[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo did nothing wrong!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1487398517699.jpg (205KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1487398517699.jpg
205KB, 2000x1333px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

I think he handled himself quite well, I love that he is breaking the stereotype that Gay Conservatives don't exist.

Thoughts?
>>
I don't like sissy, flamboyant faggots. I've tried, but I get disgusted to my stomach when I see displays of gayness
>>
>>7778286
What is a homophobe doing on /lgbt/?
>>
>>7778338

Learn from my enemy, so that I may destroy them.
>>
I actually like milo though he seems despised by /pol/ and /lgbt/
>>
Weak performance. He just came off as a dick this time. Saying that as someone who likes him more than not.
>>
File: yapopoulis.png (470KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yapopoulis.png
470KB, 1366x768px
>>7778286
>>
File: (You).png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
190KB, 373x327px
>>7778350
>>
>>7778107
>he is breaking the stereotype that Gay Conservatives don't exist.
This triggers the libtards.
>>
I like that he's a very effective troll, but it seems like he's trying too hard to look like a faggot. It's like a parody. And if he's doing it as a crutch for debate, it's losing effectiveness.
>>
Jesus fuck that was a cringe fest.
>>
His ideas are completely retarded. He claims to support free speech and libertarianism yet at the same time he wants to remove rights from trans people. If he was a true libertarian he wouldn't give a fuck what other people did with their own bodies.
His only argument against it is the bathroom argument which is ridiculous because literally anyone can go into any bathroom they want regardless of how they identify because there's no rules or regulations saying that any specific person cannot go into any bathroom they choose. Even if there were it's unenforceable because who is going to hire guards at every single public washroom lol

He is pretty much right-wing hypocrisy at its finest and despite the fact that he claims not to be right-wing he clearly is. He's not pro-free speech, he's not libertarian, and his ideas are just general stupidity.
>>
>>7781491
What an inane post. If you suppport muslims, are you a muslim? Stupid transhit.

You don't know what free speech is. If someone disagrees with you, s/he is exercising their freedom of speech, a thing you don't actually comprehend, since you start to screech the moment anyone says something you don't like.

His ideas are not stupid, you are.
>>
>>7778286
You don't have to like him. You can agree with his ideas or not. There are straight-acting gays who might agree with his ideas.
>>
>>7778107
I'm never watching Bill Maher again because he invited the flamboyant disease on his show. I quit watching quite so much when I learned that Maher invited Ann Coulter on his show in exchange for a night inside her pussy, but this seals the deal.
>>
>>7781949
Let's be honest, Maher invited Milo Yiannopoulos on his show in exchange for a night inside his boipucci.
>>
>>7778448
>fullscreen
>1366x768
what is this, 2003?
>>
>>7781966
Let's be honest, Maher invited Milo Yabbadabbadoo on his show because Stephen Bannon promised him a lot of money and another night in Ann Coulter's pussy.
>>
>>7781948

Who said I am trying to silence him? I am all for everyone's right to free speech. Doesn't mean I am not disgusted by his blatant faggotry.
>>
>>7781937
did you read any of what he posted?
>>
>>7778107
What did they talk about? I don't wanna watch the vids.
>>
>>7782242
Typical shit about why he thinks the way he does, why he's a cunt etc. Also throw in Milo talking out of his ass about trans people being disproportionately involved in sex crimes
>>
File: 1487092701067.jpg (49KB, 707x483px) Image search: [Google]
1487092701067.jpg
49KB, 707x483px
>>7778107
>bill couldn't handle a british faggot in his own fucking show
No wonder the right is winning those guys are absolutely weak.
>>
>>7781937

This right here is the problem with Milo supporters. They say, we all want free speech. Then they say something that is obviously hateful and could only elicit one kind of response. You reply/respond by saying you disagree because you think that its hateful. Then they point you out and tell you to shut up and stop talking because you don't like what they say.

Defenders of Free Speech indeed.
>>
>>7782482
>You reply/respond by saying you disagree because you think that its hateful.
No, then people scream and protest and demand he not be allowed to speak and attack people cause property damage and accidentally inflate his book sales by 1500% and get him an interview with Bill Maher
>>
>>7782808
That's just his publisher buying it's own books to inflate it's sales numbers. It's typical Christian disease for the meme.
>>
>>7782260
>trans people being disproportionately involved in sex crimes
As victims, right?
>>
Free speech is US' biggest cancer.

Nothing of value comes out of hate speech. None of those smug bastards will ever take responsability for the hate crimes commited to vulnerable minorities.

Free speech when you're in such a comfortable position sure is easy. Fucking cowards.
>>
>>7782812
Good point. And the more popular he becomes, the more people will realize what a disgusting spineless piece of trash he is.
>>
File: 1477086006477.png (113KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1477086006477.png
113KB, 500x330px
God that interview was disgusting, i didnt know Milo and cared little but he literally has very little to say or have any actual arguments.

He just keeps talking and acting all gay without really saying much, instead of having a mature discussion where you listen, think and talk he just kept talking thinking that if you overshadow someone with talking you win.

But once again he showed why right wingers are always major hypocrites
>All religions are bad but not Catholicism
>Trans people are bad because of le high statistics of sexual crimes(lets ignore society pushes trans people towards sexual shit)
>By that logic i will completely forget the "gays are bad because of the high statistics of stds"
He literally is the average republicuck, completely hypocritical and thoughtless, if you choose to subscribe to a system of thought, even one as bad as "if statistic says x group of people often do something bad, then they are bad" you should at least apply it everywhere, not where it is convenient.

That is the first time i show Milo, terrible image.
>>
>>7781937
>Stupid transhit.
wew so logical and not emotional at all

> If someone disagrees with you
>implying they disagree
Sorry but /pol/tards like that dont disagree, they are cucked by their mental issues

Aka close minded bigots who fall victim to millennia old childish need for control which leads to a really close minded world view based on the limited ignorant "facts" they have leading to the age old behavior "reeee anything different triggers me"(Because i was too stupid and closed my mind in a petty attempt for control and to avoid feeling ignorant)

There's i described the psychological illiness of /pol/tards in a post, aka human nature

I bet you are triggered by a man with a vagina and cry mental illiness ;^)
>>
>>7778107
>that 90s studio set
What is this, the fucking 90s?
>>
Bill Maher completely destroyed his british ponce bp tbqh.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.