[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the AGP meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: f844b8c8ccb80671ba28192d3d3bf636.jpg (513KB, 1500x1557px) Image search: [Google]
f844b8c8ccb80671ba28192d3d3bf636.jpg
513KB, 1500x1557px
Don't all people fantasize primarily about sex as the gender they identify with? Like imagining it happening to them? Are cis lesbians AGP too?

Wouldn't all FtMs fall under AAP too? As a cis gay I'd fuck a clone of myself and fantsize about sex from my point of view as a guy - am I AAP?

at what point does the term AGP serve any sort of use except as a meme?
>>
>>7781642
Yeah pretty much
>>
File: 1486103228278.jpg (118KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486103228278.jpg
118KB, 626x626px
>I don't understand the "===" meme, is it just a meme?
>>
Hey Blanchardian ftmanon, if youre viewing this can I talk to you about myself?
>>
That's because the AGP theory just makes no fucking sense
That's why we call it a meme, it's just some autistic kids on 4chan like caraposter who won't shut the fuck off
>>
>>7781642
If I understand it correctly, AGP/AAP is largely a fetishistic thing that kind of gets out of control- they find the idea of themselves as the opposite sex arousing even in mundane, non-sexual situations. They also tend to transition later on average, though that seems to be changing a bit as awareness of trans people increases.
The thing about it that makes no sense to me is the idea that its somehow linked to one's sexuality and age of transition. I'm MtF and mostly attracted to other women and started transitioning in my mid 20s which would supposedly make me AGP according to Blanchard, yet my gender dysphoria is much closer to what HSTS/"trutrans" people describe than how it is for the AGPs. I picture myself as a girl in my sexual fantasies of course, but as you said, in that context it just seems normal for cis girls too.
And where the heck do the people who's sexuality changes on HRT fit into that? Or bisexuals? And if trans people being attracted to the same gender makes them AGP/AAP according to Blanchard, wouldn't that mean that cis gays and lesbians are also AGP/AAP?
The basic concept makes some sense, but all the other crap surrounding it just seems silly to me.
>>
>>7782328
Not exactly right
At least a major part of AGPs transition not because they want to "live their fetish", but because their (idealized) self-image has over time become so female that their male features begin causing them actual discomfort
>>
>>7781642

4th picture down from the right is the best. super cute andro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.