[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

File: bwhite.png (675KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
bwhite.png
675KB, 800x526px
What the FUCK is his problem?
>>
>>7777032
She's agp
>>
>>7777032
Blaire White is an:
>Alt-right's pet tranny
>Auntie Susan
>Attention whore desperate for approval and validation

Should I continue on with this list?
>>
File: blaire white mirror selfie.png (293KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white mirror selfie.png
293KB, 375x375px
>>7777039
this is what blaire looked, sounded, and acted like *before* her transition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM
by definition she is hsts
>>7777032
>she assumed the way her life improved when she transitioned to female (= stopped being gnc) is symbolic of the way all men are treated vs all women, and so took the good bits of mra ideology too far
>she realized being an alt-right spokestranny is a lot more unique than being an sjw one
>she hasn't taken the sillyolmepill and doesn't realize that early transition is not just the best but the only option for people like her
>she isn't my gf
>>
>>7777045
How in the fuck is she alt-right just by not being an SJW?
>she isn't my gf
This one we can MASSIVELY agree on. Pun intended.
>>
File: blaire white gun.png (393KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white gun.png
393KB, 540x540px
>>7777047
i'm using 'alt-right' as a catchall here the same way 'sjw' is used as a catchall, to describe a lot of extreme politics that have popped up in the past few years that aren't necessarily what the term was invented to describe
but her unironic use of 'cultural marxism' doesn't do her any favours
>>
>>7777050
Dude she isn't even far right. And a lot of left wingers use that phrase. She is center right.
>>
>>7777045
If she is hsts why did she wait so long to transition?
>>
>>7777032
>>7777044
I feel the stench of envy.
>>
File: blaire white tummy.png (618KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white tummy.png
618KB, 564x564px
>>7777051
>And a lot of left wingers use that phrase
i think you may be placing the political center much further right than it is
'cultural marxism' is as sure a determinant of a certain kind of right-wing politics as 'drumpf' is a certain kind of left
>>
>>7777047
All people who don't support sjw's are alt-right or alt-righters in waiting
>>
>>7777044
>Should I continue on with this list?

Yes, pls.
>>
>>7777053
'hsts' can mean 'tried to live as gnc gay member of natal sex for a while' just as much as it can mean 'transitioned at 3', and historically (especially on the ftm side) that's usually what it meant
a hsts mtf transitioning at 21 (which isn't really that late given the average until recently was late 30s/early 40s) after being the clearest fucking faggot you met in your life for a few years is pretty ordinary, though increasingly less common with early intervention
>>
>>7777057
No it is not even left or right. It is just libertarian. The "certain kind of right-wing politics" phrase would be "racial realism."
>>
>>7777061
The world would be better if more LGBT were libertarians... luckily I made friendship with a trans these days and she is ancap like me 0.0
>>
>>7777032
I discovered her channel a few days ago and holy shit, it looks like she is the only trans youtuber that isnt totally insane.
>>
>>7777083
She is very calm, I saw some videos of her and subscriber. She was attacked by left wing fanatics.
>>
>>7777083
I mean, does she ever talk about anything interesting? At least the insane ones are fun to watch.
>>
She tries to make impression of being calm and rational, but all she does in fact is resorting to attacking strawmen and ad hominem. Also her belief that transgender people should not be allowed to transition before 21 is against all modern medical and psychological knowledge.
>>
>>7777133
90% of people nowadays use ad hominem in any discussion.
>>
>>7777159
That's still wrong.
>>
>>7777166
Each sees the other as wrong today. Respect to her opinions. These days I saw a trans friend mine be destroyed by a feminist cis for opinion matters.

Are taking very seriously simple words
>>
>>7777057
>i think you may be placing the political center much further right than it is
Jesus fucking christ, you'd have to be an SJW to believe this.
>>
>>7777852
i'm an mra, i'm pretty sure that contraindicates sjw-ism unless you're the type who believes anyone who isn't pro-trump is an sjw (which, again, is putting the political center somewhere it isn't)
in this era of filter bubbles it's very easy to assume people are a lot more left- or right-wing than they are
'cultural marxism' as a term is almost exclusively restricted to paleoconservatives, alt-righters, and neo-reactionaries, who are all decidedly rightist
>>
>>7777871
>i'm an mra,
Which issues are you an MRA on?
>>
>>7777891
most of 'em, i guess, that's a weird question
just as feminists exist on a spectrum from 'thinks there's a slight pro-male bias' to 'thinks 90% of men should be killed and the rest kept for breeding', mras exist on a comparable spectrum, and i'm around the 'slight to moderate pro-female bias in western countries' point
specific points: higher education gap, child-rearing issues (alimony/custody/single mothers), prison sentencing
>>
>>7777133
The effects of society cannot be fully separated before that point.
>>
>>7777903
I guess I meant specific points you thought were important. Why 'slight to moderate' and what do you think of MRAs who think there's a severe bias?

Trans people often seem to be either MRA or feminist, never just undecided or not caring about it.
>>
>>7777871
hey cool an MRA, what up fellow outcast

you know what's hilarious to me is how mascfriends play up the whole (boutique, neutered, gentrified, fake ad-copy) (or Tumblr "beautiful at any size including the one that makes you look identical to the kind of chick who'd believe this shit") manliness thing but then if you're an MRA it's "kill yourself out of my TL shitlord"
>>
>>7777912
the effects of society can never be fully separated, i know detransitioners who transitioned in their 30s and claim it was social bias that instigated their transition
depending on exactly how radical-blanchardian you are, you can also claim an entire group of trans people (that includes blaire) transition out of social bias and that all things considered this is a not-bad or actively-good thing
>>7777931
>Why 'slight to moderate'
because there have been social contexts, and still are, in which men predominated -- that doesn't reverse itself just because women are more clearly in power today
also, male/female bias is not consistent even in the west, and i think the difference between moderate feminists and moderate mras depends on exactly what things you think are important and how different you think men and women are on innate psychological levels (psychological sex denialism is an inherent enough aspect of feminism for me to believe trans feminists and pro-trans cis feminists are in an unsustainable kind of denial, and given the rise of terfs lately it's not one that will end well)
>what do you think of MRAs who think there's a severe bias?
historically blind
though one thing that gets intertwined with degree-of-feminism/men's rights activism is that, yes, a lot of people on both sides have a bias against men or women, and that this shows through in their beliefs
i am, though it is hard for some people to understand, more sympathetic to extremist mras who simply hate women than extremist mras who think women are more privileged than they are without involving misogyny in the mix
i'll admit i do not have a hugely positive view of women as a category either
>Trans people often seem to be either MRA or feminist, never just undecided or not caring about it
we're a people predisposed to mental extremes
>>
File: 1487347682613.jpg (305KB, 1835x714px) Image search: [Google]
1487347682613.jpg
305KB, 1835x714px
>>7777050
>>
I like her
she's maybe the only tranny I like
she did what she wanted because she was a consenting adult, and doesn't force anyone else to play into it
can't fault her because I do the same thing
>>
>>7778088
the fact that both the left and right (i accidentally typed 'white') put the center in the wrong place does not negate the stupidity of it
stupidity exists in all political spheres
>>
>>7777032
Being attractive and opinionated makes you sum fat dollah on jewtube.
>>
>>7777032
>current year
>being trans and still getting triggered by blaire
>>
>>7777871
I really don't think she understands the full implications of "Cultural Marxism," tbqfh, and much of the alt-right's ethnonationalism WAS centrist only a couple of generations ago.

You say that the center has shifted, but you don't seem to grasp the truth of that statement yourself.
>>
>>7778288
>I really don't think she understands the full implications of "Cultural Marxism," tbqfh
this is a reasonable statement and i can see how it could happen
blaire is evasive as to her actual views and seems to want really badly to fit in with the young conservative revival, which in its most infamous presentations is alt-right and in its more muted ones...still isn't far from it, and thus has that whole edgy rightist aesthetic
she seems vaguely paleocon overall
>and much of the alt-right's ethnonationalism WAS centrist only a couple of generations ago
a couple of generations ago...as in the 1960s?
>You say that the center has shifted, but you don't seem to grasp the truth of that statement yourself
it's less, perhaps, that the center has shifted and more that everyone has their own unique center that bears at most a passing resemblance to the real one
>>
>>7777956
>depending on exactly how radical-blanchardian you are, you can also claim an entire group of trans people (that includes blaire) transition out of social bias and that all things considered this is a not-bad or actively-good thing
Wouldn't a fully Blanchardian view be that both etiologies transition for their own social reasons?
>>
>>7777956
>because there have been social contexts, and still are, in which men predominated
Which ones?

>and how different you think men and women are on innate psychological levels (psychological sex denialism is an inherent enough aspect of feminism for me to believe trans feminists and pro-trans cis feminists are in an unsustainable kind of denial, and given the rise of terfs lately it's not one that will end well)
How does belief or not in innate psychological sex differences matter in this situation?

>i am, though it is hard for some people to understand, more sympathetic to extremist mras who simply hate women than extremist mras who think women are more privileged than they are without involving misogyny in the mix
How come?
>>
File: TEqv0.gif (476KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
TEqv0.gif
476KB, 500x333px
>>7777044
>should i continue?
For the love of god please do.
>>
File: ada.jpg (12KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
12KB, 200x254px
>>7777044
>>
File: 1486420784091.jpg (173KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486420784091.jpg
173KB, 630x354px
>>7777044
>auntie susan
I love it.
>>
>>7780004
Salty is the patrician choice
>>
>>7777076
I don't dig ancap, but I think it is great that lgbt has so much political disunion.
I don't believe much in that non-binary stuff specifically because only SJW's claim it. I'd be asking to fund some research if I saw political diversity in the group.
We got it all from Gazi, to Rubin, to Yiannopolis, to Blaire, to TJ, to Dirty Hippy Panda, to Anderson Cooper, at this point trying to nail the original four "LGBT" on any politics would be insane.
>>
File: 2.jpg (54KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
54KB, 251x233px
>>7777032
>says early transitioning is bad for kids
>is an early transitioner
>>
>>7778335
blanchardian view is that hsts = social and a*p = personal
a*p transition being very personal is an inherent part of blanchardianism, in that it doesn't make a lot of sense for someone who appears to all the world to be an ordinary gender-conforming successful-in-natal-sex man to claim to have a feminine soul and need to be a woman unless you ascribe the etiology of that to something socially invisible
>>7778356
>Which ones?
low hanging fruit: saudi arabia
less clear example: certain highly ambitious work environments, where the psychological sex differences between men and women that make men more ambitious are used as an excuse to discriminate against women who are gnc in the sense they're highly ambitious
>How does belief or not in innate psychological sex differences matter in this situation?
feminists ascribe accomplishment differences between men and women to women being discriminated against, whereas i think a lot of them are simply that men and women *are not the same* and something based around them being the same is not going to succeed
>How come?
because 'some men have been deeply hurt by women and these men are reacting to that pain' is more understandable than 'has failed to notice that there is not a matriarchy'
>>
>>7781266
>in that it doesn't make a lot of sense for someone who appears to all the world to be an ordinary gender-conforming successful-in-natal-sex man to claim to have a feminine soul
But that's assuming they genuinely are ordinary and successful, and not merely managing to give that appearance while mentally struggling with the lifestyle an ordinary and successful cis man would be capable of.

>certain highly ambitious work environments
Which kinds of work environment?

>whereas i think a lot of them are simply that men and women *are not the same* and something based around them being the same is not going to succeed
Men and women can be not the same without innate psychological sex differences.

>more understandable than 'has failed to notice that there is not a matriarchy'
Why do they believe there is a matriarchy?
>>
>>7777044
>Alt-right's pet tranny
>Auntie Susan
>Attention whore desperate for approval and validation
that's every tranny on this board, except White leans right
>>
>>7778088
>implying all of these positional descriptors aren't correct except Milo's
>>
>>7781009
>can't even make an "OK" sign correctly
degeneracy
>>
>>7781009
Are you actually retarded or just baiting?
>>
>>7778088
Killary probably is center-right economically tbhwyf
>>
Odd how she went from ugly gay boy to qt tranny. she fills my wiener with blood. anybody know if her penis is feminine?
>>
File: blaire white corset looking bra.png (250KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white corset looking bra.png
250KB, 486x486px
>>7782461
people have claimed she's both unusually large and unusually small (both by trans girl standards)
so who knows
>>
>>7782461
Do cis "straight" guys actually find Blair attractive? Weird.
>>
>>7782503
>Do cis "straight" guys actually find Blair attractive?

Yeah probably not as straight as i'd like to thing. Imagine bending her over and having her balls slap against your balls in unison
>>
>>7782461
>penis is feminine
A penis can't be feminine. You are just gay.
>>
I find Blaire to be pretty hot aswell. She shouldnt overdo her makeup tho.
>>
>>7782516

Fuck off. I only suck FEMININE dick. Do you really think I would suck a dick if it weren't feminine come on.

>You are just gay.

I hate gays
>>
>>7777044
Sure. But you will still kill yourself before him.
>>
>>7777871
>it's very easy to assume people are a lot more left- or right-wing than they are

so exactly what you're doing right now?
>>
>>7777045
>she assumed the way her life improved when she transitioned to female (= stopped being gnc) is symbolic of the way all men are treated vs all women, and so took the good bits of mra ideology too far
Expand on this?
>>
>>7781266
>>7781311
Educated MRAs don't believe in a "matriarchy." The fact is that there is gynocentrism, a cultural preference for women that protects them and treats men as expendable.
>>
File: blaire white before after.png (235KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white before after.png
235KB, 480x240px
>>7785779
pre-transition, blaire was a massive fucking faggots. queen of the faggots, goddess of them. she was what people picture in their heads when you talk about a faggot, except twice that. this is how she looked, sounded, and acted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM
as you can guess, going through life as someone who's THAT divergent from your natal gender role is not going to be enjoyable
so when blaire transitioned, she went from being the faggot queen to a pretty ordinary gender-conforming young woman whose most unusual gendered trait is that she's majoring in, you fucking guessed it, computer science. because she was suddenly a pretty normal person, she began to be treated with a respect she hadn't experienced before. she also started experiencing the actual privileges women get that men don't (which, mind you, can be double-edged swords -- i have absolutely no interest in experiencing female privilege because i'd rather be an ambitious high achiever than able to get by on sex), but these were dwarfed by simply how much better her life was because she had gone from 'freak' to 'normal'. so she falsely assumed that the freak-normal transition was more typical of a man's vs a woman's experiences, and drew some inaccurate conclusions.
>>
>>7786805
But very faggy traits aren't the same as gender-conforming female ones. Computer science is an obvious example, but mannerisms too.

What privileges would she have gotten that made her think that way?

Even exaggerating it because she hadn't got a typical male experience, how would her view of women's experiences turn her an MRA too far?
>>
>>7782503
cis straight guy here, and yes
>>
>>7777032
she's right, and I don't mean politically.
>>
>>7777044
>shall I continue with insults and shaming?
wtf, I hate blaire now
>>
File: Chandler2016.jpg (81KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Chandler2016.jpg
81KB, 640x960px
>>7777045
Without all that overdrawn lipstick she looks like Chandler Riggs a.k.a CORAL.
Why doesn't she do more genuine vlogs like this? It seems like every video she puts out is just striking down some tumblr-centric ideal.
>>
>>7793927
Appeals to the alt-light because "A tranny that actually looks like a girl and isn't an SJW? JACKPOT!!!!"

Not transgender-literate enough to know that blaire white would look hideous without all that makeup
>>
>>7777044
>Alt-Right
Considering Blaire isn't alt-right herself, all this amounts to is idiotic guilt-by-association. You can't control your audience.
>Auntie Susan
>If you're an OPPRESSED GROUP you're not allowed to disagree with what the GROUP says
>If you're a woman and not a feminist/black and don't like BLM/trans and n you hat ve INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qw8sgEdRw
>>
>>7777032
Shes the trans version Milo yianopoulos
>>
I fucking hate her eyebrows. Why doesn't she leave them alone. Seriously the worst look.
>>
>>7777045
damn that ffs did her miracles
>>
>>7777032
Nothing. She's cool.
>>
>>7777076

>ancap
You mean FYIGM-ism?
>>
>>7777032
Who is he
>>
>>7799302
>tfw poor
At least I get to be able to bring it up to fuck with statists like you.
>>
>>7798317
When did she support child genital mutilation?
>>
>>7799383
>tfw left-wing market anarchist
>tfw lower middle class home
>tfw little support from parents.
>>
>>7799383
Also do you really think all issues with capitalism just magically disappear when the state's gone? Hell, I am not even against markets.

Both the state and private (not personal) property need to largely fuck off.
>>
she says nothing wrong except for on early transition
>>
>>7799438
>issues
>with capitalism
I reject your premise.
>>
>>7799438
>Also do you really think all issues with capitalism just magically disappear when the state's gone? Hell, I am not even against markets.
>issues with capitalism
That literal faggots bankrupt yourselves trying to have retardedly unnecessary drug regimes/surgery?

>Both the state and private (not personal) property need to largely fuck off.
Oh you're a communist.
I was going to suggest this anyway, but this time with bit of gusto, kys.
>>
>>7777032
No idea... Probably just insanity?
Caused by jealousy etc.

>>7777083
She is completely insane.
>>
zer*
>>
File: 67931082.jpg (128KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
67931082.jpg
128KB, 660x440px
>>7799700

>inb4 https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a7hiGVFDwFE/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=hUMaxh-CYpMG4X5tZS_Ma8Ayuec

>>>/pol/
>>
>>7799902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7hiGVFDwFE

fix'd

I fucking hate trackpads
>>
>>7777032
im straight as fuck but i would downright rhatefuck that bitch
>>
>>7799972
same #lesboforblaire
>>
>>7777045
Why are people saying she had FFS? She has exactly the same face except she doesnt have a shitty wig on and knows how to do eyebrows and makeup now.
>>
>>7800014
She's still doing drag makeup.
>>
>>7800014
lips are completely different. forehead looks flatter. she had her hips augmented too. it's pretty obvious man.
>>
I'd pay so much money to watch her take a shit.
>>
>>7800927
Are you completely fucking retarded?
She draws her lips twice as big as they are, you can clearly see her lipline under her lipstick.
>>
>>7782503
Have you seen her FB fanpage or Twitter? Liking Trannies is normal now.
>>
>>7801293
the lip structure and the muscles surrounding it look different. very clearly collagen enhancements or something like that. if zer had the capacity to make zer's lips that nice living as a male zer would have.
>>
>>7803955
Just kill yourself.

She draws her lips twice the size they are
>>
>>7805515
oh ok, so now 4chan has added a %age chance that an image gets uploaded.

Fucking chinese.
Bet they want us to pay now to have guaranteed images.
>>
Well… he's mentally ill and he's struggling to accept it. What he should do is to seek some psychiatric help – a healthy man shouldn't take artificial female hormones and attempt to make himself look like the opposite sex. No one will ever convince me that it's a sane thing to do. He looks like a severe case of schizophrenia – not only he calls himself a 'woman' while having a fucking dick (you'd think that having a dick means that you're a man, but these fucking SJWs will argue even with such basic knowledge and against common fucking sense), but… he somehow can't even notice, that he doesn't even remotely resemble a woman. He looks like an abomination, like fucking Frankenstein – his mouth is fake AF, not to mention his nose. It's not enough to cover the masculine shape of his head, his big caveman's forehead and his enormous head. He's just a dude with long hair, like a metal band member or a computer nerd. No tranny will ever come at least close to any biological woman, no matter how ugly she'd be.
>>
Do you think she makes these threads so she can feel smug about all these hons furious with envy?
>>
>>7805607

>schizophrenia
Not sure if bait, but I'll bite.

Gender Dysphoria differences from schizophrenia or anything else due to the fact it's caused by a feminized brain. You can't fix that. HRT, SRS and FFS are just found to be the most humane way to deal with it. As anything other solution(try lithium) just adresses the symptom and not the problem. In the long run you'll kill yourself over it, go down the HRT route or just live in a mentally unstable existential nightmare with no escape other than death.
>>
>>7805647
>feminized brain
That's just the reason of his homosexuality. Why couldn't he just keep being a gay boy? And no, giving MEN female hormones is not a humane thing to do – it's against nature and it only harms these people. If they're so desperate to kill themselves, we should just protect them by putting them in mental facilities or keeping them on drugs.
>>
>>7805672
>it's against nature
the level of spooks you people believe in never ceases to astound me
>>
>>7777050
I consider myself pretty liberal leaning and I think sjws can stick a fork in their ass. There's a big counter culture between mindless agenda driven sjw tards and people who call them out on their bullshit. Doesn't make people like me alt-right by any means though.
>>
>>7805672
>your argument
https://youtu.be/Qh2sWSVRrmo
:^)
>>
>>7805698
What do you mean? By saying that it's against nature I just mean that it damages their bodies. A man doesn't have breasts. So if one desires to take hormones or get surgeries to obtain some cone 'tits', he clearly isn't in his right mind. If someone wants to chop off their arm you'll say that they're trans-amputee?
>>
>>7805672
>implying it's more ethical to keep me drugged up locked up away losing my sense of self and rotting away
wew lad
I can tell you one thing about those places. Some people would rather kill themselves than being put there the rest of their lives.
>>
>>7805999
also not addressing Gender Dysphoria in a normal manner can have the following side effects:
mood disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, and suicide attempts
to name a few
>>
>>7805999
It's for their safety. If I put you in a mental hospital and keep you on drugs, you wouldn't harm yourself with hormones or commit suicide. What's unethical about it? Our moral system is designed to primarily save people's life.
>>
>>7806030
I sincerely would rather be euthanized. My father went into those clinics. He's a shadow of his former self. That place fucked him up mentally and physically with all those meds. Really I'd rather die. He only just about can escape that place now. He had a friend who also spend his time there. He never wants to come near that place ever again.

Really euthanizing is more humane at that point. It's like a person with dementia slowly losing themselves. I really wouldn't blame a person for killing themselves if the dementia got severe.

Also keeping people locked up like that against their will is also unethical. You are denying their at least the chance to try to live a normal life. Even if it's never gonna meet nuclear family standards(it's a shit standard overall, though it had it's use during pre-industrial times).

You go spend time in those places for fun. See how you will come out of there intact.
>>
>>7805541
I can't really place exactly what she did but she looks different. other than the makeup, her brow ridge looks higher and the jaw and chin look smaller.
>>
>>7806055
I'm sorry ;-;. You're right… I'm a tranny myself honestly, I was basically trolling. I shouldn't have done that, I didn't intent to insult anyone. I was just trying to see how long it is possible to make up arguments for that ridiculous claim and if anyone else would support it. Honestly, IMHO there's a lot of evil things about psychiatry – dehumanising and chemically lobotomising people shouldn't be such a widespread 'treatment'. Female hormones are nowhere as harmful as antidepressants or antipsychotic shit, since they're way better into helping transgender people live normal lives. Of course… only if we consider helping people live normal lives as the goal of medicine instead of forcing people into obeying cultural standards.
By the way, I know some trans people and it is possible to pass actually, I just wanted to insult Blaire, because I hate that bitch.
>>
>>7806242
Oh I hate Blaire as well.
>I'm sorry ;-;.

;-; it's okay bait ;-;
>>
The same you all bootlegs have.
>>
>>7806055
>tfw was kept on antipsychotics for less than a year and took 7 years to recover into a normalfag
only take antipsychotics if you're living in constant stress have no other refuge. if your problem is in any way treatable or tolerable don't squander your life.
>>
>>7806515
What did they do to you that needed so much recovery?
>>
>>7781009
Yeah because she knows from experience. What's your point?
>>
>>7806698
i was prescribed risperdal as a teenager, it made me feel like a zombie while i was on it, i was unable to think and spent most of my time in a dazed state unconcerned with what was happening around me or with my own wellbeing.

when i stopped taking the pills the effects diminished but not entirely, i could rarely concentrate on anything and suffered from some dissociation. during that time i drifted away from the normative lifestyle and became a burden on my parents, it's only recently that i was able to break away from that habitually idle lifestyle and get a job and rent a place for myself, but i still regret all that lost time that could've been spent enjoying my youth and improving my academic background.
>>
>>7806777
Can you describe what it was like more, while you were on it and afterwards? I can't imagine living in a dazed state.

How did you break away from it?
>>
>>7807467
it's like being a mindless drone, i didn't realize how abnormal it was until after the fact because i was constantly daydreaming all the time. i slept for over 12 hours a day and when i was awake i was never too far from going back to sleep again, sleeping was very easy and stress free but i was never truly refreshed and wakeful when it ended, and so the days went on like that, i barely barely left my room let alone the house. eventually my body became bloated as a side effect so my mom made me stop taking the pills.

afterwards it gradually wore off and i became more easily affected and emotional but it didn't return to how it was before, concentrating was too hard and i had trouble remembering things i had to do so i more or less maintained my disposition and ignored my situation because i didn't want to think about the future, so i was a depressed neet for many years. i didn't do anything special to break away, time just passed and i got a little better.
>>
>>7807543
Was it similar to being very groggy or tired? Like being ill?

How close are you now to how you were before the risperdal? Why were you prescribed it?
>>
>>7807571
no i didn't feel tired or ill. it was like being intoxicated but i didn't feel any buzz, i didn't feel much of anything. although it can seem peaceful, i didn't have the presence of mind to really appreciate it, so it's not like i enjoyed being serene.

nearly a decade passed and my personality changed so i don't know if i'm still feeling the effects of it or maybe i just changed, but my mind was definitely at it's peak during puberty, at night i would have racing thoughts and couldn't sleep because i had to constantly write things down, i don't have such fruitful days anymore. i was initially being treated for social anxiety and schizoid disorder but that doesn't seem to be what the drug is for, so i'm not sure, maybe the doctor suspected i was losing grip of reality and didn't tell me.
>>
>>7807684
I feel a little like that, less fruitful and less focused than I used to be, but I've never taken anything. Just age?

But I still drifted away from a normative lifestyle, life off my parents and have abandoned education. I can't imagine ever having a job or moving out.

It's bad enough that drugs with such severe consequences get prescribed, but prescribing you something without telling you what it's really for or letting you decide if you have the symptoms of what it's for is disgusting.
>>
>>7781266
looking a bit like michael jacson here.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.