[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a lesbian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (299KB, 2538x1499px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
299KB, 2538x1499px
I'm a girl and I've always been attracted to guys and considered myself straight. I've dated and had sex with guys before and generally enjoyed it. I have no problem with homosexuality and fully support gay rights. I just never thought I was anything but straight.

However, I've recently been crushing hard on my female coworker. She's not feminine, but not exactly butch either, sort of a mix of both. She's pretty and has long hair, but she dresses and acts more male. She's also tall and in really good shape, to the point of being built more like a guy.
She's openly gay and flirts with me (and other girls we work with) all the time. I thought she was weird at first, but after getting used to her I quickly started to get feelings for her and it's gotten pretty intense.
I've even dreamed about her before and recently I dreamed about having sex with her. I used to be disgusted by lesbian sex and I woke up feeling ashamed. But I can't ignore the fact that I'm obviously into her.

I would gladly date her, labels be damned, but she has a gf so I can't even try. I don't feel this way about any other girls, but I don't like any guys right now either, only her. What does this make me? What should I do?
>>
>>7779514
Bisexual, or she turned you gay. Enjoy your gay life.
>>
Even if you don't like a specific guy right now, are you still attracted to guys?
Y: bi
N: gay
>>
>>7779539
Yeah I think so. I'm bi even if I'm only attracted to one exceptional girl?
>>
>>7779549
yeah
>>
>>7779549
Maybe you are attracted to tall, athletic yet feminine women, but that's yet for you to see. Don't fret and don't punish yourself by thinking about it over and over again. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a nice lady in the near future.
>>
>>7779514
You are BI
>>
Maybe, just maybe, you're simply "sexual". And you should spend too much time worrying about what you are or aren't, so long as you're a kind person. What you do with consenting adults is nobody's fucking business.
>>
*should NOT spend too much time...
>>
>>7779514
I think you're just attracted to her masculine aspects and your mind is treating her like a potential male partner. So you're kind of bi but also not really, you're just attracted to masculinity.
>>
if its literally only one person you're still straight
no one is 100% straight or 100% gay
>>
>>7780120
That's very progressive anon, but let's be real. people love labels, for themselves and everyone and everything else.
>>
>>7779514
>I have no problem with homosexuality and fully support gay rights.
Fuck off you arrogant bitch. You have no idea what you're talking about and you are no friend of ours.
>>
I would be inclined to say your bi leaning. Or maybe just lez. Honestly life is better lesbian. Do iet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.