[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trans girls date trans guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
>tfw FTM tranny chaser because i find mtfs more attractive and easier to relate to (if they're not super liberal SJW types)
>tfw all of them i try to get with are only into cis guys or girls
>>
Yup, at least I'm into cis and trans guys
>>
>>7781771
Wish there were more like that. I know I'm not attractive but wondering if its also because I'm short or don't have a dick. Or both.
>>
>>7781738
I am sorry to say that, but ftm srs sucks. I want a functioning, precum soaked Penis to suck.
If I was asexual I'd be OK with an ftm bf but I think as a mtf who is interested in sex that it would be frustrating and unfulfilling.
>>
Id date a trans guy, submissive or dominant, short or tall, w/e.

t. Androgynous mtf
>>
>>7781798
Strap-ons aren't good enough?
I can understand that though
>>
>>7781822
I'd just want to have sex with a guy with a functioning penis first. Maybe after that I'd be OK with an ftm.
> strapon
I don't like toys, feels not personal.
>>
>>7781738
I want to be a cat paper burrito
>>
>>7781798
Fair enough. I'd probably want the same.
>>
>>7781793
Height would def be a factor at least for me, I'd love to be with a shorter guy, but my dysphoria can't handle that, nothing against shorter guys of course.
Dick doesn't really matter imo, I'd be content without. Being able to understand each other on a level I never could with a cis guy makes me kinda wish my bf was trans.
>>
>>7781837
Yeah i get that. That's why we have to learn of other ways to pleasure instead of just dick in hole sex.

>>7781863
I guess it'd be a little weird for my girlfriend to be way taller than me (I'm 5'4) but i do like tall girls. Its just about the way other people would look at it.
The understanding is most of the reason why I'm into dating trans girls. When I'm feeling dysphoric and shitty, it'd be more comforting being with someone who knows what its like. Would also be more comfortable with showing off my body. I've heard from other FTM & MTF couples that sex is a lot better compared to with cis people.
>>
File: 1441675762199.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441675762199.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>7781738
I've always found that weird that mtfs don't see us as as good as real men
but expect straight men and lesbians to see them as as good as real women
>>
>>7781939
>but expect straight men and lesbians to see them as as good as real women
I don't think most of them expect this...? Lurk mtf threads a bit, most of them hate themselves.
>>
>>7781939
I don't think its that they don't see us as real men. Just that some are dick obsessed.

>>7781979
This.
>>
>>7781738
MtF married to a FtM, I think they're great relationships that can turn out very well.

>>7781939
I see my husband as a "real man" (whatever that really is) because I absolutely do not see him as a woman in any way. He doesn't look, smell, sound, or act like one. But then at the same time, I can't stand cismen and find dick absolutely gross. It gives me a lot of confusing feelings. I treat him like a man and expect him to be one. But I fully admit that if he suddenly had a dick I would find that extremely off-putting. This makes me feel like shit every time...
>>
>>7782017
At least you're honest. I personally wouldn't be bothered by it. At least I'm unique in some way that I don't have a dick; not interested in bottom surgery unless the surgery gets extremely advanced whereas I can have a fully functional dick.
I actually feel the same way about MTFs i guess. I don't really find vagina that appealing so I mainly like to date pre op. But could date post op if i really liked her.
>>
>>7782033
I am. I've told him all of this. I feel a lot of attraction for him because I love him and who he is. He understands me like no one ever could. But I know it burns him and makes him feel ashamed. He's kind of like you, really prefers male parts and I really want to be rid of mine.

I feel like that's just a sort of weirdness trans* couples have to put up with, where either one of them could completely change up their parts or refuse to change and it doesn't exactly align up with their preference. It can work out though, as long as you can accept each other as is and just worry about loving the person more than anything else.

Where it struggles is when preferences in bottom bits don't line up and fears that one day they'll leave you for someone better suited to them sink in. We all suffer with some degree of inadequacy so it has a way in.
>>
>>7781939
this
i'd even date a trans girl who was only semi-passable, but she'd be screaming about how she needs a 6'4" cis dude with a 10 inch dick to AfFiRm HeR gEnDeR
>>
>>7782057
Thats one of the things i fear if i ever entered a relationship with a trans girl. That there would be issues if one of us wanted to have "the" surgery. I know that I'm going to have top surgery and I've heard of some trans guys having spats with partners over their partner wanting them to keep their tits. I hope I never have that issue.

>>7782074
And then complain about how cis dudes are trash after it doesn't work out. Insert le frog sipping tea meme.
But I don't like to judge people on their preferences and start sounding like the idiots who think that cis people not dating a trans person is transphobic.
>>
>>7782074
Well I mean, as a trans woman, dating either another trans woman or a trans man is settling, and proves that you weren't good enough at assimilating to land a cis partner. So it's kinda true.
>>
>>7782094
that's insane, dating trans girls is the objective best choice for anyone who isn't either a complete numale, really obsessed with getting a girl pregnant and too old to wait for (pretty close) assisted reproductive technologies, or a multi-billionaire with his pick of women
the trans gf any given guy can get, trans or cis, is superior to the cis one and also better at being attractive in a feminine, submissive way
>>
>>7782088
Communication is everything anon, just like anything else in a healthy relationship. Mine wants to have top surgery and I'll really miss the boobs but it doesn't bother me. It's literally just can't stand dick. He doesn't really want to bother with bottom surgery so there's nothing to worry about. I'm honestly more worried he's going to leave -me- over wanting a dude more or because he's convinced himself I'd be better off with a girl.
>>
>>7782094
I'd rather care about being fully comfortable with a partner that I love than just being with some random cis person because it proves that I pass well enough.
Also, there are a lot of chasers that date non passing trans people just for that girl dick/man pussy.
>>
File: 1433196302219.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433196302219.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>7782094
>good enough at assimilating
you really are a woman
>>
>>7782095
But im not that good at being attractive in a feminine, submissive way... I have a guyish personality and dont weat makeup ;-;
>>
>>7782119
have you looked at a lot of cis women? not being an angry feminist landwhale makes you better than most of my dating pool
>>
File: tumblr_njz8zcBH5E1ryspbxo1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njz8zcBH5E1ryspbxo1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x553px
from a purely sexual standpoint i'd date an ftm
the problem is i don't imagine a trans/trans dysphoria double featureā„¢ relationship being all that great
sexual encounters would probably get a lot more awkward when your partner has what you want and they don't want it
>>
>>7782095
I just don't like other trans women tbqh, they're barely ever attractive anyways. But if I'm being honest, if a hot trans guy were coming onto me, I would obviously reciprocate, because I'm starting to become het trash.
>>
>>7782097
I wish you and your husband luck on your relationship anon. Nice to hear from MTF-FTM couples; its unfortunately not all that common

>>7782119
I love tomboyish girls personally. I was one myself.
Can't relate well to really feminine girls.

>>7782126
For some people yeah. I don't have jealousy of MTFs, its more cis guys and not just focused on having a penis. Don't really have much dysphoria over my parts either and i know plenty of trans people that feel the same way. There are definitely instances where trans relationships wouldn't work, but it also definitely can work
>>
>>7781738
too short
>>
>>7782095
No lies in this
>>
>>7781821
same for cis guys or no?
>>
>>7782249
But manlet boyfriends can be fun
>>
File: 33.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
>>7782276

That's photoshopped obviously but this is my fetish. I'm 5'5, it's hard enough to get a girlfriend shorter than me I'll never have a 5'11 girlfriend to pick me up and jerk me off. this world is cruel
>>
>>7782289
>tfw no girl to make fun of me for being so short and step on me with her big feet

Why live
>>
Just like fats don't like fats, bootlegs don't like bootlegs. And they have another thing in common: they demand attractive people to like them.

Hypocrisy much?
>>
>>7782301
u wot
>>
>>7782123
Ah. Gee. That's good to know.
>>
File: IMG_1847.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I'm FTM and I love trans women. I've wanted to date one for the longest time. Any trans girls want a skinny 5'9 dickless Southern-accented guy?
>>
>>7781738
I hope you have a collection of strap-ons and is taller than me.
If I ever notice in anything that makes you less manly than me I will be extremely jealous and angry.

Also obvious part of you having to treat me like a girl and don't ever come with bullshit like "you don't understand female X or growing up like Y or yadda yadda"
>>
>>7782652
Also I forgot.
If you ever go full tumblr while arguing with me, even a single time I will cheat with a random guy in front of you because I fucking hate FtM that go full tumblrina.
>>
>>7782652
>>7782662
Sounds like you need some issues sorted out first
>>
>>7782673
Nah I'm just sick of every FtM I meet acting like an angsty girl that lurked too long on tumblr and think they pass while acting like a bitchy girl instead of a proper guy.

If I wanted to date a girl I would find something else.
>>
>>7782684
Yeah same i guess. Its an issue i come across with most trans people
>>
>>7782652
>>7782662
>>7782684
the fact there are trans guys who do retarded shit like that does not mean you do not need to work through your issues
any girl who threatens a boyfriend she doesn't even have with cucking if he does something she dislikes and tells him she'll be jealous and angry over things entirely out of her control is fucked up
>>
>>7782704
>Implying betaboy / tumblrina trender doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>7781738
Every trans guy I've known irl is a super cute twink, so if he fits that description I'd be on board. I'm open to dating a trans person because of the shared experience, but 90% of the ones I know are slutty swingers or batshit insane, so I just stay in my room
>>
>>7782761
I'm twink-ish in that I'm super small and skinny. Just wish i had the cute part.
>>
File: 1471563492951.jpg (178KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471563492951.jpg
178KB, 550x550px
>>7781738
Not going to lie here I could maybe date one but I had really shitty experiences with FtM and it spoiled things for me, you would probably have to be my dream guy for me to even overcome these shitty feelings I have about them.

Being told you're a second class girl and other stuff kinda gets you over the time. A cis guy never did this kind of stuff to me, they were never passive aggressive or trying to connote things just to make me feel like shit.
>>
>>7781738
I'd be with anyone who's nice and loves me desu
>>
>>7782777
I'm sorry you've had shitty experiences with trans guys in the past. There are definitely assholes in this 'community', but there are plenty of good guys. Idk, i guess I'm one. Not a mean person just an awkward one.

>>7782786
Same
>>
>>7782786
i'd like to think i'm nice
post personality/tits/both
>>
I only date cis men. I need a real penis, sorry.

No hate though.
>>
>>7782791
not really looking for a relationship right now, I gotta sort myself out first
>>
>>7782804
Thats understandable
I wish i had one
>>
>>7781738
Am chubby shy ftm. Would love to date a trans girl if she lived in or near my state (Florida) and we got on well.
>>
>>7781738
It's because ftm have the worst combo, like girls are sexy and dicks are awesome, so I'd sacrifice not getting that good dick for a cute girl, and I'd sacrifice cute looks for that good dick, but I'm not fucking some gross dude with no dick
>>
>>7782273
Yep. I prefer vag and/or just hands and toys over dick tho.
>>
>>7782644
>skinny
Ya
>dickless
Sure
>Southern-accented
Muh heart
>>
Ill date trans guys if they put up with my shit

My mood cycles like wild. Currently im in the insomniac 'generally falling apart' stage and i convulse and shriek every so often. Mostly im just depressed. Sometimes im up.

I love going out and doing stuff tho so im not boring at least
Also hed have to be sorta okay on his own im not equipped to babysit
>>
If the OP is ever around.. I'm an MtF and my first significant other was an FtM.

Things worked out well for a while but I'm attracted mostly to gruff, tall, manly guys, and he was attracted mostly to twinky bish boys. It worked out sort of for him because I had a really androgynous/feminine sort of appearance, soft skin, small dick and all.

He wanted a man, I wanted a man, things didn't work out. He liked the whole crossdressing and domination thing, liked using strapons and such, but a lot of the time I wanted him to just have a real dick and testicles and not have to get on a stool to kiss me.

As far as the relationship outside of sex went, it was pretty nice. He was kind of a creeping perv and would hit on transgirls and other boys all the time but it didn't really bug me, but he had some pretty poor hygiene problems but aside from that he was a complete gentleman. One of the hardest workers I've seen in my life, would slave away 100 hours a week to provide for his friends. That high test and masculine mindset that did that I guess. For all intents and purposes I saw him as a man at least relationship wise or socially, but in the bedroom, just strapons didn't work out in the end.

I don't expect anyone to see me as a real woman.. I'm simply a cheap imitation of one that dresses and acts like one. I feel that way about all transfolk really, we're just trying our best to impersonate the other sex.

Sorry if this disappoints you OP. Of course, not all MtFs think like me, so you may find your MtF princess to date that doesn't care. I used to joke with my ex all the time about cutting off my bits and trading with him.
>>
>>7784094
>I don't expect anyone to see me as a real woman..

Then nobody will.
>>
>>7784115
What exactly is the point of this post? You're repeating to me something I already stated and explained the reasoning behind? Are you always a passive aggressive patronizer?
>>
>>7782662
Please be my gf and slap me with your honhands and threaten to cuck me if I act feminine ever
>>
>>7781738
I'm fine with trans guys, though I'm not super into sex, so maybe that's why I'm not too bothered.
>>
>>7784086
I'm sure a lot of ftms have similar situations. Not as extreme, but I have terrible anxiety and depression at times.

>>7784094
I'm OP. I'm just happy people are honest with their prefences instead of lying like a lot of people do to seem more progressive or some shit. I don't expect every mtf to like me but it'd be nice to find one
>>
>>7784251
Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship to me but T turns most of us into horny, hungry beasts.
>>
>>7782804
>real penis
>only cis men

Pick one,

T. MtF with 8"
>>
>>7785588
Doesn't it stop working when you stay on both AA + E for years?
Or you're one of those super special cases where you take a reduced dose to stick your feminine benis on guys and girls?
>>
>>7785817
Not mtf but I'm pretty sure once on hrt you just can't cum or get hard easily but it still works.
>>
>>7782017
>>7782033
See I am somewhat similar in this regard. I am MTF, and dating a cis girl for the last two years/living with her. I love her to death, but if I was to date anyone that identifies as male it would have to be a FTM.

I have a deep respect for FTMs they have to go through the living as a beta male phase for a least a bit, but they also don't have dicks (even if they are alpha as fuck)

I don't like the D. None of it. I consider FTM real men. However, I am just not interested in dick. My gf is pretty butch too. Pre HRT I doubt I would have dated a FTM as a gay man either.

I think this could just be HRT fucking with me.
That being said, to all the FTMs out there props for overall being better adjusted confidant humans. Someday I hope to get on your level, and maybe you can even make a bi woman out of me.... >_>

Can't believe I just said that.
>>
>>7782644
and he likes catsssss :P
>>
>>7785472
My girlfriend is cis and swears she is not trans (I do believe her but its awkward) She hates her vagina, and wishes she had a penis. Meanwhile I hate my penis and wish I had a vagina/am in line for surgery.

That being said I started dating her before I transitioned and we fucked HARRDDDDD it was so good. Now that I have transitioned sex has dropped off the map.

I REALLY want someone to want me. If T turns trans guys into:
> into horny, hungry beasts.

Sign me up for someone who wants me sensually. I will fucking please I promise ><

My gf and I snuggle and all that all the time and are super cute together. I love identifying as a lesbian, but I never realized how big of a deal sex is for me.

I feel invalidated as a woman because it feels like she doesn't want me even when she constantly tells me how cute I am and that she loves me/grabs my butt etc.

Wut do! ?!
>>
>>7786146
I have a deep respect for MTFs too. You girls deserve it more desu.

>>7786175
Every ftm I've ever met is a cat person.
>>
>>7786203
If sex is not working for you both just move on, don`t try to get her to transition for you.
It's the same as if she said she wanted you to be a manly man, would you do it? That's not you right?

Anyways move on and date a new person. It seems things are getting bad between you two and let's be honest, if you're not enjoying sex she probably isn't either.

I'm sure a ton of anons will tell you to do many things but in the end it's about you two finding common ground and if things aren't working move on without breaking each other hearts.
>>
>>7786203
If you were dating before transition and now it seems like she doesn't love you as much, maybe she really isn't into the whole trans thing. It happens a lot to couples where one person transitions in the middle of a relationship.
>>
>>7786230
if that's the anon i think she is she routinely posts about her 'gf' in ftmg, and said 'gf' constantly watches ftm transition timelines, is severely dysphoric, and keeps talking about wanting to transition
>>
>>7786262
No way. She says she never uses 4 chan. If it were her it would be some next level drama. What does she look like/what does she typically wear in pictures she posts?

(I highly doubt it is her)

>>7786252
I mean she talks about wanting to get married pretty frequently/spending the rest of our lives together. I told her when I met her that I don't believe in marriage and that isn't changing but I do love her and if we could sort out the sex stuff I could see it working super long term.

So I don't think it's that shes doesn't love me as much. She has been sexually assaulted before we started dating and about 8 months ago she was potentially date raped. So I know she is working through that stuff too. There just isn't much I can do. She even says she is demisexual.

I just want things to be like they were when we started dating but with me being a girl. . .

I should also mention when we first met/started dating she was also dating about 5 other guys but I "won out" over them and convinced her to be monogamous.
>>
>>7786425
no, i mean there's an anon who's mtf and routinely posts in ftmg (which is about 40% mtf at any given time) about her 'gf' who is blatantly ftm but trying to repress
>>
>>7786436
Oh that isn't me. I don't post there or mtfg.
>>
>>7786436
Sounds cute, tell me more.
>>
>>7781939
>mtfs don't see us as as good as real men
No. At least not in my case. I see ftms as real men. Thats exactly why I cant date one. I wish I could but Im just not attracted to men that much. As far as genitals go I have really no problem with anyones but Im sure transmen have dysphoria over their genitals like alot of transwomen do so I wouldn't presume to just play with their bits out of the blue. Although, a dude with birthin' hips, I dont know, Kinda sexy for some reason. Which I know, sounds weird. Im a weird lady.
God, being trans sucks sometimes.
>>
>>7782094
>dating either another trans woman or a trans man is settling
This sounds crazy.
This is one of the reasons people think transwomen are fucking bananas
>>
File: 1472691053330.jpg (52KB, 293x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472691053330.jpg
52KB, 293x240px
>>7782276
I would offer the heart of a close relative to see her either hold him up with one arm and jerk him off or her strap on and plow him. Also him wearing her like a hockey mask while standing.
>>
File: 1486521508959.png (152KB, 246x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486521508959.png
152KB, 246x445px
>>7781738
FtM anons are alright once they get past their edgy muh manliness phase.
Wouldn't really mind dating one if he wasn't a douchbag.

Only problem I can see is how awkward things would be in terms of sex.
At least with a cis person I kinda know what to expect (which is kinda the reason I don't see myself dating a MtF either).

It's like if I decided to put two super awkward persons that have a ton of emotional baggage together, doesn't it sound like a recipe to disaster?
>>
File: 1485747160162.jpg (208KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
1485747160162.jpg
208KB, 640x397px
>>7782301
>Just like fats don't like fats
Lies and Slander
>>
>>7783917
>chubby shy ftm
>Would love to date a trans girl
JACKPOT
> near my state (Florida)
GODDAMNIT
>>
>>7786827
>It's like if I decided to put two super awkward persons that have a ton of emotional baggage together, doesn't it sound like a recipe to disaster?

Yeah, like i said before it doesn't work for everyone. Especially if both parties have bad dysphoria.

>>7786848
I'm a skinny shy trans guy from New York speaking of. Would love to meet trans girls from around here; can't find any because I'm a neet that doesn't go outside
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.