[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which part of being treated as the sex you are transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: 1486605406784.jpg (54KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1486605406784.jpg
54KB, 500x483px
Which part of being treated as the sex you are transitioning to is most important to you?

Anything social and interpersonal.
>>
It makes me sad and angry at myself when a girl reflexively sees me as a threat in some way because I'm a guy, like outside at night etc.
I know its not her fault at all of course but it just makes me want to die every time
>>
>>7777698
Can you describe some times that happened?
>>
>>7777698
I hate that too as a CIS male...
All this talking about evil men and how they rape women.
I hate this sexist bullshit, now i act on it and scare the shit out of those sexist bitches.
Fuck them, seriously, i'm sensitive loving and caring but those hoes don´t deserve that.
>>
>>7778072
Even a trans woman would understand to be wary of males. It's not a personal thing. Just safety.
>>
>>7777698
>when a girl reflexively sees me as a threat in some way because I'm a guy, like outside at night

Meh this happens to me and I'm a physical threat to no one (5'5). I just cross the street and continue walking if there is a lady walking in front of me.
>>
>>7777698
feminism tells women that they're likely to get jumped in the street and they can't do anything about it
blame them
>>
>>7778072
>I'm gonna fuck with people that are afraid of getting fucked with, because they are afraid of getting fucked with
very sensitive
>>
>>7778653
Blame the men for being violent animals.
>>
>>7778675
At least you're only saying this ironically.
>>
>>7778686
I'm sure it's cozy in that bubble you live in.
>>
>>7778748
>I'm sure it's cozy in that bubble you live in.
Meanwhile you make unfounded shitposts like >>7778675
>>
>>7778656
They hurt my feelings with treating me like that.
Also They are privileged and their interaction with me is sexist and discriminating.
>>
>>7778830
dude they are not discriminating you.

thats like saying I go into a warzone and get mad if people think I'd shoot them.

They don't make assumptions about you, they are generally careful.
>>
>>7778841
Then they are dumb and don´t know shit about humans.
I'm very shy and have been abused so much by women, and they still act like i was a threat to them.

The last one even lied to me 2 times and flaked 3 Dates. While telling me in advance of the third that she was "so sorry" and she doens´t do stuff like that usually.
And she wasn´t even that good looking.
And only because she hurt my feelings and i build some aggressive surface to show how hurt i am without being a pussy now every girl in this social circel thinks im a potential rapist.

And she´s like the nice angle. And of course every guy in her circel is like completely against me, nearly had to beat one of this assholes up.

I had hardly recovered from my abusive relationship after 3 years and the first girl i´m able to let near of me fucks me up like that.
Fucking whores.
>>
>>7778841
>be sexist against men
>feminists will claim it isn't discrimination
>>
>>7778889
youre probably just a sociopath, no biggie
>>
>>7778895
You are the reason people are right to hate women!
>>
File: philippine-cobra.jpg (24KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
philippine-cobra.jpg
24KB, 550x412px
>>7778893
>stop discriminating me!
>>
>>7777663
ITT: people have no clue what shit women go through in their lives
>>
>>7778912
Stop stereotyping based on joke images.
>>
>>7778912
Why so triggered that not everyone buys the female victimhood narrative?
>>
>>7778895
That doesn´t give her the right to treat me like that.
>>
>>7778916
>>7778912
>>
>>7778921
No, being female does.
>>
>>7778939
And that´s exactly why equal rights have failed.
>>
>>7778942
equal rights is a meme. everybody knows that
>>
>>7778961
>>7778898
>>
>>7777698
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>7778072
I'm just sick of the morons that ruin it for those of us who aren't rapists or creepy or in the habit of shouting at people on the street.

I'm also sick of getting harassed in the street by passing van drivers because I look like a girl from behind.
I'm fucking not, assholes. It's not my fault my hair is fabulous.
>>
>>7778072
>i'm sensitive loving and caring
>i act on it and scare the shit out of those sexist bitches.

Classic Nice Guy™
>>
>>7779172
Women catcall too, but the ones who don't aren't saying things are ruined for them by those who do.
>>
>>7779223
... What?
>>
>>7777663
Not being seen as a freak for having emotions other than anger. Having friends who I can talk to on a deeper level than "hey brah wanna go watch the sportsball and try to fuck stacies". Being seen as fully human, rather than a hyperviolent rapey robot.
>>
>>7779664
Looks like you made the mistake of trying to befriend the Chads you actually just wanted to fuck
>>
>>7779899
That's the weird thing, you'd think nerds and betamales would be less awful, but they are just that bad. They are just too meek to express their awfulness.
>>
>>7779910
If you're trying to date them sure I'll agree with you. But just be friends? No way
>>
>>7778924
Sorry, I didn't even read the thread, I thought you were talking about the OP pic.
>>
>>7779664
being male hurts
>>
>>7779664
>Being seen as fully human, rather than a hyperviolent rapey robot.
No-one is seen as fully human. Women are the fragile helpless mentally susceptible victims of the hyperviolent rapey robots.
>>
>>7778072
>i act on it and scare the shit out of those sexist bitches
how considerate of you. you'll certainly challenge their fear and hatred of men acting like that.
>>
>>7783349
How did those bitches ever challenge my fear and hatred of women?
>>
>>7783825

Um.. by doing nothing threatening?
>>
>>7777663
I love being desired. Everyone used to completely ignore me as a guy, it was like I was a fucking ghost, but now they're actually seeking me out.
>>
>>7783318
What if you're androgynous
>>
>>7777663
I don't care how people treat me. I transition to feel better about myself. Only thing that I can think of is being treated like a female by my bf.
>>
>>7784534
This sorta. I don't care about the weird looks I get when people are trying to determine my birth sex, just so long as my partner and the people I care about treat me with love and respect.
>>
>>7784534
This. Transitioning is 100% about me.
Social dysphoria is negligible if it exists at all.
>>
>>7785493
Lucky you, you never need to worry about not passing.
>>
>>7785589
Especially since I pass.
>>
>>7777663
I've never felt myself to be male, so it is jarring anytime that occurs. Which is thankfully very infrequent now. I don't think it is really so very much more complicated than that, I just don't like being treated other than how I feel.
>>
>>7785666
I'm envious, but good for you. When did you start transition?
>>
>>7785845
Medically 17, but I was training voice and behaviors earlier.
>>
>>7786056
I'm guessing you fit the 'hsts' profile of being into guys exclusively and very gender-nonconforming as a kid?
>>
>>7786135
Yeah, I'm pretty much like biological women and exclusively into men.
>>
>>7778351
>>7778656
Be wary of muslims and non-whites, if we are talking about statistics, you are pretty safe around whites and East Asians

Either throw out this bullshit out of the window or take this philosophy to the ultimate conclusion.

Fear Blacks and Muslims
>>
Hey thats a pretty strange meme
>>
>>7777698
before when i first started transitioning (mtf) i used to hate when this happened. best thing you can do is if youre passing a woman in public hug the wall as close as you can or walk as far away from them as possible, keep your arms in, look down, and look disgusted at them. after they pass you look back after a couple of steps occasionally youll see a couple of mental freak outs/ getting out their mirror to see whats wrong with themselves. always funny af too.
>>
>>7788761
Funny how the same misandrists who say all women rationally fear men will be the ones who call you racist.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.