[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here identifies as Gay and Conservative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18

File: gay conservatives.jpg (17KB, 222x219px) Image search: [Google]
gay conservatives.jpg
17KB, 222x219px
I think White gays are starting to realize that progressives are turning against us.

I think there will be a big surge in this demographic in Gen Z
>>
>>7779467
I'm a conservative leaning gay male (voted for McMullin in the election). I feel like gay men like me, feminists, and Islam all have conflicts of interests within progressivism.
>>
>>7779522
No, you voted for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>7779530
This is the worst meme ever fampai
>>
>>7779547
t. extreme liberal, triggered by everything
>>
>>7779545
No, the worst meme ever was the woman you voted to be leader of the free world.
>>
Only half gay here. It's not just white gays. I think the gay """"""community"""""" is starting to understand that Republicans aren't their biggest threat anymore; Islam is. And I think they're getting fed up with progressives running interference for radical Islamic terror.
>>
File: isis-gays.jpg (41KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
isis-gays.jpg
41KB, 550x309px
>>7779547
>Conservatives want to kill you

I think the word you're looking for there sweetheart is "Muslims"
>>
>>7779467
Man I am so glad I live in a self-sustaining hut in the fuckin woods where the only time I really ever have to hear about politics is when I'm on the internet because holy shit everyone's political stances look like a god damn garbage fire from the outside in just saiyan
>>
>>7779596
>playing semantics
>ignoring the fact that the right is the one that wants to keep those cultures from coming here and the left wants to welcome them
>>
>>7779611
>honestly believing that a straw man argument that the western governments will somehow let and allow pic related to happen
>>
>>7779467

It's kind of masochistic. Gays attacked the conservatives and allied themselves with the liberals for "muh buttfucking is not a mental disease....". Know they realize that their allies are even crazier than they thought, It's a little too late to switch sides.
>>
>>7779725
*Now
>>
>>7779467
Not American, but in my own country I'd be considered somewhat conservative.
>>
>>7779663
>>
File: 1485141335448.png (535KB, 815x815px) Image search: [Google]
1485141335448.png
535KB, 815x815px
Libertarian Republican gay man reporting in.
>>
just dont tell me you're a republican
>>
did the GOP not welcomed Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Women & Jews, even Catholics?

since when they welcomed LGBT people?

It goes to show who the real bigots are, using the "minority" card, it's not the GOP.
>>
File: 1481437795411.jpg (32KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
1481437795411.jpg
32KB, 720x449px
Being a conservative probably is a worse mental condition than autism by this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 540x540px
Bisexual alt-righter here
>>
>>7780806
t. #NotMyPresident
>>
I used to be a gay man against gay marriage.
Damn, those were some fucked up years of my life.
>>
File: 1447123197681.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447123197681.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
I am gay and conservative but also Spanish
>>
>>7781545
why
>>
>>7781339
you mean bisexual neo nazi
>>
>>7781545
You seem very attractive.
>>
>>7781550
I'm hot as fuck, lil boy
>>
>>7779467
"Conservative" LGBTs are the biggest snowflakes of them all and ironically also the most typically underage. Anyone with any understanding of history would not ally with the party that so eagerly embraces the "religious right". You're being transparently manipulated.

I'm not saying you should automatically vote Democrat either. Base your politics on policy and fact, don't be a slave to ideology, don't be contrarian for the sake of being trendy, don't oppose extremes with extremes.
>>
File: 1463730178882.jpg (9KB, 218x330px) Image search: [Google]
1463730178882.jpg
9KB, 218x330px
>>7779522
> voting for Egg McMuffin
Mormon detected
>>
>>7781545
You are pretty much my ideal boyfriend then.
>>
>>7781655
You're on 4chan what would you expect? Most people here are tryhard edgy /pol/tards becuase they wanted to fit in, even though most of there reasoning for claiming to be "conservatives" is because they found tumblr feminists annoying.
>>
>tfw you're so reactionary you supported hillary because she's as close as we'll get to a royal bloodline
>>
File: IMG_2100.jpg (56KB, 714x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2100.jpg
56KB, 714x727px
Used to be. Realized I was just reacting to Tumblr retardation. Centrist/left leaning libertarian now.
>>
>>7780806
This
>>
>>7779576
We need this to start happening here so people get a clue those raghead retards are worse than the retarded tv guy in power.
>>
>le islam is le biggest threat
>le islam will somehow take over western world as if religion on the first world isnt a relic of the past
>>
>>7781655
>>7782403
This is the truth
>>
>>7781545
Nice, Viva Franco.
>>
>>7779467
Pan, Latino e ANCAP here. Left is bad. The Conservatives at least do not want to make us shock troops and discard later.
>>
>>7779467
Pan, Latino & ANCAP here. Left is bad. The Conservatives at least do not want to make us shock troops and discard later.
>>
>>7781655
>>7782403
First off, I'm an admitted liberal.

Second, I can totally understand an LGBT person favoring a conservative based on economic policies. Not saying that I think conservatives typically make a better argument on how to run the economy, but I can understand the on-paper appeal of cutting taxes and regulations to enable businesses.

What's unfortunate are people that are reactionary conservatives. People that saw someone with a silly hairstyle on Tumblr post something about "cis-scum" or "male tears" and fled to the right out of shock and disgust. It's like someone seeing a guy in a thong dancing on a float in a Pride parody and thinking "Welp, I can't make sense of this, so I'd better vote Republican next election." Or, alternatively, someone spending 5 minutes on /pol/ and thinking "Oh, all conservatives/libertarians are nazi sympathizers? Guess I'm voting Hilary now."

Whether you find certain members of a party to be "annoying" or not is, at best, a childish thing to consider when sitting in the voting box. At worst, it's an act of nihilism that cheapens your participation in the democratic process.
>>
im a liberal and i own guns

so im not afraid of mudslimes

i have mudslime neighbors

they are also liberals

they own guns too

it all works they dont want their admittedly less civilized and severely uneducated countrymen coming here and neither do i
>>
>>7779567
Yep. At first, the only reason i wanted to vote for trump was because he was the ONLY one speaking out against islam. Still is, honestly. I've been very happy with his first month.
>>
If your gay, and conservative. Be straight. If your against progressivism, your also against lgbt.
>>
>>7781917
Cool I like cute bottom bitches and don't care about your political beliefs long as you aren't a crazy lefty
>>
>>7783097
does progressivism include grammar?
>>
>>7779467
I'm gay and conservative
No problemo in my existence
>>
>>7779467
yup
>>
File: 1466611073415.jpg (74KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1466611073415.jpg
74KB, 1020x759px
>>7779467
I used to be a liberal but I voted for Trump since Hillary's pandering was simply too much for me

I still remember one of my lib friends told me that it was white women's fault that Trump got elected
>>
File: O0OGKty.jpg (47KB, 613x678px) Image search: [Google]
O0OGKty.jpg
47KB, 613x678px
It's pretty easy to be a well informed bisexual conservative. As a fem gaylord I think the left's full of pussies
>>
>>7783097
What an anti progressive thing to say kek
>>
>>7783055
I agree with this.

Personally I've just become sick of a lot of the anti-intellectualism on the left but am still full libertarian socially and lean libertarian/right economically. Dave Rubin's "Classical Liberalism" is really appealing to me basically.
>>
>>7781655
Actually a lot of older money queens are conservative
>>
>>7785672
>Milo
>even once
>>7781467
>>
>>7779467
>be gay
>conservative ideologies
>vote close to straight ticket democrat because of how retarded republicans are

Democrats are the new conservative. Dems want more rules and regs for corporations and 1%ers and freedom for the common man. Repubs want social rules, control, antiabortion laws, antianyreligion except christianity, antigay marriage, bathroom laws, and morality legislation to police the common people and freedom for the 1% and corporations. I will choose Dem every time over that joke party.
>>
File: daddy did nothing wrong.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
daddy did nothing wrong.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
I'm a trans woman and I voted for Trump. I guess I am alt-right.
>>
>>7779467

Democrats in America are really pretty conservative/right.

I don't know what's going on with Trump, isolationist economic tendencies are not traditionally conservative, it doesn't really fit on the old spectrum.

>>7779576

Muslims are conservatives. Look at Africa and murdering people because you're Christian and you think they're a witch still happens like it used to in Christian countries in the Middle Ages. Secularism, education and modern ideas seem to be the antidotes that have worked. The problem with the Republicans is they want to chip away at the boundary between church and state though that's what keeps countries from regressing to that nonsense.
>>
>>7786186
Man we're getting pretty fedora-y today. The right wing in this country wants to do the opposite in my opinion. They want the government out of their lives and faiths. They want the government to not coerce churches to marry gays or bakeries to bake cakes for gay weddings if they choose to. Rights I think they clearly have under the 1st Amendment. Even their more radical views focus on state indifference if not total separation from the church (I.e. teach kids creationism and evolution).

I think modern conservatives couldn't care less about what other people do or want to believe if it doesn't directly impact them, think libertarian-lite. If you don't believe be look at interviews with people like the Memories Pizza owners (the people who refused to bake an Indiana couple's wedding cake). These people aren't full of hate or malice, ignorance maybe, but rarely hate. They perceive a threat of a government telling them how to think, what they can do, and who they can and have to serve. They see stuff like New York's $250,000 missgendering fee (yes that's real, look it up) and they're afraid of what next little right is gonna get taken away next.
>>
>>7786881
>They want the government to not coerce churches to marry gays or bakeries to bake cakes for gay weddings if they choose to.

I've never heard of churches being forced to marry anybody?

Gay wedding cake: I don't think anyone should be forced to write, "Congrats, Todd and Brad!" on a cake in frosting because that's an expression thing, but refusing to sell certain goods to people based on how they were born (race or sexual orientation) is dicey. If there's only one hospital in town and they decide they hate Asians so they won't treat Asians, that would suck. That's usually what people are worried about.

It's nice to say, "If a hospital doesn't want to operate on blacks, it doesn't have to," or if it's a mostly black town, everyone in town could say, "Hey, none of us will sell food or offer water to whites," but that gets into a tricky situation and pragmatically it's easier to say just do your job/sell your goods and don't discriminate so you don't have to worry about the clusterfuck. It's more pragmatic than anything else. The question is just where the line should be drawn.
>>
File: von_Mises.jpg (9KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
von_Mises.jpg
9KB, 240x300px
>>7786116
What freedom does the Democratic Party provide the common man, or any man for that matter? The cornerstone of the Democratic Platform is the literal enslavement of man to the State. The Democrats believe that the value of the citizen's labor should be seized not only to fund extravagant entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicaid, but also to support a vast regulatory complex - even when the citizen himself is vehemently opposed to both. There's nothing more anti-freedom than that.

You accuse the Republican Party of supporting "morality legislation". The truth is the Republican Party has always supported the first amendment which protects both free speech and the free exercise of religion, and the second amendment which guarantees minority communities the right to self-defense. The GOP is composed of not only Christians, but plenty of Jews, Atheists, and Muslims as well.

I'm not saying the Republican Party's perfect, of course we have our radical evangelicals, but look in the mirror for a second. You are part of a Party that has put $250,000 misgendering fines in place in New York. The Democrats pursue plenty of "morality legislation" of their own and the complete abolition of the Second Amendment would enable them to effectively enforce it upon all of the nation.

The LGBT community can either support the Republican Party and safeguard its fundamental rights and liberties, or support the Democratic Party and lose its fundamental rights and liberties but get bathrooms and marriage licenses in return. In my humble opinion, the former is infinitely preferable.

And over the long run, as our nation grows more tolerant, we will see comparatively minor issues like marriage and bathrooms dissipate.
>>
>>7786932
If you believe that someone has a right to a product than the government should offer you that product along with the market. Take, for example, the market for attorneys. If you can't get an attorney for a criminal defense the government gives you one. So it doesn't matter if the only private attorney in town only serves whites because the state guarantees you one as a right. For your hospital I think many would be open to considering a minimum standard of care as a right.

Not to mention that denial of service on any ground creates a market for the people they don't serve. If I live in a town where the bakery only serves straight weddings then I'd make a shit ton of money opening Daggots & Fykes: Cakes and Bread and put the other bakeries out of business. The market doesn't like racism, or homophobia. It cares about one thing: money, and if gay couples have money to spend the market will move ton cater them.

And all of this is not to say their right, just to say their reasons are more complicated than just "let's fuck with them homosexuals."
>>
>>7779467
>This thread again.

Oh well...South American here, gay and planning my HRT, tho still kind of unsure about it. I consider myself fairly conservative, but not in the american sense, rather in the old European sense.

It also bothers me greatly how the LGTB has picked on religion as a boogeyman and hate it despite all the great things it's done for mankind over time, but can't do much about that I guess.

>>7781655
Actually I became conservative when I started to study history. But thanks for posting your opinion!

>>7786932
Does the US not have public hospitals? Public services at all? The government can't refuse it's citizens, but a private entity definitely should be able to.

I mean, I think the real problem in your scenario is that you somehow ended up with a city where there is only 1 hospital and it's privately owned.
If you and me were to sit down and decide how these laws should actually work, we would probably end up reaching a compromise. But nobody can deny that forcing a bakery to serve you when there are probably tons of other bakeries you could go to is beyond petty and is nothing more than an act to show off.

Even taking all law out of the question, I think it's unlikely that even the most homophobic person in the world would just sit idly as someone dies in front of them unless they were actual psychos (unless you count being frozen by shock or fear as sitting idly). Especially medics who actually swear an oath to protect people's lives.
>>
File: 1487160166527.jpg (359KB, 799x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487160166527.jpg
359KB, 799x738px
>Bisexual Libertarian
>Voted for Trump
>Top
>>
>>7779467
I think most gays who are not flaming protest faggots lean to conservatism due to flamers and the """"progressive"""" liberal leftr ruining people's view on gays
>>
>>7788990
South American? What country? Enter in / pol /?
>>
>>7789020
Argentina.

And sometimes, not too often, I like /his/ more just because it's not filled to the brim with shitposting, even tho it's a mostly left-leaning board.
>>
>>7789123

Do you like Brazilian guys? kek
>>
>>7788792
>creates a market for the people they don't serve
In this case that would be a market that caters to only 3% of the population.
Yeah mate that ain't gonna make it.
>>
>>7790078
You don't need to sell to 600 million people if you keep your cost down and you adjust your business accordingly.

There are definitely a lot of business that survive catering to even smaller minorities. You could sell something for 1$ to 1% of the US population and still be filthy rich if you aren't expending very much.
>>
>>7790032
I don't know many.

Muh bf is mexican tho, i'm a race traitor :^(.
>>
>>7790078
What is a "niche market". There are plenty of underwear and sex-toy producers that cater exclusively to gay men, I'm sure a baker will be able to ship you a cake if no baker in your town wants to bake you one.

But, fundamentally, all that is aside the point. You're no better than a slave driver if you force someone at bayonet-point to provide you with service. You're utilizing coercion to violate their right of conscience.
>>
>Who here identifies as Gay and Conservative?

I believe conservatism is stupid: I identify as a bisexual neoreactionary palaeolibertarian.
>>
I don't know what I am as far as left, right, or whatever.
>>
Bisexual Hispanic male and I voted Trump. I'm a moderate independent btw
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 140x250px
>>7779522
>supporting Egg Mcmuffin
>>
>>7779467
legbutts that tote their conservative stance always seem like they're trying to impress someone.
>>
Fags are like a percent of population. Who cares what you think or vote
>>
>>7786932
>gays not forcing people to bake cakes will lead to full blown race war

This faggot
>>
>>7779522

>voted for McMullin

Mcfucking kill yourself.
>>
>>7781339

Mein nigger.
>>
>>7783097

This is a fallacy.
>>
>>7787244

Based AF.
>>
>>7791354

>Bisexual Hispanic male and I voted Trump

I'm that but neoreactionary.
>>
>>7779467
Voted for AfD since foundation and try to join them.
>>
>>7783055
>Whether you find certain members of a party to be "annoying" or not is, at best, a childish thing to consider when sitting in the voting box.

That's true, but so is voting for someone because they are female/black/Mormon/white/[insert reason here].

Too many times people view one issue as the ONLY reason they will vote for someone when you really have to look at all the issues and decide which ones are more important than others and then based your vote on those issues.
>>
>>7785672
>Keeps ammo in purse

How gauche.
>>
>>7795721
>That's true, but so is voting for someone based on their race, gender, religion, etc.

I agree. It's unfortunate when people rely on superficial/arbitrary characteristics of a candidate when choosing to vote for them or not.

Trump's ability to succeed as a republican and democrats jumping ship from Bernie Sanders to Gary Johnson shows that a massive chunk of voters don't really give a fuck about policy.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.