap is an anime inspired crossdressing femboy. it's not quite the same

>>7787276
we should be so lucky

in reality it's going to be probably upgrading your IQ to 140 but then turning off your desire to fuck so you can make better iphones
>>
>>7786918
Blame the fucking g**mans.
>>
File: 1479622478855.jpg (22KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
1479622478855.jpg
22KB, 640x411px
>>7788174
>unironically wanting furfags to get their way

[spoiler] altough non-implanted tails and ears would be nice addons if they were just fashion accesories [/spoiler]
>>
>>7788220
meme christianity as a prophylactic for your bloodlust is not a good look

that said, I notice you didn't say anything about the iphones.
>>
>>7788241
Altough I like them, in this case I just used it because it was the first one I found that said "STOP IT".
>>
>>7787206
That's not even true you moron.
>>
>>7788174
>>7788317
Can the pair of you even fucking read?

Revise >>7787206 again, and then again and then again until it's crystal clear that I was advocating deliberately using the wrong word to describe ourselves while on 4chan (expect for /lgbt) in order to foster acceptance from anti-SJW types by not using words like transsexual or trans* to describe ourselves because a lot of anti-SJW types associate those words with tumblr and reddit, and would therefore think of our community as a degenerate tumblr thingy if they thought all of /lgbt/ and independent trannies on 4chan were tumblr/reddit invaders.

As someone who browses boards other than /lgbt/, I can tell you now with the utmost certainty, that the average 4channer does not know the difference between trap and tranny. Bailey Jay is still universally referred to as a trap on 4chan (outside of /lgbt/) if you need further convincing.

Fucking dumbasses, you retards are probably responsible for why people still think a crazy tumblr phenomena.
>>
I could trap that hard if I wasn't poor trailer trash who can barely even afford razors.
>>
>>7788655
>As someone who browses boards other than /lgbt/, I can tell you now with the utmost certainty, that the average 4channer does not know the difference between trap and tranny. Bailey Jay is still universally referred to as a trap on 4chan (outside of /lgbt/) if you need further convincing.
This is because you are a newfag. Yes, in more recent usuage the two are different, but originally "trap" meant any non-cis, feminine person who passed well enough to fool - i.e. 'trap' - a straight male into thinking they're a cisgirl. A trans girl is a subset of the trapmeme, in the old usage, and Bailey Jay was in her time indeed a trap, even though today she would not be classified as such.
>>
File: 1487553081670.png (94KB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1487553081670.png
94KB, 320x228px
Excellent.
We did a great job!
>>
>>7782539
Whatever, by 2090 we're all going to be or saving up money to become trans human cyborgs anyway. We'll have risen above the petty squabbles about the definitions of flesh and biology. At least, we will if we can eliminate religious concerns about the science necessary for it.
>>
>>7782539
>implying the notion of morality would remain the same in the 2090
They would probably say something along the lines of "wow, it was so hard to be trans back then. Your granma was really brave".
>>
>>7787283
How did the meme of Trump hating /lgbt/ even start? I don't believe I've heard one thing about him that leads me to believe he dislikes /lgbt/.
>>
>>7799339
idk.
he wrote 1 executive order about refusing to prosecute discrimination based on religious freedom.
so i'm supposing that precedence for religious pretectionism necessarily means that he hates gays & trannies.
even though he retracted it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.