[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lena Dunham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

What does /lgbt/ think of Lena Dunham?

She's very pro-LGBT. She even said she envies her sister for being lesbian. Can we consider her one of our strongest celebrity allies?
>>
>>7780706
This is the woman who sexually abused her sister but got away with it because "aww, lesbians"
>>
so all lesbians are in fact molested as children?
kek
>>
I like her show, I don't really care for her as a "personality" in media
>>
I've heard her name before but I don't actually know anything about her
>>
>>7780706
I hope she gets gassed.
>>
>>7780706
I honestly love her, she just makes everyone so mad and I really appreciate that.
>>
Well she's at least bi seeing as she's into molesting her sister.
>>
>>7780706
She's an incestuous child molester. Why is she not in prison?
>>
>>7781095
Her sister doesn't give a shit
>>
>>7781136
Whether or not the kid minds is not what people hate about child molestation
>>
>>7780706
She's a self admitted child molester.

Why the fuck do you think this would be an appropriate 'celebrity' for us to associate with?

Trying to to push the meme that the lgbt community promotes child abuse? Great job.
>>
lesbian here
https://youtu.be/OhxBHlH5R04
>>
File: 1463607197816.jpg (283KB, 1500x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1463607197816.jpg
283KB, 1500x1739px
>>7781326
sam
we have to talk
>>
File: 1399575571638.png (39KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1399575571638.png
39KB, 225x225px
this thread proves that women are the inferior gender
literally only them would defend her
>>
>>7781572
>literally only them would defend her
no, there are many male feminists.
>>
>>7781136
>a victim rationalizes
whoa shocking
>>
Literally feminist Milo Yianoppolis.
>>
>>7782155
How? Most feminists dislike her because she doesn't care about racial issues or most of the other sjw shit that feminism is about these days. She's just a fatty who promotes body positivity and basic womens rights, like rape and shit.

Slightly annoying but not like Milo lol. To be that she'd have to despise men, be a political lesbian and a supreme SJW and all that shit.
>>
>>7782749
I should say womens issues*, not rights.

Lol, the right to be raped.
>>
>>7780706
>celebrity
Into the tra
>allies
Into the oven it goes
>>
Don't like her at all, comes across as being incredibly full of herself and smug.
>>
>>7780706

That picture is so fucking pretentious.

"Oh look at me. I'm a fat positive feminist who is too much for you to handle."

*pukes*
>>
>>7780706
Didn't this fat bitch sexually abuse her little sister?
Jesus.
>>
>>7782749
>body positivity

Being fat is not good. Period.
I'm not calling for fat shaming, but neither am I calling for people to endulge in killing themselves and being deluded into believing that nobody can criticise them for doing so.
>>
pedophile rapist
>>
>>7780706
She's a pretentious hipster media whore and pedophile that became famous for romanticizing gentrification in my city. She can go fuck herself with a cactus for all I care.
>>
>>7780706
am lesbean, cannot fucking stand her
>>
>>7780706
(((Lena Dunham)))
Gas her
>>
Lena or lena shills please gtfo.
>>
>>7780742
but she was like 13 when she did it, which means that according to brain science, she couldn't possibly have known what sex was or been in any way responsible for instigating it. it's just science man

unless, though, you need to lynch her for political reasons, in which case she's literally Ed Gein
>>
>>7783643
although the idea of crucifying a 13-year-old as a pedophile is pretty funny. bonus points if you threaten them with prison rape. I don't know why everyone thinks the US is fucked up, it seems fine to me
>>
>>7780706
>Can we consider her one of our strongest celebrity allies?

One of the fattest for sure. I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near two solar systems from me.
>>
>>7783052
t. Jamal
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.