[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: gun pep.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
gun pep.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>be me in high school
>short, femmy,and liked dudes so I was bullied and became a social outcast neet because of it
>manage to make one friend we were both the same but he was more open and didnt care about who he was but became close because of it
>I told him in secret that I was basically trans and wanted to start presenting as a girl at school so bad but was afraid
>He told me he thought about the same sometimes but it went away
>I made plans to start presenting told him turns out he wanted to do it to. it was cool because I wouldn't do it alone and we both agreed to come out at school
>he came out before me and started to be more androgynous
>I chickened out and didnt come out till a year later after high school
>I had lost all contact with him until a couple days ago
>be me almost two years after high school and one year on hormones
>I got really fucked with genetics face wise I'm pretty ugly but I had hope and really wanted to transition and thats enough I had thought
>go to a gay club in my city with friends that wanted to go meet up with some of their friend's that were already there
>theres this really pretty girl in the group that comes straight to me
> "anon is that you?"
>Didn't know who she was
>"its me so-and-so from high school"
>It was my friend
>she is gorgeous and passing in all the ways I could never
>she gets treated way differently than me like on of the girls
>instantly felt like a man in a dress compared to her
>mfw even after a couple of years of presenting and hormones she recognized me but I didn't recognize her

Just fuck my shit up. Im totally happy for her, but its hard seeing she is the living the life I always wanted while im stuck as this weird man thing. I just lost hope.
>>
>>7780173
>>she gets treated way differently than me like on of the girls
explain?
>>
>>7780173
I want to write a tragic love story like this. Perhaps a passing trans girl and her repressed male presenting lover.
>>
>>7780202
how can I explain this its just a difference between seeing a non passing trans woman that sort of still looks like a dude, than to a passing almost stealth trans woman. I realized that night that people tend to humor me but I get treated as an other or a fem guy, while she gets treated like one of the girls like guys treat her naturally as a woman they can get playful or jokey with her or cis girls included her in a way they were more comfortable with talking to her like she belonged naturally. like that night we went out bowling because we couldn't get into the bar they decided for it to be girls vs boys guess where I ended up and she ended up. I have some people still dead naming me and using like bro or man, but with her its just natural for them to be like oh she is over there oh thats her. something like that i guess. and thats what kills me
>>
>>7780493
Reading this makes me want to kill myself. Why the fuck do i cone here?
>>
>>7780493
>they decided for it to be girls vs boys guess where I ended up and she ended up.
Sad. Did they not think when they split you up?
>>
>>7780574
I don't think they did I mean I don't really blame them because I still look like a guy I guess as people we see what we see as human nature and unfortunately i dont fit that it hurts but if i get stuck on it I get suicidal
>>
>>7780173
i wish i could have been with someone before they transitioned and supported them through it, the love would be really strong
>>
>>7780493
>I realized that night that people tend to humor me but I get treated as an other or a fem guy, while she gets treated like one of the girls like guys treat her naturally as a woman
more examples please?
>>
>>7780482
>>7780643
unfortunately this is not a love story though.....but I can see where you guys are coming from
>>
>>7780482
>inb4 the repressed male-presenting lover goes full on berserk and turns into a yandere for the passing trans girl

i just came up with a new script idea for an anime show :D
>>
File: 1476154152772.jpg (222KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476154152772.jpg
222KB, 640x640px
Just keep going. Try exercising if you haven't already. If you still are in contact with your friend that you transitioned with, ask her for cosmetic help.
>>
>>7780815
I did have a sad twist in mind but not that.
>>
>>7780868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7DcXGsLWog
>>
>>7780798
Okay I'll try to get deeper but with cis girls they totally will talk to me about make up and clothes and boys but never deep stuff Im more they're gay best friend. She got treated like an actual girl like I can never talk about how my boobs hurt around them because they look at me weird you know? like you can tell the vibe between when they were talking to me and talking to her. I'm not even like the stereo typical guy in the dress like most girls can tower over me and I'm small but I do look like a guy.
>>
>>7780826
Yea this is my last year to try things out if nothing happens for me then I'm killing myself so here's hoping.
>>
>>7780173
I'm sure you're a qt too, OP.
>>
I just remembered this faggy kid in my school
he had a high pitched voice
he never hung around dudes, only girls
his bag looked like a purse

I wonder if he's dead now
>>
>>7780173
Don't worry, everybody else sees "her" as a man too. They're just pretending not to out of respect for her mental illness.
>>
>>7780173
ARRGH NO NO NOPE NOPING THE FUCK OUT THAT SUCKS ANON D: this is why drugs exist
>>
>>7780173
Similar story
>was naturally andro in HS
>ocassionally crossdressed as a joke, but was always on the fence on trasitioning
>one classmate who was just some gothy emo boy ended up transitioning in junior year
>a year later, see some cute girl on facebook who I didnt know
>apparently same age/grade as me
>ask friend who she is
>emo boy got cute af
>keep looking at her pic because its so surreal
>get anxiety attack/dysphoria and immediatly order hormones online (5 mo . now)
>tfw 5'7" japanese with broad shoulders
atleast my face is passable, but I have noticably masculine traits still.
>>
>>7782527
>complaining when you're 5'7'' and Asian

Lol
>>
>>7782527
Yea emo guys seems to have it easier the girl that I'm talking about me and her we were both pretty like edgy emo kids in high school but she pretty much had the whole aesthetic down better than me because she had the straight hair and the pointy face while I had really curly hair and sort of a more rounder face but I tried damn it.
>>
>>7782558
>Emo guys are hot
>trans girls are hot
>emo guys turning into girls is now my fetish
>>
>>7782658
Same fetish here. Gotta turn all those cute emo boys into cuter emo tgirls.
>>
>>7780173
I am convinced that hormones don't work on some people
>>
>>7783660
It's called genetics some have good ones some like Blaire or gigi have to get ffs to unfuck their face.
>>
File: _20170108_023955.jpg (23KB, 450x332px) Image search: [Google]
_20170108_023955.jpg
23KB, 450x332px
>>7782767
>>7782658

>Tfw was emo guy
>Taking hormones because femboi
>Would never pass as a woman.

Don't do this to me pic related.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.