[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5701.jpg (329KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5701.jpg
329KB, 1024x680px
My friends created a gay ship (complete with art and fanfiction) out of me and my best friend. Why. It's so awkward.....
>>
>>7782264
It's meant to be. Fuck your best friend.
>>
>>7782264
Get better friends, preferably friends who can distinguish reality from fiction, and understand why shipping real people is cringe worthy.
>>
Autistic weeaboo girl I'm assuming? Those are the usually the type that do that sort of shit.
>>
>>7783998
"cringeworthy" is reddit shit
get better memes
>>
>>7784006
Newfag
>>
>>7782264
Humans are vile
I know a girl, one of those super autistic weeaboo types, who likes to loudly discuss her fetishes in public, which is bad enough, but her fetishes are mpreg and crossdressing. Lucky me being trans, she thinks I'm a crossdresser even though I've told her otherwise. She randomly shouts across the cafeteria that she ships me with her boyfriend and wants to see him get pregnant
It would be embarrassing if everyone didn't already know what her deal is and completely ignore her
>>
>>7784006
Shipping real people is idiotic.
There, have I satisfied your raging autism?
>>
>>7782264
>Anon is friends with fujoshit.
>He doesn't know they are only his friends due to being fujobait.
The best you will ever get is a fujo FtM that read too much yaoi.
>>
>>7784729
>The best you will ever get is a fujo FtM that read too much yaoi.
I'm pretty sure you're using a nonstandard definition of the word "best"
>>
>>7782264
How many of them were biological females?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.