[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the answer to the cara question?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: cara starting hrt.png (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cara starting hrt.png
86KB, 720x1280px
what is the answer to the cara question?
>>
>>7775614
Cara poster will eventually kill himself. Just wait him out.
>>
>>7775614
As much as I hate doxing this is probably the only thing that will get cara to fix their fucking sorry life.
>>
File: hidden boner.png (2MB, 992x1392px) Image search: [Google]
hidden boner.png
2MB, 992x1392px
>>7775649
I'm already in talks with the OP as well as someone else to help me get money to order HRT so I don't know what the point of this thread is.
>>
>>7775652
It's not fair to leave a meme as hilarious as you in the shadows
>>
>>7775652
Who are the two people you are talking to?

How do they or the rest of the board know you'll take or even order the HRT?
>>
File: u1lpTcr.jpg (50KB, 566x706px) Image search: [Google]
u1lpTcr.jpg
50KB, 566x706px
>>7775682
I don't want to doxx them but they're both early transitioners (one FTM and the other MTF) who I've been in communication with for a while.
>>
>>7775652
current best option seems to involve starting a gofundme for you
only people who have complained so far are the femboys and they bitch about everything
>>
File: gnwejknvwrlvd.png (171KB, 1212x348px) Image search: [Google]
gnwejknvwrlvd.png
171KB, 1212x348px
>>7775652
is it because you were raped by your teacher that you are so fucked up?
>>
>>7775652
>tfw blanchardian anon will talk to cara about her stalking but not to you about your agp
>>
>>7775822
i started talking to cara long before i got the blanchardian anon moniker
>>
>>7775687
>one FTM
so does that mean you got over the whole "all ftms are just straight women trying to infiltrate the cis male community" thing?
>>
>>7775833
i just want to understand what i am
>>
>>7775843
>all ftms are just straight women trying to infiltrate the cis male community
remove all the buzzwords to this phrase and there isn't much content left
>>
>>7775856
well yeah, the whole thing was complete nonsense, i don't exactly remember the particulars. just curious if cara ever actually believed any of the shit she made all those never-ending bait threads about.
>>
File: DB4B554163.png (533KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DB4B554163.png
533KB, 640x640px
>>7775843
That was stuff that I was writing like way back in 2015, I have different ideas now. It's been almost two years now, hasn't it?
>>
>>7775874
cara, you were also writing it when we started talking in late 2016
>>7775843
>>7775856
but she has gotten over it
>>
Cara when you kill yourself, please do it on a stream.
You're the first tranny/AGP/whatever the fuck you are that I legitimately would laugh to see dying.
>>
>>7775874
i thought more like summer of 2016. i stopped browsing for a while around then, so who knows.

for the record, i'm glad you seem like you're sorting things out. good luck with starting HRT
>>
File: rapist.png (1MB, 1565x2476px) Image search: [Google]
rapist.png
1MB, 1565x2476px
>>7775890
I'm not really sure I feel good about such a creepy psycho stalker starting HRT.
>>
File: 1487287775956.png (2MB, 1382x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1487287775956.png
2MB, 1382x1516px
>>7775890
doesn't really matter, i've written a lot of stupid things like >>7775901 that I don't remember posting.

I think you can differentiate what I was being truthful about and whatnot.
>>
>>7775652
Is this the happy end we were all rooting for?
>>
File: 1485021132481.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485021132481.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7775918
>This damage control.
>Muh I don't remember doing these things.

You need to go to a psych ward then sonny boy.
Also let's play a game, instead of avatar fagging post your a new selfie every time you make a shitpost thread, at least we can see the HRT progress.
>>
>>7775918
You don't seem to realize how fucked up you are.
It doesn't matter that it's true or not; the fact that you pass your time writing your fantasies about assaulting/raping girls is what makes you fucking creepy.
>>
What makes people want to help a disgusting criminal like Caraposter? Are they just fucking with her or is it Stockholm syndrome kicking in?
>>
please >>7775847
>>
File: 1448579490951.png (179KB, 490x539px) Image search: [Google]
1448579490951.png
179KB, 490x539px
chara?
>>
>>7775964
She's our spirit animal
>>
File: holy shit cara.png (995KB, 1595x1270px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit cara.png
995KB, 1595x1270px
>>7775918
Also it's been long since people were saying you have a fucked up mind but you have never listened. The only way we got you to take a step back was when you was because some people involved the dean and the police.

But really you don't seem to want to change, you literally have to be FORCED to stop your creepy quirks. It's like you have an addiction or something. You really need way more than HRT to have some chance to fix you up.
>>
>>7776002
oh shit i remember that photoset

it was probably fake anyway
>>
>>7776014
Are you saying the posts are fake?
Cause they're not

https://archiveofsins.com/r/search/image/x9s-4GDHq5m9J99wPCP_KA/
>>
>>7776030
anon means the photoset
>>
>>7776030
no, you moron, i mean the images she talks about in the posts. it's not really that fucked up to just ask about a fucked up set of images you once saw
>>
File: caraterf.png (131KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
caraterf.png
131KB, 720x1280px
>>7775976
cara, short for caraposter, is the main...personality on this board
she's a 21 year old agp from maine who, most infamously, stalked early transitioner nicole maines for several months to the point a restraining order and prohibition of entering umaine college grounds was placed upon her
she's also interested in such characters as eli erlick (another early transitioner who she tried to bait a girl from this board into murder-suiciding) and blaire white (who she just sends snapchats to all the time)
>>7775901
>>7776002
she needs more than hrt, but it's a start
>>
>>7776481
How come Cara never attacks Blaire White?
>>
>>7776488
relevant dubs
cara has an extremely strong dislike of blaire and will sometimes refer to it, usually in the context of blaire's opposition to early transition
however, due to cara's own focus on early transition, she prioritizes people who actually did it
>>
>>7776481
Why do you call cara by female pronouns if (s)he's not on hrt and hasn't transitioned?
>>
>>7776512
to encourage her to transition
i analyzed her situation and concluded it would improve her life in several ways, made this case to her and she agreed but made a bunch of excuses, so just went to referring to her as female and everyone else followed
also, 'cara/he' was weird
>>
>carafag will start transitioning before you
jdimsa
>>
>>7776527
How would it improve her life? I figure she'll just wind up like those AGP transbian rapist stereotypes and worsen the (already) tarnished reputation gynephillic mtfs have.
>>
>>7776535
nothing could possibly worsen your reputation more at this point, friend
unlike, ironically, pretty much every anti-blanchardian on this board, i consider agp more of a reason to transition than a contraindication, and the specific presentation of cara's makes me confident she would have a happier life presenting as female with a feminized body than she does today
she also has clear gender dysphoria (e.g. freaking out when people implied her hands were masc during a time when a pic of her hands was frequently reposted)
>>
>>7776551
Well if it makes her happier then it's probably a good thing but she still has some serious issues with predatory and obsessive behavior. I don't see how transitioning would fix that.

What makes you think AGP is a valid reason to transition? Most therapists would probably look at it as a huge mistake and instead recommend cognitive behavioral therapy and an understanding sexual partner. There's also the fact that AGPs don't fit in as well in their transitioned sex as HSTS do and they committ suicide more after transitioning as well. Some even regret transitioning. On average they're probably less happier overall after transition.
>>
>>7776724
>There's also the fact that AGPs don't fit in as well in their transitioned sex as HSTS do and they committ suicide more after transitioning as well
i'm the main blanchardian anon, and i've pointed both those things out in my posts before -- that does not contradict the legitimacy of a*p-based transsexualism
by subjective measures, which are better used in transsexualism given the inherent subjectivity of the disorder, agp trans women have outcomes equal to hsts, see Lawrence, A. A. (2003). Factors associated with satisfaction or regret following male-to-female sex reassignment surgery
the majority of trans women (70-90% in individualist western countries) have autogynephilic etiologies, and yet transition has been backed up again and again as the best treatment -- there's a reason for that
>Most therapists would probably look at it as a huge mistake and instead recommend cognitive behavioral therapy and an understanding sexual partner
see the last point, most therapists who work with trans women will have primarily agp patients
in fact, the agp:hsts skew is even stronger in a therapeutic environment because hsts women historically often avoided the 'gender clinic' system and would diy as much of transition as possible (the modern system is different in such ways that this is no longer as true) and agp women are more likely to specifically seek therapy as it's harder for them to come to terms with their transsexualism (this is generally still true)
the agp/hsts typology simply means agp women can accept their autoerotic backgrounds without fear of discrimination, as opposed to denying them
>>
>>7776481
Would HRT help her mental illness or make it worse?

>>7776527
Would love to see Cara transition, I can't imagine how much fun it must be to be a young andro AGP in 2017. Some of us aren't so lucky.
>>
>>7776786
cara generally says her biggest problem is ocd, and high estrogen levels in males are associated with a reduction in ocd symptoms. of course, most of this board would say cara's biggest problem is pretty much everything else. we'll have to see how that plays out.
and yeah anon, i recognize you. how're you hanging in there lately?
funnily enough you and cara are the same height
>>
>>7776800
Been doing ok gradually getting more /fit/. So wait Cara is 5'11" or are you thinking of another anon?
>>
>>7776818
yeah, cara's 5'11"
>>
>>7776860
That's not too bad a height for trannies actually. Women that height are a lot more distinctive, but it doesn't really scream "lol wtf is that a tranny" either.
>>
>>7776921
Being 5'9-5'11 also excuses large shoulders despite not being mannishly tall. Provided they aren't too bad of course. Most women that are that height aren't particularly petite.
>>
>>7776481
>>she's a 21 year old agp from maine who, most infamously, stalked early transitioner nicole maines for several months to the point a restraining order and prohibition of entering umaine college grounds was placed upon her
she's also interested in such characters as eli erlick (another early transitioner who she tried to bait a girl from this board into murder-suiciding)

Why are you niggers being nice to a literal criminal and disgusting person.

If this little fucker was in the same area as me he would be in deep shit.
Fuck this, stop treating this shithead as a female.

Fuck, I think I will talk to my brother and see if we can do anything about this and sue the motherfucker.
>>
>>7775682
best method is to setup an x of y bitcoin wallet with trustees who will order from inhouse, so caraposter can't run with the money
>>
>>7777027
All trannies want to kill other trannies for various reasons and Cara and that trutrans that was arrested in NM are the closest we've ever get and for that we are all grateful.
>>
>>7777027
i'm not particularly nice to her overall (i would not say i am nice to someone if i have threatened to throw their ass in jail)
i find her an interesting person, which is why i humour?/enable? her
i'm the kind of person who thinks the silver lining in the trump administration is that it sure as shit won't be a boring [4/8] [months/years]
>>
>>7776551
>the specific presentation of cara's makes me confident she would have a happier life presenting as female with a feminized body than she does today
how do you tell?
>>
>>7777027
>a literal criminal and disgusting person
Finally someone else who recognizes that.
Seriously each time I speak against him everybody's almost defending him like he's not that bad or it's not it's fault "poor him he's repressed blah blah blah"

At this point, I don't even think he's repressed or anything, he's probably lying like always to get away from all the shit he does. I used to ask if anyone had an idea how to stop him but nobody seems to care or want him to stop.
>>
>>7777035
>and that trutrans that was arrested in NM are the closest we've ever get and for that we are all grateful.
I'm glad he got locked up and the AGP managed to escape to her boyfriend.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.