[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want gigantic tits. Does this make me trans? pic somewhat related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1224207056319.jpg (153KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1224207056319.jpg
153KB, 600x900px
I want gigantic tits. Does this make me trans?

pic somewhat related.
>>
A G P
G
P
detected.
>>
>>7777212
anyone remember that story about that guy whos friend paid him some crazy amount of money to get implants and keep them for a year? and then the guy kept them after the year ended because he had a good time with them and hi gf liked the or some shit
>>
>>7777249
Sounds like a forced fem fic. Should be right up OP's alley.
>>
>>7777283
it might not be true honestly, not sure where I heard it. mightve been on a podcast or something
>>
>>7777306
That's better because I don't have to feel guilty for thinking about it that way like I do for some things.
>>
>>7777306
>>7777283
it's real, there are images on the internet of the guy just about his day to day life with a huge pair of knockers under his t shirt

jealous desu, I'm often told that I'm ballsy but I wish I could give as little fucks as him
>>
>>7777226
It's not like I'm jacking off in the mirror looking at my chest. If this was a sissification/forced fem thing I wouldn't be confused about it.
>>
>>7777226
>because there are no cis women that get lip injections or breast augmentations or ass augmentations

So I guess those cis women are also AGP then, right?
>>
>>7777212
probably. do you just want to be exactly as you are now but with gigantic tits? more context is needed.

>>7777320
>>7777249
I remember this guy. there was something up with him that always made me think the bet was his 'excuse'.

also he was from a time well before today's public knowledge of trans issues.
>>
>>7777503
The tits are the main focus of it, though there are additional aspects like a strong desire to have no body hair, to paint my nails, to shave my beard.
>>
>>7777497
Cis women want beautifying surgery because they want to be attractive to guys. Not for sexual and/or dysphoric reasons.
>>
>>7777528
so exactly the same body type, with painted nails and no hair except the stuff on your scalp + eyebrows... and gigantic tits?

(not criticising at all. just getting my head around things :) )
>>
>>7777536
Thinner too, I guess, but yeah. Mostly the same.
>>
>>7777546
you'd not change anything about how you act, dress, etc.?

if not, why not?
>>
No just go get some from a concer patient
>>
>>7777551
How I dress, yes. I have a strong desire for women's shoes and would like to wear clothing that accentuated and/or went well with the tits.

As for how I'd act, I don't know. Probably not any different?
>>
>>7777568
ok :)

>normal guy with strange desire to have big tits.
sounds quite different from
>normal guy that wants to lose weight, have no body hair, paint their nails,wear womens shoes, have gigantic tits and wear feminine clothes to show off those gigantic tits.

Also you know you can do all that other stuff right now without the tits?

and you can get false boobs to see how you like it? (though they get fairly expensive in the "gigantic" range.)
>>
>>7777598
>Also you know you can do all that other stuff right now without the tits?

Sure, but the desire for tits is overwhelming and eclipses all the rest. It's like a primal need.
>>
>>7777636
I mean. Only you can truly know if you are trans or not.

But if think someone with primal desires like that was more likely trans than not.

At least it's something for you to seriously consider.

If instead of being a 'guy with gigantic tits' (and all the other stuff you wanted,) you were offered the chance to be a girl (with gigantic tits,) but you got to keep as many as you want of of the parts of being a guy you liked, would you take it?
>>
File: IMG_2053.jpg (57KB, 286x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2053.jpg
57KB, 286x432px
>>7777212
> get the clamps
>>
>>7777718
Also, simpler question? Why do you want to stay a guy?
>>
>>7777718
>If instead of being a 'guy with gigantic tits' (and all the other stuff you wanted,) you were offered the chance to be a girl (with gigantic tits,) but you got to keep as many as you want of of the parts of being a guy you liked, would you take it?

Yes, I believe I would.

>Also, simpler question? Why do you want to stay a guy?

I guess it's less about wanting to remain a guy and more that I'm already a guy. I don't feel a desire for a vagina, at least not in any sense comparable to the breasts or the other things so I guess I didn't think "be female" was an option.
>>
>>7777751
Being a girl is 100% something you can do. You might even be one already.

Feeling strongly about 'wanting a vagina' is actually relatively rare amongst trans girls, at least early on. Most never get SRS.
>>
>>7777818
I have a lot to think about. Thank you for your help working through this.
>>
>>7777829
All good. Good luck on the gigantic tits.
>>
File: e2.jpg (197KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
e2.jpg
197KB, 750x421px
>>7777249
I remember an episode of "The man Show" They had this guy as a guest.
Heres an excert from the wikipedia article:
"In the summer of 1996 Zembic was gambling in a high-stakes game when the conversation turned to women's breast implants.[1] One of his friends, another gambler named Jobo, had the opinion that having implants in order to attract men was a crazy thing to do. Zembic disagreed and said that it was not a serious event and that the consequences were small. An argument ensued and the two agreed that they would enter into a wager where Zembic would receive breast implants and if he kept them in for a year he would win US$100,000 (US$150,000 in 2017).[1]

The two established a contract to work out the details. Brian would pay for the operation to have 38C implants placed under his pec muscles.[1] Jobo placed the money with a third party to guarantee payment if Zembic won the bet. For a few months in 1996 he didn't follow through with the wager but in the fall of 1996 Zembic lost a large amount of money playing the stock market and sought out a surgeon to go through with the procedure in order to win the $100,000 prize to cover his losses.[1]

Through his gambling contacts he found a cosmetic surgeon who was also a gambler and after a few games of backgammon Zembic was able to get the $4,500 surgery in exchange for forgiving the doctor's debt.[1] In October 1996 Zembic underwent the breast augmentation surgery in New York City.[1] Jobo upon hearing that Zembic had undergone surgery offered to buy out the bet by paying $50,000 to cancel the wager but Zembic refused and said he would see the wager through for the full year and full $100,000.[1] In October 1997 he fulfilled the arrangements of the bet and Jobo deposited the full $100,000 into a Swiss bank account.[1][2]

After the one-year mark passed he became a celebrity of sorts because of the wager and that he hadn't had the implants removed.[...] As of 2013 he still has the implants.[4][5]"
>>
>>7778603
agp as fuck

his being a hon triggers me though.
>>
>>7778603

He was on botched. He said he was offered like a million bux to get srs but didn't go thru with it.

Sounds like he's a closeted agp nonop tranny.
>>
>>7779331
>He said he was offered like a million bux to get srs but didn't go thru with it.
that would be one way to come out and also fund your transition.
>>
>>7778603
somebody should have told them about HRT.
>>
>>7778603
>>7780730
>them
You should respect people's pronouns.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.