[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>younger brother recently commited suicide >big family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 20170217_212234.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_212234.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>younger brother recently commited suicide
>big family
>house is in chaos, catholic so house is filled with relatives and crying all day
>no one wants to go to his room without breaking out in wailing
>he left a note saying he was gay and we would never accept him
>tfw im a closet bi and he probably felt none of his siblings knew what it was like
>feel horrible
>couldve helped him if only I had come out of the closet
>everyones at church today
>i stayed because i just cant deal with religious stuff right now knowing its partly to blame and why he killed himself
>im the only one in the room
>going through his things
>look under the bed, huge mess
>holyshit.jpg

Damn i miss my bro....
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>7775343
He's in a better place now. Being a queer is a shitty way to live your life.
>>
>>7775343

Was he right? Is your family composed of a bunch of assholes who shit-talked him for being gay now that they know?
>>
>>7775343
How old are you both OP?

How did he do it?
>>
File: 1487385181228.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1487385181228.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>7775348
I dont know man, I mean it gets lonely but I was here he couldve talked to me..he was always distant but maybe if I had tried to talk to him....

I always suspected because he never talked about gfs to me but I never imagined he would do this.

I thought he would come out when he was ready like me... I just wish i had pushed him so he didnt feel lonely. Maybe i should come ouy i cant go through this again
>>
jesus anon, hope you're hanging in there. what a shitty thing to happen. how old was he?
>>
>>7775343
I'm so sorry for your loss, losing a family member is the most painful thing I've ever experienced in my life.
>>
>>7775365

So it looks to me like your brother's last days were spent using a ouija board to see if he would go to hell for killing himself and being gay, possibly to see if he would be expected; and either a date and that's why he has the enema and St. Valentine's Day chocolates or he spent that day alone and he tried to cheer himself up. By coincidence the hat has the same letter that starts the word that describes his sexuality. I'm not sure what the wig and gloves tell me. The gloves could have just been his winter set, though I'm not sure why those would be under his bed unless it's been warm in your area for a while now. I feel like the wig may have been used for crossdressing. The most important part is either that your brother at least had a boyfriend and spent his St. Valentine's Day happily, or he was bawling his eyes out in his room that day because he felt he would never have his sexuality accepted.
>>
>>7775409
>possibly to see if he would be accepted for being gay before committing to the possibility of suicide*
>>
>>7775365
Why would have have thought you wouldn't be accepting?
>>
>>7775343
One more case of superstitious culture killing someone. I almost ended the same way. I hope you carry through and that people around you learn something from this.
>>
>>7775343
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
File: 1412117122605.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412117122605.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>7775343
Jesus OP... I'm so sorry for your loss.

I know there will be a lot of hateful and shitty things said here, but I honestly feel for you, him, and the rest of your family. I'm writing this with tears in my eyes.

Don't blame yourself for anything. What happened was tragic, but it wasn't your doing. Please don't blame yourself.

Thank you for sharing this with us. May he rest in piece.
>>
>>7775587
peace*, not piece
unless you were being sarcastic and insincere in your condolences to the OP
>>
I'm really sorry for your loss Anon.. But there's no reason to feel guilty. It wasn't your fault.
>>
OP what am I looking at in that picture? I am not into lewd things
>>
>>7775365
Try not to be too hard on yourself, there is a chance that if you had pushed the issue you may have made him even more uncomfortable. Sometime there are just so many forces acting on a person that attempts to reach them can be futile.

I've tried to reach out to a few people in the past, some are receptive and some realise that you can tell and then push themselves further into repression.

As long as you made sure he knew you loved him, that is what matters most.
>>
I think that now would be a good time to come out. Your family now knows the consequences of not being accepting.
>>
>>7775632
I agree and second on this.
>>
>>7775606
Nigger was a fister
>>
>>7775602
Sorry. It was a spelling error.
>>
>>7775365
Holy shit that's terrible. Were there any signs? Did your family treat him differently? How was his school life and how old was he?

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Losing a brother particularly from suicide is a heartache I couldn't possibly imagine. The only consolation I can give is that there really wasn't anything you could have done given the circumstance. You didn't know he was hurting so bad. That's not your fault.

People tend to beat themselves up when someone near to them commits suicide. "I could've done this, I could've done that." But remember this is all in retrospect. You just didn't know the extent of his sadness. And that's not your fault. Even if he was your brother, you can't read his mind.

I wouldn't come out just yet. It's a painful time for your family and you all need to grieve. It's healthy.

>GA
UGAbro here for you.
>>
File: laughing-fox.png (154KB, 392x275px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-fox.png
154KB, 392x275px
Honestly, you and your family deserve this outcome for being Christfags.
>>
>>7775343
Come out. Now. Get off the computer and tell your family you're bi.
>>
>kill yourself because you're gay in a family of religious nuts that will never accept you because it's "sinful"
>be interred with the burial rites of the religion that drove you to suicide to begin with

JUST
>>
File: dee giphy (13).gif (948KB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
dee giphy (13).gif
948KB, 245x130px
OP here just collecting my (yous)

lmao I was just cleaning my room and decided to trollpost

damn Im good at this lmao had yall jabronies crying ahahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBfnOtiJOWw
>>
>>7775734
Christfags deserve worse.
>>
>>7777366
Nice one anon. Was that stuff under your bed?
>>
File: 1478382486879.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1478382486879.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>7777561
>>7777561
just a bunch of enemas from the past year

some condoms

just trash desu

oh and I found this buttplug that I had lost like 3 months ago when I was drunk lmao
>>
>>7777366
clean up your garbage you lazy asshole

[spoiler]also i'm lowkey relieved because i would like to think i'm not a complete sociopath but i wasn't all that sad reading your post last night
>>
>>7777892
I did and yes you are a sociopath as much as Im a psychopath

lmao
>>
>>7775343
RIP in piece anonsbro
>>
>>7780668
Op just admitted this was bait.
>>
>>7777366
Sweet Dee is literally the best possible picture for you

Literally an awful person.
>>
>>7780902
People knew that and played along with the dank from the first post. Why would they stop playing along just because OP just implied that they should stop playing along? There are quite a few people here who are autistic and so can't understand social cues, even if they would like to help stroke and harden OP's ego.
>>
>>7777777
>>
>>7780908
sweet dee is my waifu
>>
>>7777666
Why...

Why do you have used condoms in your room? Why do you have used enema kits in your room? Why are these not in the trash?
>>
>>7783843
Imagine Charlie and Frank in 1 body, 1 mind.

thats me

I live in trash
>>
That fucking sucks, Anon. I hope you find peace, you are not to blame. Take care
>>
>>7775343
Suck out your brother's remaining jizz from that tenga cup. Become one with your bro
>>
>>7784837
>>7777366
honestly Im not to blame, its this gay gene inside of me always trying to start drama

im the real victim here you guys

thiiiiinks
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.