[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TERFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Okay, legbutts. I'm trying to figure out a way to take the fight to TERFs in a way that doesn't support their misguided victim narrative. They're a cancer on the internet that is trying to metastasize, and the more I dig into this particular rabbit hole, the more I realize that these women are just snarky clique bitches from highschool that got pregnant, got married, and took out their rage of their own failed life on the world through their own narrow as fuck lens from the comfort of their patriarchally approved position as lazy homestay mother.

In my digging, all the TERFs that I've looked into are stereotypical high school queens whose lives went nowhere. Children, check. Stay-at-home lazy housewife, check. Hatred of minorities and women, check. What are your experiences with these reprehensible breeder degenerates?
>>
File: 96E7DFB637.png (400KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
96E7DFB637.png
400KB, 640x640px
>>7779496
What if I only read lesbian TERF blogs?
>>
>>7779496
There's feminist misandrists right here on /tttt/. Why go fight only TERFs?
>>
>>7779496
There's no way. One time I was arguing with a TERF guy (yeah) on Facebook, and he pointed out that I didn't sound female-socialized because I swore too much in my response, when the cis girls who were chewing him out were also swearing. Mfw. So I just blocked him. He lost his cis girlfriend because of that shit anyway, nobody actually likes TERFs so we shouldn't spend so much time and energy on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 418x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 418x472px
>>7779496
Mail them all the Femboys

Maybe they'll make fiends and soften the stance they have against trans type stuff
>>
>>7779542
housewife mother TERFs LARP anonymously as lesbian TERFs. This is because they can't face the shame of being a strong independent woman while relying on some guy to take care of them and the babies she spat out to make him happy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.